[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

23 minutes ago, bookworm77 said:

I'll just continue to post it here whenever I have time to write more and until I can... move on from MDBC :-)

FANFICTION

EPISODE 20:  THE PROPOSAL

Billion thanks and please continue. Your login name reflected your reading and your fanfiction is amazing indeed. 

• Like 18

tumblr_oe4wg5Wuxv1qk6zmeo3_540.gif

tumblr_oe6la6qGJe1qk6zmeo8_400.giftumblr_oe6la6qGJe1qk6zmeo2_400.gif

tumblr_oe6la6qGJe1qk6zmeo4_400.giftumblr_oe6la6qGJe1qk6zmeo3_400.gif

tumblr_oe6la6qGJe1qk6zmeo5_400.giftumblr_oe6la6qGJe1qk6zmeo7_400.gif

Kwak Dong Yeon says he and Park Bo Gum both want a girlfriend

By yckim124  

park-bo-gum

Park Bo Gum and Kwak Dong Yeon are single, and they're ready to mingle!

In a recent interview with E News, Kwak Dong Yeon talked about his recently ended drama, 'Moonlight Drawn by Clouds', and his co-stars. During the talk, he discussed the similarities between him and Park Bo Gum, saying, "I think honesty is what makes us similar. Bo Gum hyung is honest in a good way, but my honesty is dangerous. Being too honest can be dangerous, but I think it'll be hard to change or reject my honesty."

Kwak Dong Yeon continued, "We both also want to date. While watching Lee Young and La Ohn's romance, I couldn't stand it because it made my heart pound. I even asked Bo Gum hyung, 'Don't you want to date,' the first time I met him. Hyung responded, 'I do want to so bad. I'm so lonely.' Both of us being single since high school is another thing we have in common." 

ALLKPOP

• Like 18

5 hours ago, Niki-Forever said:

Sorry what does PJB stand for? and was he the one she was dating??

Pjg stand for park jin bin aka kang san jandi s bro in bof. Kyj not mention his name only speculation during radiodstar interview of park said had crush on kyj. 

• Like 8

6 hours ago, bookworm77 said:

Thank you everyone who'd been reading my fan fiction and for liking it.  Your comments and compliments are inspiration to me :-) @NRGchick I'm not very good with computer so I'm not sure how to use https://atavist.com/;

I'll just continue to post it here whenever I have time to write more and until I can... move on from MDBC :-)

FANFICTION

-          “I do… I do… there’s a position that’s still open… to be the queen on this nation… my queen.  Will you?”

-          “Joenha, it’s Chuseok, shall we make a wish for this year as well?  It’s almost time to release the lanterns… I brought one for us as well…”

-          “Raon-ahhhhhhhhh…”

Before His Majesty finished his objection, Raon was already halfway across the courtyard to get the lantern leaving his question unanswered.  Lee Yeong watched his beloved walking away, and he couldn’t help the tinge of sadness that started to creep around his heart.  He acknowledged that he must have become greedier the longer he spent his time away from her.  He admitted that he still hadn’t changed much since the last time he boldly declared to her that he shall always ask for more because “when you are in love, you naturally become greedy.” (ep11)

This past year he had tried really hard to be patient and not to rush anything with Raon.  Although he desired more than anything to have her by his side, he also knew what Raon needed most was the space to live truly and freely as a woman for the first time in her life.  It was also his wish that Raon would be able to do everything her heart desired.  It was just that tonight he thought Raon was giving him the go-ahead signal that she was ready to start their life together.

-          Joenha, palli palli… I’m done writing down my wish already…

As Lee Yeong headed over to where she was standing with an already lit lantern, he worked up a brave smile trying not to spoil her cheerful mood. 

-          Joenha, let’s count one, two, three and we’ll let it go together… ready?

-          One, two, three…

They both let it go.  The blue lantern carried Raon’s wish higher and higher.  Then he saw what was written on it,

“Joenha, it is my wish too that your wish would come true ~ Raonie.”

For a long moment, His Majesty just stood there until the meaning of her words resonated deeply in his heart and his throat started to clog up with untold emotions.  Then he suddenly was enveloped by a pair of small arms from behind.  In this quiet night, the two of them stood there together with fingers intertwined, with the same thought crossed both minds—I’m home.

