[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

Actors / Actresses might miss Moonlight Drawn By Clouds, as same as audiences : Cebu Incentive Trip 

p.s. I like Han Soo Yeon(Queen)'s story from her recent interview about Night Basketball Swimming Pool gang, freely fight without male-femal & Sunbae-Hoobae for the victory. 

• Like 24

Sorry for reposting myself but just wonders if anyone can guide me a bit about how to purchase the photo essay. I am not sure the most popular way for int'l fans to purchase collectibles for Korean dramas. :sweatingbullets:  Should I simply try gmarket?

Look forward to the director's dvd cuts also and hope I can still afford it then :).

And thanks to everyone who is still here in this thread with all these wonderful updates on MDBC :).

On 10/20/2016 at 10:57 PM, thoattm said:

oh on a side note, can anyone out there kindly help me with this :)? I direly want to buy the MDBC photobook but I just freak out at all those Korean websites, poor me!

I know there are at least these sites which sell the photobook:

1. http://www.aladin.co.kr/shop/wproduct.aspx?ItemId=94681378

2. http://www.yes24.com/24/goods/32947457?scode=032&OzSrank=1

3. http://www.kyobobook.co.kr/product/detailViewKor.laf…

4. http://mbook.interpark.com/shop/product/detail…

5. http://www.globalinterpark.com/product/MallDisplay.do?_method=detail&sc.shopNo=0000100000&sc.dispNo=001930001003008&sc.prdNo=4521914605

6. http://mg.gmarket.co.kr/Item?goodscode=862411290

But I have few questions:

- is anyone familiar with these sites and can advise me which offers the most reasonable int'l shipping fee (I'm in south east asian area).

- how to open an account and put a preorder for the photobook on that site? I am absolutely ignorant of Korean so I could not figure out on myself, except for the 5 & 6 sites which are in English.

- and if a poster gift is offered for all preorders? All product descriptions are unfortunately in Korean so I am also helpless :sweatingbullets:.

Any help is highly appreciated, especially from you guys who have made a purchase too :D!

• Like 9

@NongpeeP thank you for all of the translations!  YJ and BG have so much ahead of them and I hope their paths cross again in other projects.  I can see why in the BTS people around them tease them.  Once on set they're so immersed with their roles they're no longer YJ or BG-- they're RO and Yeong.

Anyways my favorite arc of the series is from episodes 6 to 9.  Here we saw so many emotions between the leads. Yeong starts having conflicting feelings for RO.  He has a hard time defining and understanding what he feels so he takes it out on RO.  As Yeong pushes RO away he starts missing her more.  He relents and finally accepts whatever he's feeling for RO but decides to hide it.  What I love here is that the series doesn't explicitly state that Yeong believes he's gay. Instead, he just accepts whatever feelings that he's having.

When the time came and that he was ready to confess to RO, he knew it was wrong to have feelings for him but was ready to take responsibility.  PBG was incredible in episode 8 because in a span of seconds he conveyed multiple emotions ranging from confusion, realization, anger, relief and happiness.  For YJ's part, she did a great job in conveying RO's conflicting feelings as well.  She was okay staying by Yeong's side up until Yeong confessed.  She was confused because she thought Yeong liked her as a man but was only playing with her.  I loved the way she told Yeong that she may be his servant but it doesn't mean he owns her heart.  

The longing in episode 9 is one of the best in the series.  Yeong is definitely new to the love game because he was unaware that by pretending he unknowingly was hurting RO.   He buys the eternal bracelets as a sign of commitment.  RO is of course the voice of reason.  She knows that she can't just accept his heart. Yeong is adamant and seriously you can play a drinking game in the amount of times Yeong uttered "stay by my side" in episode 9 and on.  This chapter in RO and Yeong's romance closes in episode 9 with RO accepting Yeong's heart.  

The next arc of the series is not my favorite because this when the series starts focusing more on the political aspects of the story.  

• Like 20

@Jillia You're  not the only one going back to rewatch episode 4 chingu! It was a pivotal episode for many reasons.

For me, the best and the most perfect scene of the whole drama ( maybe in all the dramas I've watched) is the scene where RO danced for CP.It was so sensual and erotic but yet so pure.A man thinks of his mother when he watches a gisaeng dancing..what can be more pure than that?

The whole scene was like a story on its own..RO's beauty, the pastels of her dress, her sad  eyes ,the mesmerized and perplexed CP thinking of his mother, the cut to the meadow with only the two of them , the cinematography and the BG music!!

