[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

On Friday, October 14, 2016 at 7:55 PM, yvettiepie19 said:

Spoiler

Spoiler

I don't know how to delete this I made it mistakes!

On Friday, October 14, 2016 at 7:55 PM, yvettiepie19 said:

@honeywell , I don't think she's married yet. Maybe they dressed her up with the royal seal because just like what  she said even though the wedding did not push through they are treating as if she was the crown princess already. Well the big indication here is her hairstyle. If she was married her hair would be in a bun.  She's still wearing her hair in a long braid which is called daenggi meori which is worn by single ladies. So hopefully not. 

Very Hopefully not true Seja wedding with HY happen. 

On Friday, October 14, 2016 at 7:54 PM, The_moonlightsonata said:

I'm not going to trust those IG photos. Some fans are posting old pictures. They knew the silent rule. No spoiler indeed.

KYJ's  recent posts on IG are old pictures.  She's starting to promote for her upcoming movie with CTH.

Even the staffs are releasing old BTS pictures just to quench the thirst of the fans. Lel.

We're not even going to get some preview at this point.

I think you're right that just old picture.

Spoiler

I think tonight we will get the preview.

• Like 11

12 minutes ago, bebe1989 said:

Perhaps this one should be include as ending of love in the moonlight :P 

11810752.gif

EDITING BY FAN (Credit to Dc)

i notice kim hyung wore red clothes based on JW_PD instagram, which means he still alive till the end :D (in the end he became head general in the palace)

hooray!!!

Kim Hyung is alive till the end. :w00t::wub:

• Like 13

4 minutes ago, yakgwa said:

Disclaimer: This is my very first attempt to translate Chinese (traditional Chinese to boot!) to English. Some parts may sound awkward and some may be lost in translation. This may not be suitable for children so kids, please skip this post. For the MDBC fans out there, hope you enjoy…

This portion of the story is taken from book 4 after CP and RO ahem... perform the deed (not mentioned in the book how, just use your imagination).

In the morning, daylight shone through the latticework of the window onto RO's face, causing her to wrinkle her nose. RO's body felt heavy like water-soaked cotton.

"It is already daybreak?"

Ro stretched and like a dream, a certain person's face appeared hazily in front of her eyes.

"Flower Highness? Is she dreaming?" (*CP is referred to as 花草邸下 here. I am not too sure the translation for 邸下. Your Highness is usually referred as 殿下.)

RO rubbed her sleepy eyes but CP's face remained. How did CP come to lie next to me...this was not the only strange thing. She felt as if her body was covered with a heavy blanket. On closer look, what was covering her tightly was not a blanket but CP's arm.

How...how did this happen? Wait! What is this strange chill?

RO looked into the blanket and she blushed to the tips of her ears. What actually happened?

This was when RO remembered the events the night before. She, wearing the wedding costume, and CP confided their inner feelings, and after that...

RO understood the situation but the blush on her face refused to subside. After being aware of how it happened, her body too turned crimson red. She could bear with it as the night was dark but now, it was broad daylight. Even CP's eyelashes could be clearly seen.

What to do?

At a corner of the room, their clothes lay strewn on the floor...better to first wear clothes!

RO held her breath and sat up quietly and slowly. As if CP knew her thoughts, in a dreamlike state, he turned and trapped her in his embrace.

“Ah” RO stifled her shout of surprise and closed her eyes pretending to sleep. When CP’s breathing was even again, RO gingerly extracted herself out of his embrace. Even though she felt a sense of loss, she was more overwhelmed with shyness. She wore her clothes. The hem of the garment was still damn as the winter was not warm enough to dry the clothes. It shouldn’t take too long to dry.

Left with no other choices, RO will not wear the wedding costume again. After getting dressed, she tip-toed out of the room. She opened the door about to step out but she was reluctant to leave. Or maybe, it was her curiosity or impulse that stopped her. Even though not knowing when she started to develop this feeling, she thought of him as “the man who belongs to me”. RO was already missing the moment when he whispered next to her ear how he was enamoured of her.

Stealthily, she kneeled (?) back to CP’s side and look at him, lowering her head. His forehead and high bridge nose, together with his beautiful eyes and rosy lips looked like a beautiful painting in the morning light.