It was Raon who spoke first,

-          Joenha, it’s getting late… Abeoji and eomeoni would be worried if I don’t get back.  Maybe uri Kim hyung can walk me back…

-          I do not give permission for “uri Kim hyung” to do such a thing…

-          But you can’t go out when it’s this late already… I’ll be fine…

-          As you said, it’s already this late.  I’ll send a messenger to let abeoji and eomeoni know that you wish to spend the night with Princess Myung Eun, does that sound good?

Raon gave it a thought and decided it was best because for she didn’t want to worry His Majesty further although she couldn’t help teasing him a bit.

-          But I don’t want to bother Princess-mama… maybe I could stay in my own room in Jahyeondang like before with uri Kim hyung.

In split seconds before she could finish her sentence, Joenha’s eyes turned hardened.  He lowered his body so that they could be eye to eye he spoke each word slowly, “You also stayed overnight in Dongungjeon before, how about spending the night there tonight?”

Raon was grateful that it was dark so His Majesty could not see well the heat that started to creep up from her neck to the very roots of her hair.  “Bully,” she muttered under her breath.

-          Was that a yes?

-          Of course not!

Raon protested as she heard him having a hearty laugh to himself and she also joined him.  Lee Yeong took her hand in his and they walked under the full moon—the one and only faithful witness of their unchanging love.  They walked on a path that Raon did not recognize before.

-          Where are we going?

-          To your place.

Raon is now thoroughly confused.

-          My place?  But Jahyeondang is in the opposite direction.

-          Let’s burn Jahyeondang down tomorrow and build something new there.

-          Joenhaaaaaaaaa!

-          It is a joke.  We’re almost there.

From afar Raon spotted a well-lit living quarter that looked brand new.  Lee Yeong sped up his steps pulling her faster along.  Now they both stopped right in front of the big sign hanging by the front doors, “RAON’S RESIDENCE.”

-          Aren’t you going to invite your guest in for a moment?

Lee Yeong spoke up bringing Raon out of her frozen state. 

-          I … hmm… hmmm…

Besides clearing her throat continuously, she did not know what to say.  Then she turned and faced His Majesty,

-          When did you…?

-          When you left the palace.  I’m just hoping that if you like someone in the palace, it would become a worthy place for you to live.

Raon was again rendered speechless.

-          It’s late.  You should go to bed and explore it to your heart’s content tomorrow morning while I’ll be busy in court.  You can tell me your thoughts at lunch.  I want us to eat together.  Just make notes of all the changes you would like to make and we’ll have that taken care of as soon as possible.

By then the maids already spotted His Majesty and they all came out to greet him.

-          Joenha, Lady Raon.

-          They will help you to settle in for the night.  I’ll see you tomorrow.

Lee Yeong started to walk away when Raon remembered she almost forgot to hand him her gift for Chuseok.  She took a small package from her side pocket and quickly put it in his hand.  Then she quickly followed the maids inside.

Raon took a quick look around the place.  It was just too surreal to think that this place was actually hers, and it was built particularly with her in mind and even within the palace itself.    

-          My lady, the bedroom is this way.

-          May I ask how do you know that my name is Raon?  I don’t remember we’ve met.

-          His Majesty already forbade anyone to enter here besides us twelve who are assigned to take care of this place.  He never brought anyone here even the Princesses whom he loves dearly.  His Majesty said that he’ll bring Lady Raon home in the near future.

As Raon was lying in bed going over everything that went on tonight, she thought perhaps in the morning, she might discover that it was all in her dreams.

After Lee Yeong left Raon’s Residence, with the spring in his footsteps he quickly walked towards Dongungjeon, which he still kept as his own residence since he didn’t want his father to move to a different place.  Besides he grew up in Dongungjeon and this is where he’s most comfortable with after all.  Eunuch was waiting for him as expected.

-          Joenha, how was your evening?

His Majesty watched his trusted eunuch trying hard not to grin from ear to ear, and he burst out laughing.

-          Everything was beautiful.

-          Are you talking about a particular lady by any chance?

-          That lady is your very-soon-to-be queen…

-          CONGRATULATIONS Joenha…

Eunuch Jang cried out as he looked at His Majesty’s mouth already curved into a permanent crescent shape.  He could feel tears rose up in his eyes and spilled downward his cheeks.  He had to remember to thank eunuch Hong… ah… Lady Hong Raon tomorrow for making Joenha this happy. 

After Lee Yeong settled comfortably in bed, he took out the small package from Raon earlier.  It was wrapped carefully in a pink cloth and inside he discovered a white handkerchief and a letter addressed to him.  He inhaled deeply Raon’s sweet fragrance from the handkerchief, and it felt like she was right in the room with him.  By the dim light from the candles near his bedside, he saw a white egret with different shades of green leaves so delicately embroidered next to his name—Lee Yeong—in the middle of the handkerchief.  He slowly unfolded the letter,

“Dear Joenha,

While we were apart, every day, stitch by stich, I wanted to let you know that “I miss you even in my dreams”~~from Raonie.”

Lee Yeong hugged the handkerchief closed to his heart.  He closed his eyes and they were already filled as happiness poured down his cheeks.

-          Joenha, are you awake yet?

Morning came so quickly as Lee Yeong already heard Eunuch Jang’s voice outside his doors.  Another day to spend in court.  He rolled over to the side and tried to savor a little more the sweet dreams of last night with Raon everywhere in them.

-          Give me fifteen more minutes.

-          Ye Joenha.

Suddenly he heard Eunuch Jang’s voice raised a notch or two higher,

-          Eunuch Hong, you heard Joenha right?  You should go and I’ll just wait here and dress Joenha myself.

From outside the doors, both Eunuch Jang and Eunuch Hong clearly heard a very loud thud as if someone just hit the floor hard and a voice shouted out,

-          Ouch… Come in, I’m awake already…

Eunuch Jang waited for Eunuch Hong to go in with Joenha’s attires and closed the doors behind them before giving into his fit of silent laughter—his sides even hurt from holding it too long.

-          Good morning Joenha.

-          Raon-ah… good morning…

-          Joenha, did you sleep well?

-          I missed you in my dreams last night too…

Lee Yeong whispered sleepily in her ear while stretching out his arms for Raon put the belt around him, his arms then came down quickly and enveloped her in a tight embrace.  His face inched closer and he planted a kiss on her lips as if it were the most natural thing in the world to do.  Raon buried her flushed face against the steady rhythm of his heartbeats. 

-          “Thank you, Raon-ah…”  Jeonha’s arms tightened and he nuzzled like a puppy against her neck, which made her all ticklish.  Raon cleared her throat to remind him in a scolding voice,

-          Joenha, you’ll be late if we don’t hurry…

-          I’m the king…

-          That’s why you can’t be late.

His Majesty pouted.

-          I suppose even kings must listen to their wives, alright then.

When Eunuch Jang looked for them a half hour later for breakfast, and they were still too busy making moony eyes at each other.  After breakfast, Raon was instructed by His Majesty to wait for him to go see abeoji and eomeoni together because “I want to personally ask their permission for their precious daughter’s hand in marriage,” he said.

Raon went back to Raon’s Residence to really tour the place… her place in the daylight.  It was built in a square structure with four units enclosed the most beautiful garden/courtyard in the middle.  One unit was her bedroom which she stayed in last night.  Next to it was a library full of books and many of them were hers.  The unit next to the library and toward the front was the room for her to receive visitors, the head maid explained, and next to it was an empty room that she wasn’t told what it was for.  There was nothing that Raon really wanted to change about the place because it was simply perfect.  Raon spent the morning in the garden enjoying the beautiful flowers and reading until she was interrupted by the head maid,

-          Lady Raon, Eunuch Jang is here asking to see you.

-          Invite him in please.

When Raon came in the visiting room, Eunuch Jang was beaming at her by the doors.

-          Congratulations, Mama…

Mama?  Raon looked around, was Eunuch Jang talking to her?  But there was no one else around.  Congratulations?  For what?  Eunuch Jang clearly saw the puzzlement on her face and he tried to be helpful in explaining,

-          Your upcoming marriage to Joehna in two weeks…

-          Two weeks?

-          Ye… Mama… Joehna announced the good news first thing at court today.  The Chief of Culture was already put in charge of the wedding preparation.  He asked for a month but Joehna gave only two weeks and even threatened to elope if the preparation were not done on time.

Eunuch Jang gave a throaty laugh before he continued,

-          “Right now the palace is stewed in rumors that…”  Eunuch Jang looked around to see if there were anyone else in the room before he leaned over and whispered in her ear, “that… the reason for the rushed wedding is because there’s a baby that is already on the way…”

Raon just gaped at him the most unladylike manner, and she thought Eunuch Jang was enjoying himself way too much.

-          Mama, His Majesty will be here shortly and he asked to have lunch served here.  I’ll go finish the preparation.

With that Eunuch Jang disappeared leaving Raon in a state of complete bewilderment.  That was how His Majesty found her fifteen minutes later.  She took a look at him and turned away so fast but not before he caught a glimpse of her flushed face. 

-          Raon-ah, what’s wrong?  Are you not feeling well?

-          No… not at all…

-          You don’t look well… shall I summon the court physician?

Right at this moment Raon could really picture the WORST in her mind, and now if a court physician were to come to her place, how could she ever defend her innocence and honor?

-          Joehna… I really don’t need a physician… it’s just that… I heard that… our wedding will take place in just… two weeks and I guess it’s just too soon… I’m not ready…

-          Raon-ah… leave the preparation to me… don’t worry… you just need to show up and look pretty that day…

His Majesty gave her his brightest grin like he was quite proud of his accomplishment.

-          “Besides…”  Joehna continued, “We have to hurry up with our wedding because I heard that there’s … a baby coming…”

He then burst out laughing.  Raon looked at him in total disbelief,

-          Are you having fun?

-          “I’m sorry Raon-ah,” Lee Yeong stopped his smile and continued, “but how I really wish that the rumor would be… true.”

-          Joehnaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Lee Yeong tried to change the topic, “Do you like it here? Are there any changes you would like to make?”  Raon smiled prettily at her king.

-          Thank you, Joehna.  I love everything about it.  But I have a question… there’s an empty room which nobody knew what’s for… what’s that room?

Joehna cleared his throat.

-          I think you must be hungry too.  Let’s go eat.

-          Joehna?

Raon wasn’t about to let go of this topic.

-          “Nursery.  Eunuch Jangggggggggggggggg….” He quickly continued, “Is everything ready?”

“Nursery?  As in a place for … for… did I hear it right?” Raon pondered to herself, but before she came to her senses, Joehna already pulled to out of the room and headed for lunch.

After lunch while Joehna went to change his attire Raon received a visit from the Chief of Culture asking her to be ready on the morrow to begin the ceremonial practice for the wedding.  Raon replied she’d back to the palace one week later and booked no further objection on the matter.  She just wanted to spend these last few days with her parents before she could no longer be just their little Raonie.  When His Majesty came back, she immediately informed him of her decision.

-          One. Whole. Week?  I do not give permission.  Will you come back in three days?

Raon was about to explain her reason further when His Majesty dejectedly continued,

-          When someone left me before, I couldn’t eat.  I couldn’t sleep. I was sick.  I was poisoned. I was in a lottttttttttttttttt of pain…

-          Ye Joehna, three days.

His Majesty then beamed so happily at her.  Raon knew she was lost.  Since long ago she had lost to this man both her heart and her willpower to say no to anything.

TO BE CONTINUED WITH EPISODE 21:  THE WEDDING :-)

You're making me fall in love all over again @bookworm77!

• Like 16

6 hours ago, bookworm77 said:

Thank you everyone who'd been reading my fan fiction and for liking it.  Your comments and compliments are inspiration to me :-) @NRGchick I'm not very good with computer so I'm not sure how to use https://atavist.com/;

FANFICTION

-          “I do… I do… there’s a position that’s still open… to be the queen on this nation… my queen.  Will you?”

-          “Joenha, it’s Chuseok, shall we make a wish for this year as well?  It’s almost time to release the lanterns… I brought one for us as well…”

-          “Raon-ahhhhhhhhh…”

Before His Majesty finished his objection, Raon was already halfway across the courtyard to get the lantern leaving his question unanswered.  Lee Yeong watched his beloved walking away, and he couldn’t help the tinge of sadness that started to creep around his heart.  He acknowledged that he must have become greedier the longer he spent his time away from her.  He admitted that he still hadn’t changed much since the last time he boldly declared to her that he shall always ask for more because “when you are in love, you naturally become greedy.” (ep11)

This past year he had tried really hard to be patient and not to rush anything with Raon.  Although he desired more than anything to have her by his side, he also knew what Raon needed most was the space to live truly and freely as a woman for the first time in her life.  It was also his wish that Raon would be able to do everything her heart desired.  It was just that tonight he thought Raon was giving him the go-ahead signal that she was ready to start their life together.

-          Joenha, palli palli… I’m done writing down my wish already…

As Lee Yeong headed over to where she was standing with an already lit lantern, he worked up a brave smile trying not to spoil her cheerful mood. 

-          Joenha, let’s count one, two, three and we’ll let it go together… ready?

-          One, two, three…

They both let it go.  The blue lantern carried Raon’s wish higher and higher.  Then he saw what was written on it,

“Joenha, it is my wish too that your wish would come true ~ Raonie.”

For a long moment, His Majesty just stood there until the meaning of her words resonated deeply in his heart and his throat started to clog up with untold emotions.  Then he suddenly was enveloped by a pair of small arms from behind.  In this quiet night, the two of them stood there together with fingers intertwined, with the same thought crossed both minds—I’m home.

It was Raon who spoke first,

-          Joenha, it’s getting late… Abeoji and eomeoni would be worried if I don’t get back.  Maybe uri Kim hyung can walk me back…

-          I do not give permission for “uri Kim hyung” to do such a thing…

-          But you can’t go out when it’s this late already… I’ll be fine…

-          As you said, it’s already this late.  I’ll send a messenger to let abeoji and eomeoni know that you wish to spend the night with Princess Myung Eun, does that sound good?

Raon gave it a thought and decided it was best because for she didn’t want to worry His Majesty further although she couldn’t help teasing him a bit.

-          But I don’t want to bother Princess-mama… maybe I could stay in my own room in Jahyeondang like before with uri Kim hyung.

In split seconds before she could finish her sentence, Joenha’s eyes turned hardened.  He lowered his body so that they could be eye to eye he spoke each word slowly, “You also stayed overnight in Dongungjeon before, how about spending the night there tonight?”

Raon was grateful that it was dark so His Majesty could not see well the heat that started to creep up from her neck to the very roots of her hair.  “Bully,” she muttered under her breath.

-          Was that a yes?

-          Of course not!

Raon protested as she heard him having a hearty laugh to himself and she also joined him.  Lee Yeong took her hand in his and they walked under the full moon—the one and only faithful witness of their unchanging love.  They walked on a path that Raon did not recognize before.

-          Where are we going?

-          To your place.

Raon is now thoroughly confused.

-          My place?  But Jahyeondang is in the opposite direction.

-          Let’s burn Jahyeondang down tomorrow and build something new there.

-          Joenhaaaaaaaaa!

-          It is a joke.  We’re almost there.

From afar Raon spotted a well-lit living quarter that looked brand new.  Lee Yeong sped up his steps pulling her faster along.  Now they both stopped right in front of the big sign hanging by the front doors, “RAON’S RESIDENCE.”

-          Aren’t you going to invite your guest in for a moment?

Lee Yeong spoke up bringing Raon out of her frozen state. 

-          I … hmm… hmmm…

Besides clearing her throat continuously, she did not know what to say.  Then she turned and faced His Majesty,

-          When did you…?

-          When you left the palace.  I’m just hoping that if you like someone in the palace, it would become a worthy place for you to live.

Raon was again rendered speechless.

-          It’s late.  You should go to bed and explore it to your heart’s content tomorrow morning while I’ll be busy in court.  You can tell me your thoughts at lunch.  I want us to eat together.  Just make notes of all the changes you would like to make and we’ll have that taken care of as soon as possible.

By then the maids already spotted His Majesty and they all came out to greet him.

-          Joenha, Lady Raon.

-          They will help you to settle in for the night.  I’ll see you tomorrow.

Lee Yeong started to walk away when Raon remembered she almost forgot to hand him her gift for Chuseok.  She took a small package from her side pocket and quickly put it in his hand.  Then she quickly followed the maids inside.

Raon took a quick look around the place.  It was just too surreal to think that this place was actually hers, and it was built particularly with her in mind and even within the palace itself.    

-          My lady, the bedroom is this way.

-          May I ask how do you know that my name is Raon?  I don’t remember we’ve met.

-          His Majesty already forbade anyone to enter here besides us twelve who are assigned to take care of this place.  He never brought anyone here even the Princesses whom he loves dearly.  His Majesty said that he’ll bring Lady Raon home in the near future.

As Raon was lying in bed going over everything that went on tonight, she thought perhaps in the morning, she might discover that it was all in her dreams.

After Lee Yeong left Raon’s Residence, with the spring in his footsteps he quickly walked towards Dongungjeon, which he still kept as his own residence since he didn’t want his father to move to a different place.  Besides he grew up in Dongungjeon and this is where he’s most comfortable with after all.  Eunuch was waiting for him as expected.

-          Joenha, how was your evening?

His Majesty watched his trusted eunuch trying hard not to grin from ear to ear, and he burst out laughing.

-          Everything was beautiful.

-          Are you talking about a particular lady by any chance?

-          That lady is your very-soon-to-be queen…

-          CONGRATULATIONS Joenha…

Eunuch Jang cried out as he looked at His Majesty’s mouth already curved into a permanent crescent shape.  He could feel tears rose up in his eyes and spilled downward his cheeks.  He had to remember to thank eunuch Hong… ah… Lady Hong Raon tomorrow for making Joenha this happy. 

After Lee Yeong settled comfortably in bed, he took out the small package from Raon earlier.  It was wrapped carefully in a pink cloth and inside he discovered a white handkerchief and a letter addressed to him.  He inhaled deeply Raon’s sweet fragrance from the handkerchief, and it felt like she was right in the room with him.  By the dim light from the candles near his bedside, he saw a white egret with different shades of green leaves so delicately embroidered next to his name—Lee Yeong—in the middle of the handkerchief.  He slowly unfolded the letter,

“Dear Joenha,

While we were apart, every day, stitch by stich, I wanted to let you know that “I miss you even in my dreams”~~from Raonie.”

Lee Yeong hugged the handkerchief closed to his heart.  He closed his eyes and they were already filled as happiness poured down his cheeks.

-          Joenha, are you awake yet?

Morning came so quickly as Lee Yeong already heard Eunuch Jang’s voice outside his doors.  Another day to spend in court.  He rolled over to the side and tried to savor a little more the sweet dreams of last night with Raon everywhere in them.

-          Give me fifteen more minutes.

-          Ye Joenha.

Suddenly he heard Eunuch Jang’s voice raised a notch or two higher,

-          Eunuch Hong, you heard Joenha right?  You should go and I’ll just wait here and dress Joenha myself.

From outside the doors, both Eunuch Jang and Eunuch Hong clearly heard a very loud thud as if someone just hit the floor hard and a voice shouted out,

-          Ouch… Come in, I’m awake already…

Eunuch Jang waited for Eunuch Hong to go in with Joenha’s attires and closed the doors behind them before giving into his fit of silent laughter—his sides even hurt from holding it too long.

-          Good morning Joenha.

-          Raon-ah… good morning…

-          Joenha, did you sleep well?

-          I missed you in my dreams last night too…

Lee Yeong whispered sleepily in her ear while stretching out his arms for Raon put the belt around him, his arms then came down quickly and enveloped her in a tight embrace.  His face inched closer and he planted a kiss on her lips as if it were the most natural thing in the world to do.  Raon buried her flushed face against the steady rhythm of his heartbeats. 

-          “Thank you, Raon-ah…”  Jeonha’s arms tightened and he nuzzled like a puppy against her neck, which made her all ticklish.  Raon cleared her throat to remind him in a scolding voice,

-          Joenha, you’ll be late if we don’t hurry…

-          I’m the king…

-          That’s why you can’t be late.

His Majesty pouted.

-          I suppose even kings must listen to their wives, alright then.

When Eunuch Jang looked for them a half hour later for breakfast, and they were still too busy making moony eyes at each other.  After breakfast, Raon was instructed by His Majesty to wait for him to go see abeoji and eomeoni together because “I want to personally ask their permission for their precious daughter’s hand in marriage,” he said.

Raon went back to Raon’s Residence to really tour the place… her place in the daylight.  It was built in a square structure with four units enclosed the most beautiful garden/courtyard in the middle.  One unit was her bedroom which she stayed in last night.  Next to it was a library full of books and many of them were hers.  The unit next to the library and toward the front was the room for her to receive visitors, the head maid explained, and next to it was an empty room that she wasn’t told what it was for.  There was nothing that Raon really wanted to change about the place because it was simply perfect.  Raon spent the morning in the garden enjoying the beautiful flowers and reading until she was interrupted by the head maid,

-          Lady Raon, Eunuch Jang is here asking to see you.

-          Invite him in please.

When Raon came in the visiting room, Eunuch Jang was beaming at her by the doors.

-          Congratulations, Mama…

Mama?  Raon looked around, was Eunuch Jang talking to her?  But there was no one else around.  Congratulations?  For what?  Eunuch Jang clearly saw the puzzlement on her face and he tried to be helpful in explaining,

-          Your upcoming marriage to Joehna in two weeks…

-          Two weeks?

-          Ye… Mama… Joehna announced the good news first thing at court today.  The Chief of Culture was already put in charge of the wedding preparation.  He asked for a month but Joehna gave only two weeks and even threatened to elope if the preparation were not done on time.

Eunuch Jang gave a throaty laugh before he continued,

-          “Right now the palace is stewed in rumors that…”  Eunuch Jang looked around to see if there were anyone else in the room before he leaned over and whispered in her ear, “that… the reason for the rushed wedding is because there’s a baby that is already on the way…”

Raon just gaped at him the most unladylike manner, and she thought Eunuch Jang was enjoying himself way too much.

-          Mama, His Majesty will be here shortly and he asked to have lunch served here.  I’ll go finish the preparation.

With that Eunuch Jang disappeared leaving Raon in a state of complete bewilderment.  That was how His Majesty found her fifteen minutes later.  She took a look at him and turned away so fast but not before he caught a glimpse of her flushed face. 

-          Raon-ah, what’s wrong?  Are you not feeling well?

-          No… not at all…

-          You don’t look well… shall I summon the court physician?

Right at this moment Raon could really picture the WORST in her mind, and now if a court physician were to come to her place, how could she ever defend her innocence and honor?

-          Joehna… I really don’t need a physician… it’s just that… I heard that… our wedding will take place in just… two weeks and I guess it’s just too soon… I’m not ready…

-          Raon-ah… leave the preparation to me… don’t worry… you just need to show up and look pretty that day…

His Majesty gave her his brightest grin like he was quite proud of his accomplishment.

-          “Besides…”  Joehna continued, “We have to hurry up with our wedding because I heard that there’s … a baby coming…”

He then burst out laughing.  Raon looked at him in total disbelief,

-          Are you having fun?

-          “I’m sorry Raon-ah,” Lee Yeong stopped his smile and continued, “but how I really wish that the rumor would be… true.”

-          Joehnaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Lee Yeong tried to change the topic, “Do you like it here? Are there any changes you would like to make?”  Raon smiled prettily at her king.

-          Thank you, Joehna.  I love everything about it.  But I have a question… there’s an empty room which nobody knew what’s for… what’s that room?

Joehna cleared his throat.

-          I think you must be hungry too.  Let’s go eat.

-          Joehna?

Raon wasn’t about to let go of this topic.

-          “Nursery.  Eunuch Jangggggggggggggggg….” He quickly continued, “Is everything ready?”

“Nursery?  As in a place for … for… did I hear it right?” Raon pondered to herself, but before she came to her senses, Joehna already pulled to out of the room and headed for lunch.

After lunch while Joehna went to change his attire Raon received a visit from the Chief of Culture asking her to be ready on the morrow to begin the ceremonial practice for the wedding.  Raon replied she’d back to the palace one week later and booked no further objection on the matter.  She just wanted to spend these last few days with her parents before she could no longer be just their little Raonie.  When His Majesty came back, she immediately informed him of her decision.

-          One. Whole. Week?  I do not give permission.  Will you come back in three days?

Raon was about to explain her reason further when His Majesty dejectedly continued,

-          When someone left me before, I couldn’t eat.  I couldn’t sleep. I was sick.  I was poisoned. I was in a lottttttttttttttttt of pain…

-          Ye Joehna, three days.

His Majesty then beamed so happily at her.  Raon knew she was lost.  Since long ago she had lost to this man both her heart and her willpower to say no to anything.

TO BE CONTINUED WITH EPISODE 21:  THE WEDDING :-)

I love to say...you are so Romantic @bookworm.77..:bawling:did i see shakespiere on you..??

Waaah this story macth better for continued our imagination about YongOn, couple....love it..very romantic...smile like a loon...next chapter please...i can"t believed my life now just flutered with YongOn world and MDBC....please some one help me...

• Like 16

9 hours ago, jilyheidi said:

When i read the article about at first i realy shock what kyj dated someone for 300 days at first i taught is lmh although he is open he had crush to kyj.but no then i watch another ep of radiostar i had an idea who he the lucky guy its pjb he had also a crush on kyj to the point he bring her to vip premier of peach tree sad to say only in red carpet they cannot allow kyj to watch bec she is under age for the movie so glad actress ghs make appologise to her also kyj and pjb spotted watching shinwa concert the mc of radiostar tease pjb why are they watching shinwa concert they are not their generation pjb said he invited by one of the member kyj and pjb watch the concert together with their manager pjb said their are close before their become more close after mayqueen. By the way past is past its been 2 yrs ago its my only expeculation.

Ohhh really..waa i like this guy, i just finished MQ, and i like him..he match better with yoo jung...so they date after my queen:D...precious first date though...:wub:

• Like 6

My take on the AAA voting, its not voting based on true acting skills or talent of an artiste, its just group of fans picking up points from downloading apps/games to gain points to vote and keep voting for who they support. Its like a competition between fans and what kind of real voting allows you to vote multiple times based on the number of points you have derived from activities/events. This reduces the credibility of this award so I have stopped this madness of trying to gain points to vote for PBG and KYJ. 

I want them to win real awards based on their merit and not because of this fan-based voting, the moment you can vote more than once is no longer a true vote. 

• Like 21

11 hours ago, jilyheidi said:

When i read the article about at first i realy shock what kyj dated someone for 300 days at first i taught is lmh although he is open he had crush to kyj.but no then i watch another ep of radiostar i had an idea who he the lucky guy its pjb he had also a crush on kyj to the point he bring her to vip premier of peach tree sad to say only in red carpet they cannot allow kyj to watch bec she is under age for the movie so glad actress ghs make appologise to her also kyj and pjb spotted watching shinwa concert the mc of radiostar tease pjb why are they watching shinwa concert they are not their generation pjb said he invited by one of the member kyj and pjb watch the concert together with their manager pjb said their are close before their become more close after mayqueen. By the way past is past its been 2 yrs ago its my only expeculation.

Who is PJB?

• Like 4

10 hours ago, NongpeeP said:

Billion thanks and please continue. Your login name reflected your reading and your fanfiction is amazing indeed. 

@bookworm77

AAAH this is it! This story exactly what I want in the sequel of MDBC. Are you a co-writer or what? :phew:. I'm waiting for the next episode..FIGHTING!!! :relaxed:

• Like 14

Im happy that yoo jung is in top 3. yoona last movie in china got 10 billion views. shes been around for 10 years+. she has lots of music fans. AAA is a popularity contest. (they do say AAA popularity voting) LITM is the first hit for yoo jung. top 3 is the great position already. im more suprised with kim hyun joo, son na un and moon chae won in top 10 (what drama were they in?)

after watching the poll for few days, i think they vote as group/time. last night sjk got 20%+ (2) then this morning pbg 30% (2). the position and the percentage change really quickly. if this happens right after dots, no one can beat sjk. 

anw, behind yoona still much better than behind byun baek hyun (:D).

this is the first AAA, i dont think song song couple will go. at least we see our couple together.

• Like 12

4 hours ago, iheartyoojung said:

My take on the AAA voting, its not voting based on true acting skills or talent of an artiste, its just group of fans picking up points from downloading apps/games to gain points to vote and keep voting for who they support. Its like a competition between fans and what kind of real voting allows you to vote multiple times based on the number of points you have derived from activities/events. This reduces the credibility of this award so I have stopped this madness of trying to gain points to vote for PBG and KYJ. 

I want them to win real awards based on their merit and not because of this fan-based voting, the moment you can vote more than once is no longer a true vote. 

I totally agree..whats's the point if fans are allowed to vote more than once?? It's not a true poll..The only reason i'm going to continue voting is not because of the award, but since it reflects on the STRENGTH of the PBG's  fandom and that may influence the offers he will get in the future.

Warning : fans of EXO please don't read this..

Spoiler

Sorry for the rant!,but can you believe who is in number 1 ? Like seriously???I found him so underwhelming as an actor in moonlover

@bookworm77 Your Fanfic is DAEBAK!! It's like the epilogue that we never got in MDBC...Even the tone of the story is the same!! I'm even visualizing KYJ and PBG acting these scenes..looking forward to the next episode chinguu!!

• Like 13