[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

14 minutes ago, radiocity said:

Both the A and B teams gathered at the indoor set location for last shooting (at that location) this morning, and the owners of the coffee cart left a long comment on their instagram. 

Hide contents

OTP, BY, Eunuch Jang, HY and other support casts were filming, as well as the Little Youngeun Princess

Hopefully she will play an important role in revealing the Prime Minister's wrong deeds which led to the death of the queen, the mother of CP.  Fingers crossed!

Thanks for sharing @radiocity  Can't believe we're so close to the end of this wonderful Moonlight journey. 

"OTP, BY, Eunuch Jang, HY and other support casts were filming, as well as the Little Youngeun Princess."   But, where is YS?

• Like 17

15 minutes ago, happysloth said:
Spoiler

Thanks for sharing @radiocity  Can't believe we're so close to the end of this wonderful Moonlight journey. 

"OTP, BY, Eunuch Jang, HY and other support casts were filming, as well as the Little Youngeun Princess."   But, where is YS?

Spoiler

I heard that YS's group B1A4 were at Japan today. Hopefully he'll join the crew to resume filming once he's back?  :confounded:

I mean, I read on newspaper articles that MDBC crew will be filming right through to Tuesday afternoon! 

• Like 12

7 minutes ago, radiocity said:

Hide contents

I heard that YS's group B1A4 were at Japan today. Hopefully he'll join the crew to resume filming once he's back?  :confounded:

I mean, I read on newspaper articles that MDBC crew will be filming right through to Tuesday afternoon! 

my understanding is that filming is not necessary in sequential order.

filming completed for certain character or scene but filming for certain segments will continue.:)

also, a character completed his or her filming does not mean death.

• Like 23

9 minutes ago, JinyoungFox said:

Jinyoung is in Japan right now, he's filming yesterday..

aahh.. I hope nothing bad happen to yoonsung :confounded:

8 minutes ago, radiocity said:

Hide contents

@JinyoungFox @radiocity Thanks for the info. Sending prayers to dramagods that they'd keep YS alive and happy at the finale.

• Like 15

On 14/10/2016 at 2:55 PM, pyoyong said:

WOW! Which water boy brown team are you in right now? Clearly who ever puts you in that team right now it's the bloody wrong one! You do not belong there my friend. Your place is right here among all of us the Red & Blue Team will WELCOME you with our arms wide open! Your resume is just too good to be true, I'm inviting you to join us and choose freely which team you want to be in! Your wish is my command! My only regrets is that you appear so late in this thread. You would have been one of my BMB(best moonlight buddies), plus you would have made this thread a more joyful place to be in!

About lavendar2love volunteering for the BATTLE.

I am unnoticed and unambitious but I volunteer to be a WATER BOY... BROWN TEAM... 1vado.gifLet me walk with you and re-hydrate you in the Mother of Battles.

I can wash off the blood from your swords, arrows and armours as you slice off the enemies' heads. I will collect their heads and raise them on stakes. They have plotted to destroy our CP, RaOn, YS , BY and they deserved to be eliminated for their evil deeds. 1morte.gif

SORRY .... NOT LATE I HOPE ? ON THE WAY HERE I WAS CAPTURED BY RL THAT TENACIOUS SLAVE DRIVER AKA TIME. WELL I'M HERE COMMANDER AFTER FLEEING FROM IT'S CLAWS. TELL ME WHAT NEEDS TO BE DONE. THE PREVIEW IS NOT OUT...

Is the future still murky ? BY has not gone to meet his maker I hope. And dear sweet YS..... love his cool gentle unreadable exterior that belies a deadly intelligent focused strategist. CP is in such a precarious position..... at that point any decision he makes is a lose-lose situation. What of the OTP's future..... ? 6domanda.gif So heart-breaking... each hypothesis put forward does not give a satisfactory answer........ I weep !! 1triste.gif

Oh dear....... I just realised I've got another Battle to fight. Don't shoot me..... but can PD give us a little more realistic kissing ? This is a too " hypoallergenic " or too virginal chaste for passion..... After all he's a full blooded man and she she she..... errr she's ready for " de-flowering "  ( ducking from someone's poisonous arrow head.) Tra la la.... I'm off to hide while awaiting for the preview. :sweatingbullets::P

feat-8-690x400.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRD-u8__3L_4yXXzHiGFMv

• Like 20