[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

16 hours ago, Grace1003 said:

[TRANS] 161019 MYDAILY ✧ PARK BOGUM’S THOUGHTS ON WRAPPING UP ‘MOONLIGHT DRAWN BY CLOUDS’

Hello, I am Park Bogum. To think that it’s the last (episode) already, I have a lot of regrets.

I worried about “How can I express the character of Lee Young well?”, and it was a time where I worked hard to empathize and understand his many feelings. I was happy and thankful just being able to work with the director and scriptwriter who led me who is still lacking, as well as sunbaenim’s whom I look to. A sincere thank you to all my sunbae and hoobae actors, staff members, and viewers who showed ‘Moonlight Drawn by Clouds’ a lot of love and support.

To me, the times from the first shoot to the last, feel like I’ve overcome a large mountain. They were precious times that I’ll never forget.

source: mydaily article 161019
translation: prkbgm.tumblr.com

may he never forget also his "PRECIOUS LADY IN THE WORLD"..hehehe delulu mind hit me again!!BooYoo couple forever and ever..:blush::heart:

• Like 22

I saw the original launch press conference of MDBC. Does anyone have a similar video but with the subs?:heart:

Cr.uploader

edit: PBG is so pretty. KYJ too. They are so bashful and adorable with one another. I wish I found this thread and started fangirling with all of you from day 1....how much more fun could we have had!

check out 36:30.PBG is snickering when talk of skinships lol I would love love to know what they are saying!

• Like 21

I can't believe I missed the live fan signing with you guys :(....but thank you all for the gif/videos, finally caught to the recent page...lol...that was a lot of people that showed up (hoping some director/writer would take this opportunity to cast them again in another show together), it's good to see how much they're loved. I wished we were all there too. Happy to see them wearing such beautiful outfits and the boys looked handsome as always and of course our KYJ beautiful as ever!!!!!!!

• Like 20