I was as mesmerized as the crown Prince and this was the moment I fell in love...just like the crown Prince.Before this episode I watched the drama avidly but from This point on It was just complete obsession!!

I searched for every little thing about MDBC, Joined this forum, met u guys my soul sistas and the rest is history!!

Ohh and I also found this..

54d66f2a1e035ea6d720ab39d5accf46.jpg

I distinctly remember sitting in my chair, shell shocked after watching boombastic for the first time and thinking ....WHAT WAS THAT? I SHOULDN'T HAVE WATCHED THAT!!! :astonished: LOL!

• Like 22

I ordered mine from the website that's listed in #5.  It was the only site I didn't have issues registering.  International shipping is about $13 for both items.  Be careful though the OST comes in two options, with and without the free poster.  The free poster you pay extra for the poster tube.  I usually order from Yesasia because it's free international shipping but the price they're charging ends up being the same with other sites after shipping.  I don't know why Yesasia cost $44 for both ost and photo essay.  It's cheaper on the other sites.

• Like 13

Hello everyone! I am as big a lurker as I am of MDBC (super duper huge!). I am delurking now because I need help!

I don't know if it's been asked and answered, but does anyone have any idea if the web novel has been translated to English? 

Thanks a million in advanced!

• Like 8

21 minutes ago, honeywell said:

@NongpeeP thank you for all of the translations!  YJ and BG have so much ahead of them and I hope their paths cross again in other projects.  I can see why in the BTS people around them tease them.  Once on set they're so immersed with their roles they're no longer YJ or BG-- they're RO and Yeong.

Anyways my favorite arc of the series is from episodes 6 to 9.  Here we saw so many emotions between the leads. Yeong starts having conflicting feelings for RO.  He has a hard time defining and understanding what he feels so he takes it out on RO.  As Yeong pushes RO away he starts missing her more.  He relents and finally accepts whatever he's feeling for RO but decides to hide it.  What I love here is that the series doesn't explicitly state that Yeong believes he's gay. Instead, he just accepts whatever feelings that he's having.

When the time came and that he was ready to confess to RO, he knew it was wrong to have feelings for him but was ready to take responsibility.  PBG was incredible in episode 8 because in a span of seconds he conveyed multiple emotions ranging from confusion, realization, anger, relief and happiness.  For YJ's part, she did a great job in conveying RO's conflicting feelings as well.  She was okay staying by Yeong's side up until Yeong confessed.  She was confused because she thought Yeong liked her as a man but was only playing with her.  I loved the way she told Yeong that she may be his servant but it doesn't mean he owns her heart.  

The longing in episode 9 is one of the best in the series.  Yeong is definitely new to the love game because he was unaware that by pretending he unknowingly was hurting RO.   He buys the eternal bracelets as a sign of commitment.  RO is of course the voice of reason.  She knows that she can't just accept his heart. Yeong is adamant and seriously you can play a drinking game in the amount of times Yeong uttered "stay by my side" in episode 9 and on.  This chapter in RO and Yeong's romance closes in episode 9 with RO accepting Yeong's heart.  

The next arc of the series is not my favorite because this when the series starts focusing more on the political aspects of the story.  

Thoroughly explained, I really like.
However, after rewatching to episode 9, I realized much more than the 1st round watching how great Park Bo Gum's and Kim Yoo Jung's acting are;therefore, I am eager to watch much more episodes because of more difficult scenes coming.

• Like 15

31 minutes ago, gruffalors said:

Hello everyone! I am as big a lurker as I am of MDBC (super duper huge!). I am delurking now because I need help!

I don't know if it's been asked and answered, but does anyone have any idea if the web novel has been translated to English? 

Thanks a million in advanced!

As long as i know there is no english version yet for the web novel ... so far i only know there is korean and chinese version one ... *correct me if i am wrong*

• Like 12

Speaking of RO's parents, I feel like the writer dropped the ball on this one.  Plot wise it wasn't even necessary to bring them back.  In the end it doesn't even seem like they were pardoned.  The white cloud disappeared after saving HGN.  He was more like a plot point.  We don't even know what happened after he got saved.  I think it would have been better if RO was the one that got captured and the white cloud saved her because of her father.

• Like 17

8 minutes ago, Jillia said:

I'm not even sorry because I adore seeing Lee Yeong in awe. I mean how can somebody not love how for once he doesn't know how to react when he finds out Ra On is a woman? I love how we see a facial expression we've never seen before from him.

There are so many expressions displaying on his face at that moment, curious, shocked, in awe...overall his reaction is so lovely.

@Jillia Thank you Jillia, love those gifs of yours, they're so well made and always appreciated :heart: