[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

7 hours ago, Grace1003 said:

Undisputed!

MOD EDIT: do not quote images

Moonlight Drawn By Clouds is really worth for any recognitions ^___^ Congratulations to our dear Moonlight's casts and crews. 

I really like all of Kim Yoo Jung's dresses in Post Drama Interviews, all looked lively and properly nice for her age (I prefer to some dresses which looked slighly too old in some other events)

Kwak Dong Yeon Reveals What Park Bo Gum Says When He’s Very Angry 

kwak dong yeon park bo gum

Recently, a media outlet held an interview with the actor, who was lauded for his performance as Kim Byung Yeon on KBS2’s “Moonlight Drawn By Clouds.”

During the interview, he talked about his first meeting with Park Bo Gum, saying, “I was getting make up done in the car when the door opened and Park Bo Gum came in. After we said ‘Hello,’ an hour of silence followed.”

He added, “Park Bo Gum has a very reserved personality. Becoming close with him was a struggle. Just trying to talk in informal speech took two hours.”

Kwak Dong Yeon also revealed, “Now that we’re close, we often have deep conversations. He is kind, but when you think about it he’s also human. He gets angry too. When he’s extremely upset, he expresses his anger by saying, ‘I’m super pissed’ (uses the word jjamppong, the name of a spicy seafood noodle soup, in place of the word ‘pissed’).”

Kwak Dong Yeon and Park Bo Gum appeared together in “Moonlight Drawn By Clouds,” where their bromance was well-received by viewers.

http://www.soompi.com/2016/10/30/kwak-dong-yeon-reveals-park-bo-gum-says-hes-angry/

• Like 22

Awww, yay, thanks for the gifs from the pit scene! It would have been super cute to see a repeat of the pit scene at the end, where they both fall in and bicker again, only this time it's opposite where RO tries to save CP first.

It kind of reminded me of Dong Yi, where she gets on the back of King Sukjong (who's in plainclothes like CP), to catch a criminal, the first time she meets him. And they end the last scene of them many years later doing the same thing, as husband and wife. :)

• Like 20

In Moonlight Drawn by Clouds Park Bo-gum was one of its biggest assets—and Kim Yoo-jung, of course, because their connection sold that romance, although I do really think Park Bo-gum gave it an extra magic, inhabiting the prince from head to toe and never wasting a moment onscreen. He’s always been a good actor, but he was so consistently and relentlessly wonderful in this show that he’s bound for superstardom now, deservedly.

Dramabeans

It's true! The sheer range of expressions he showed us in the drama was astonishing...he has such an emotive face! I felt like I was seeing a different side of him in every scene!! Its a true testament to his acting!!:astonished:

• Like 22

Another monday without moonlight :""""

I just came up to this forum again, but every night before i was sleep, i rewatch again and again all the episodes ...

Me and my mom can't move on to other drama really, my mom ask about another drama that raon and CP's played as cast lol ... And On Saturday night i just bored to death and told mom "so boring tonight without raon and CP" and my mom agree. She got the syndrome like us hahahaha

Why KBS world not playing MDBC again?? I remember that they played DOTS after its end and they show at music bank special OST of DOTS, why they can make it to MDBC??? I need the vitamin from MDBC:bawling:

• Like 23

5 hours ago, parmma said:

MOD EDIT: do not quote pictures

BoGum mentioned in one of his interviews that he falls in love at first sight..I would like to refer to the first pix..if that look isn't love, then i don't really know what love is :-), better yet, can somebody tell me what love is?

Edited by rainmoon
  • Like 22