[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

By the way, Update about Park Bo Gum (and his Hyung) : warm friendship in showbiz

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/11/go-kyung-pyo-and-his-fans-are-left-speechless-by-park-bo-gums-surprise

Go Kyung Pyo and his fans are left speechless by Park Bo Gum's surprise

By yckim124    14 minutes ago    6,881    618    0

Go Kyung Pyo and his fans are left in shock by Park Bo Gum's pleasant surprise!

On November 9, Go Kyung Pyo held a special event where he watched his drama, 'Incarnation of Jealousy', with 100 fans. The actor planned the event to express appreciation for those who gave him great support by sending food trucks and more to the drama set. 

While Go Kyung Pyo was taking the time to communicate with his loving fans at the event, a surprise guest appeared. His former drama co-star, Park Bo Gum, from 'Reply 1988' suddenly showed up on stage, leaving both Go Kyung Pyo and his fans speechless.

It turns out that Park Bo Gum came to visit his close hyung, Go Kyung Pyo, without notifying Go Kyung Pyo or his label! 

Park Bo Gum explained his surprise appearance and said, "Kyung Pyo hyung cheered me on by sending coffee carts to my drama set. I really wanted to pay back, but I had trouble adjusting my schedule. I was wondering how I could make him feel touched, and when I searched his name, the special event with his fans was scheduled today. I saw that exactly 100 fans will be here, so I just came without telling my label."

Go Kyung Pyo really does look shocked. Park Bo Gum sure did surprise both Go Kyung Pyo and his fans in a very lovely way!

go-kyung-pyo_1478759799_pgg.jpg
  • Like 17

Cw4sjcmVEAAjfcz.jpgCw4sjckUoAE4dj4.jpgCw4m15bVEAEBPq7.jpg c as tagged

#OnceIsEnough As high as the sky, as far as the Moon, as fast as the sound of wind, I want to read you. #ParkBoGum

Cw313zAUoAEvgT2.jpghttps://twitter.com/exonied/status/796626440225595392

Go Kyung Pyo and his fans are left speechless by Park Bo Gum's surprise

By yckim124   

park-bo-gum,go-kyung-pyo

Go Kyung Pyo and his fans are left in shock by Park Bo Gum's pleasant surprise!

On November 9, Go Kyung Pyo held a special event where he watched his drama, 'Incarnation of Jealousy', with 100 fans. The actor planned the event to express appreciation for those who gave him great support by sending food trucks and more to the drama set. 

While Go Kyung Pyo was taking the time to communicate with his loving fans at the event, a surprise guest appeared. His former drama co-star, Park Bo Gum, from 'Reply 1988' suddenly showed up on stage, leaving both Go Kyung Pyo and his fans speechless.

It turns out that Park Bo Gum came to visit his close hyung, Go Kyung Pyo, without notifying Go Kyung Pyo or his label! 

Park Bo Gum explained his surprise appearance and said, "Kyung Pyo hyung cheered me on by sending coffee carts to my drama set. I really wanted to pay back, but I had trouble adjusting my schedule. I was wondering how I could make him feel touched, and when I searched his name, the special event with his fans was scheduled today. I saw that exactly 100 fans will be here, so I just came without telling my label."

Go Kyung Pyo really does look shocked. Park Bo Gum sure did surprise both Go Kyung Pyo and his fans in a very lovely way!

Spoiler

go-kyung-pyo_1478759799_pgg.jpg

ALLKPOP

• Like 19

5 hours ago, mushforbrains said:

https://tearsthatstoletheheart.wordpress.com/2016/11/08/chapter-two-decision-making/

For those following chapter one from this lovely writer who is from the DB site...

It's really lovely!

Kudos to @maryxiah for keeping the mdbc love alive with her lovely writing

Thank you so much to bring this fanfic to this forum and let readers to read the extended parts during episode 18 which has been slightly wrapped up to end in an episode. Thank you @maryxiah for let us read what happened during such incidents in episode 18. 

• Like 15

I have just watched this clip and reminded me of the interview that 

This scene made the novel writer of Moonglight Drawn By Clouds becomes Park Bo Gum's fans

Reply 1988 Ep 2 When did Taek miss his mom the most? [Taek & Sung Appa moment] ENG

• Like 13

Omo so sad , our moonlight thread on page 2 now , usually always on page 1 ... ehm ... since i dont hv any related moonlight drama to share now , let me share about bogum photos from today fansign :)

HD PHOTOS OF HANA TOUR FANSIGN 

cr.heart for B

IMG_20161110_193001_zpsiihvw77n.jpg

IMG_20161110_192958_zpstrb5ikyl.jpg

cr.Falling Bogum

IMG_20161110_153502_zps4ql176kg.jpg

IMG_20161110_190615_zpsfbr38tgv.jpg

IMG_20161110_150312_zpsjtqcwybf.jpg

the rest photo on spoiler

Spoiler

Cr. Falling Bogum

1478761192_zpsbpi4f0rn.png

IMG_20161110_175832_zpsgyu02ekf.jpg

Cr. Everglow

IMG_20161110_153816_zpsnf3qw1dl.jpg

IMG_20161110_153813_zpsb3kivdhb.jpg

Cr.Moneybox616

IMG_20161110_190816_zpsoqu6ooiu.jpg

IMG_20161110_190814_zpsxdc7xnwx.jpg

Cr.TheOne Preview

IMG_20161110_160119_zps0gg4bcor.jpg

IMG_20161110_160132_zpstewcxlnh.jpg

IMG_20161110_153735_zpsw4xglqmt.jpg

IMG_20161110_153732_zpsjgicqnyn.jpg

Spoiler

Cr.Gum_Me_Light

IMG_20161110_190740_zpsdaclt8ab.jpg

IMG_20161110_190744_zps8fpx6taw.jpg

IMG_20161110_190746_zpsz13pvg8v.jpg

IMG_20161110_190742_zpsbpgzx9qm.jpg

IMG_20161110_190805_zpszjyeumxj.jpg

IMG_20161110_190803_zpsqhpijodz.jpg

Spoiler

Cr.ParkBogum com

IMG_20161110_222927_zpsbguwydxo.jpg

IMG_20161110_222929_zps6stle3e2.jpg

IMG_20161110_222923_zpsa88dw8rr.jpg

IMG_20161110_222921_zpsejb4o22c.jpg

Cr.Hello Deer

IMG_20161110_205041_zps2dkxjcts.jpg

IMG_20161110_205038_zpspiasjaom.jpg

• Like 22

Moonlight drama promo on Taiwan TV .... omo ... they are using voice dubbing in chinese language :sweatingbullets: .. they should just use original korean voice with chinese sub or engsub 

I cant imagine our seja jeoha and raon voice dubbing into other language ....the famous line like "i wont permit it , she is my person" or " my name is Lee Young" .... will not be the same anymore .. and when seja called raon ah raon ah ..... the sweetness of seja calling her like that will be different then .....  :blink:

• Like 20

59 minutes ago, daynci said:

does it mean it only show in taiwan tv now?

I think beside Taiwan , as long as i know moonlight drama also will be play in Japan ( on NHK TV ) and maybe later in some other Asia countries as well ... 

Editing process (?) of Raon dance in front of Seja Joeha

• Like 18

2 hours ago, in00022 said:

Moonlight drama promo on Taiwan TV .... omo ... they are using voice dubbing in chinese language :sweatingbullets: .. they should just use original korean voice with chinese sub or engsub 

I cant imagine our seja jeoha and raon voice dubbing into other language ....the famous line like "i wont permit it , she is my person" or " my name is Lee Young" .... will not be the same anymore .. and when seja called raon ah raon ah ..... the sweetness of seja calling her like that will be different then .....  :blink:

Great point. I'm really curious to see how well dubbing is done in other countries. A big thing that I appreciated about the beauty of MDBC is how the actors delivered their lines and how the visual, verbal, and auditory components all work so well to create each moment. To me, it has been a very unique experience from other dramas because the tone of the voices reflect a spirit of the message and more importantly, the personality of the character that is well thought out. I don't know why I keep coming back to this point. The mood of each MDBC scene seems to be born from a deep deep place. The facial expressions are so nuanced that it seems impossible for dubbed voices to match perfectly with them.

In this case, I don't understand a lick of the Korean language but I refuse to watch MDBC dubbed. LOL! After learning more about PBG in real life (shy, humble, respectful, etc), I have a greater appreciation for his acting skills when seeing him transformation from PBG the actor to CP on screen. Maybe it's the editing? Whatever it is, it's so GOOD! If I have to rewatch over and over again in order to remember the words, so be it!

• Like 16

Just finish the drama, so goood ! I hope they do become a real couple ! Have such great chemistry together !

Maybe it's just me, but I feel super sad when Kim Yunseong died, in her arms. He had helped her so so much, he even died to protect her. 

• Like 20