“How can a man be so beautiful?”

RO thought to herself, feeling slightly unhappy. CP is even more beautiful than her, a woman…that is too unfair. She touched her face and at the same time, lifted her hand to caress CP’s face. Her fingers traced his nose down to his petal-like lips. Numbness spread from her fingertips to her limbs.

CP’s lip enticed her like a ripe fruit. RO unconsciously swallowed. Even though she knew that there was no one around, she looked about furtively and then lowered her head.

There were many things that she had not tried and there were times when RO thought she must attempt at least once. She hesitated, then carefully lowered her head and her lips covered CP’s. The fragrance from CP’s lips…(sorry, I can’t continue the sentence. Sorry to burst your bubble. Morning breath just doesn’t smell nice!)

Her lips moved away from his slightly. Just one more time, one more time would do, RO tried to convince herself and lowered her head again. Just then , CP whom she thought was sound asleep opened his eyes.

“Ah” RO stiffened like a stone statue.

“What are you doing?”

“I, I am in the wrong.” RO spoke incoherently and dashed out of the room.

After grasping the situation, CP let out a cheeky laugh. He lightly touched the lips that were kissed by RO and closed his eyes again. At that moment, RO opened the door and peeped in

“Hong Ra On,” CP called out.

“…Yes.”

Hearing her breathless voice, a delighted smile touched the corners of his mouth.

“Come here!” CP stretched his arms towards RO.

“What if I refuse?” Even though RO coldly rejected, she moved nearer to CP. CP sat up and tucked her hair behind her ear.

“You dare to kiss the lips of the crown price without permission. Don’t you think you deserve punishment?”

“You said not to mind the status difference yesterday night…,” RO argued.

CP’s lips covered hers. “This is your gift in return for kissing the crown prince without permission, and after that…” CP pulled RO and embraced her tightly.

“This is the punishment for that kiss.”

CP stared deeply into RO’s eyes. RO tried to free herself but it was too late, CP pulled her to the mattress…

this is so hot!!! :thumbsup::love:

• Like 18

1 hour ago, roneddski said:

Hahaha.. This is golden! You are so funny.. Had me laughing hard.. Can't they use the same script for both scenes? Who says a reunion can't be passionate? lol keep the creativity coming

Nice to see fellow Singaporeans here. Didn't expect so many of you all here.. Nice meeting you all!

Hi @roneddski yes, nice meeting you. I do hope that Channel U will one day air MDBC - let's hope we don't have to wait for years for them to do so.

• Like 13

2 hours ago, cloud92 said:

while i was looking at that pic i thought that there was something wrong but then i realized that it's the color of Eunuch Jang's outfit!!! with this now i guess there are 2 possibilities for the ed

1. Yeong as the king and RO as the queen -> happily ever after

2. Yeong as the king, RO as commoner but live seperate from e.o -> I WON'T ACCEPT THIS!!!!!!!!!!

My logic says" They will leave the palace live as commoners,  CP be leaders of WC, and HRO, keep her job as love advisor and writer.

What i dream of as great ending: Cp joint forces with WC, and Yon sung will help ,since this guy know many secret, he can held his family greed deed to minimze his family to recieve punishment as traitor, later they find out actually HGN is not involved the riot 10 years a go so king bestowed their status as noble family,the other hand Dasan back ground as CP advisor would benefit for Hong family and CP as well, the relative lineege betwenHong family and Dasan enough to choose HRO be suitabale Crown princeses. 

• Like 16

@yakgwa thank u so much for the trans!!! wow the novel sure is so hot :w00t:

13 minutes ago, radiocity said:

Both the A and B teams gathered at the indoor set location for last shooting (at that location) this morning, and the owners of the coffee cart left a long comment on their instagram. 

Hide contents

OTP, BY, Eunuch Jang, HY and other support casts were filming, as well as the Little Youngeun Princess

Hopefully she will play an important role in revealing the Prime Minister's wrong deeds which led to the death of the queen, the mother of CP.  Fingers crossed!

so it means BY will survive at the end?? YAYYYYY

• Like 16