[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

@Jillia i love your insight about the spindle and so forth, makes me think of the scene in a much more :wub::blush:

it's funny how the King has become one of the most hated characters, even if we try to understand his condition, its just not acceptable. 

this cliffhanger has left me really excited and curious about the next 2 ep's. I wonder what they will have in store for us. 

This is the only drama this year that I have been so invested in, everything about it just appeals to me. all that's left is a happy ending. pleassssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeee

• Like 12

2 hours ago, stroppyse said:

As a guard is finally ordered to cut her throat, Yeong draws BY’s sword intending to save RO, but the White Cloud Society break through then.

In the end, as BY’s sword at Yeong’s throat in order to try to get everyone to withdraw their swords, there is something other than fear in Yeong's eyes, though RO is terrified for Yeong.

Anyway, I'm not convinced that BY has gone against the CP. I think they'll patch it up as expediency later as they fight together. Btw, the bromance has also been epic in this drama, but that's for a different post.

Agree that BY is not really want to hurt CP.  And CP is well aware of this too. 

Also, CP knows BY is sacrificing himself with this stunt.

UzfUFxg.jpg

• Like 15

18 minutes ago, JinyoungFox said:

I've been watching this part for 15th time.. I believe YS lose this battle.. he blink first

i was hoping for YS to play the baby switching trump card at a bigger scale event say, during the confrontation fight at the end of episode 16.

But l reckon YS will again bring up the baby switching trump card to force the evil queen (and the useless king) to vacate her throne and having her jailed.

VN6epdW.jpg

• Like 15

hope the last episode will be the highest

Episode # Title Original broadcast date Average audience share
TNmS Ratings[28] AGB Nielsen[29]
Nationwide Seoul National Capital Area Nationwide Seoul National Capital Area
1 Moonlight Destiny
(달빛 인연)
August 22, 2016 8.7% (17th) 10.0% (9th) 8.3% (17th) 9.0% (14th)
2 The Path to You
(너에게로 통(通)하는 길)
August 23, 2016 9.3% (15th) 10.4% (8th) 8.5% (15th) 8.8% (13th)
3 I'm Behind You
(후아유 (後我有) - 너의 뒤에 내가 있다)
August 29, 2016 15.5% (5th) 17.9% (3rd) 16.0% (4th) 17.4%(4th)
4 After the Play Ends
(연극이 끝나고 난 뒤)
August 30, 2016 17.1% (5th) 18.8% (2nd) 16.4% (4th) 16.5% (4th)
5 Tell Me Your Wish
(소원을 말해봐)
September 5, 2016 16.9% (5th) 19.3% (2nd) 19.3% (3rd) 20.0% (2nd)
6 When I Want to Tell Untold Secrets
(말할 수 없는 비밀이 말하고 싶어질 때)
September 6, 2016 17.9% (3rd) 21.0% (1st) 18.8% (2nd) 18.9% (2nd)
7 Confession
(고백)
September 12, 2016 18.4% (5th) 22.0% (3rd) 20.4% (5th) 20.9% (4th)
8 You Don't Know Anything
(잘 알지도 못하면서)
September 13, 2016 16.7% (4th) 19.8% (1st) 19.7% (2nd) 20.6% (2nd)
9 The Moment the Door of My Heart Opened
(마음의 빗장이 열리는 순간)
September 19, 2016 17.9% (5th) 20.5% (2nd) 21.3% (4th) 22.4% (3rd)
10 Like a Fairy Tale
(동화처럼)
September 20, 2016 16.2% (4th) 18.6% (2nd) 19.6% (2nd) 20.2% (2nd)
11 A Promise
(약속)
September 26, 2016 18.6% (4th) 20.6% (1st) 20.7% (2nd) 20.6% (2nd)
12 Faith Becomes Destiny
(믿음은 그대로 운명이 된다)
September 27, 2016 18.6% (3rd) 21.1% (1st) 20.1% (3rd) 19.9% (3rd)
13 Fondly, Goodbye
(다정하게, 안녕히)
October 3, 2016 16.4% (4th) 19.2% (3rd) 18.5% (4th) 18.8% (3rd)
14 Misty Road
(안갯길)
October 4, 2016 17.5% (4th) 20.1% (3rd) 18.7% (3rd) 19.4% (3rd)
15 Lies That Seem Like The Truth
(그 모든 진짜같던 거짓말)
October 10, 2016 16.9% (4th) 18.8% (3rd) 17.9% (4th) 18.5% (3rd)
16 The World That You Dream Of
(당신이 꿈꾸는 세상)
October 11, 2016 17.8% (3rd) 20.3% (1st) 18.8% (3rd)

17.8% (3rd)

• Like 18

Hi Chingus! Is there a way where we can all sign a petition to make the final episode 2 hour long since they have the 2 hour  time slot?  So the writters can have more time  for the story to evolve and  give us an amazing ending since it's probably close to never will we ever see PBJ and KYJ paired in a drama again. 

• Like 19

"Moonlight Drawn by Clouds" comes in first

photo772040.jpg

According to Nielsen Korea, "Moonlight Drawn by Clouds" came in first with 18.8%.

This is 0.9% more than the previous episode of 17.9%.

MBC "Woman with a Suitcase" rated 9.6% which is 1.4% more than the last episode.

SBS "Scarlet Heart: Ryeo" increased by 1.4% but came in last with 8.2%.

Source

• Like 24

21 hours ago, phoenixember said:

Hello @Grace1003!  Just want to share, if I may.  :) I don't find it dragging.  I mean, I would be surprised if Episode 14, they broke up and then Episode 15, things are back to normal.  The situation they are in is tricky, to say the least - what, wit all the politics involved? - so I don't think there would be a simple solution.  When you have two selfless leads and a lot of complications, we can expect that all things will be considered before they decide to be together (including the constant push and pull because the girl doesn't want they guy to be in danger just because of her and vice versa).  Anyway, I would like to trust the creative team that the next episodes leading to the (hopefully happy) ending will be worh the journey.  :)

Sigh our hope from ep15 to ep16. Sad but what an episode it was....

6 minutes ago, yvettiepie19 said:

Hi Chingus! Is there a way where we can all sign a petition to make the final episode 2 hour long since they have the 2 hour  time slot?  So the writters can have more time  for the story to evolve and  give us an amazing ending since it's probably close to never will we ever see PBJ and KYJ paired in a drama again. 

I like this idea! As a kind of special next week! Am in!!!

• Like 11

I also was thinking if ro will get injured trying to shield cp from attack. Then she will be resting in bed while cp settles her dad's case, of cos to clear his name and get rid of kim clan. King will also forgive ro for her sins cos she use her life to dave cp. N ro will wake up to see cp by her bed, her father n mum well dressed all in the palace by her bed too.

Then she will naturally be in female hanbok, walking around in the garden with cp and even doing all their lovey dovey stuff which they cant do before. And they will meet princess and master jung. They will also play happily and bump into king and suki mama who decided to let them have a wedding.

As for hy, biyane. Maybe is best for her to leave the palace. 

Ending of cos to see the prep of wedding n actual wedding taking place. N with cp taking over the position of king and ruling the country with queen ro. 

Last ending could be their kids grew up and all looking at the moon and cp n ro trying to explain how the moon is still the constant that exist till now

• Like 11