[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

16 minutes ago, a15t3 said:

Woo.... please help to record and share @in00022

Oh no ... i am watching streaming now .. i am not there though i wish i am :)

Ps. HAPPY 1400th PAGE MOONLIGHTERS .. THOUGH THE DRAMA ENDED ALREADY ... WE NEED TO KEEP THE LOVE ON THIS THREAD  :blush: 

• Like 10

Just now, PrincessMe2515 said:

Me dont wait the short one...I want the whole long shebang, including the anticipation of waiting for them to appear!:wub:sigh. These couple is making me so bipolar esque with mood swings

I think it should be a long video. :P I don't know if they will upload waiting part... I remember there was a live on FB for one of my series and they uploaded whole video. Video was more than 1 hour long. :D So, I think they should upload it as a whole, not in parts.

• Like 8

3 minutes ago, Kissy13 said:

omo!!!so lucky!!:heart:for the first time I hate that I was born in the Philippines..why not born in Korea???hehehe:blush:

YOU are so lucky!! .. at least you can catch a glimpse of them if you go to cebu this week. I'm an indonesian, and when I see the promo ticket from Airasia to Cebu for usd 40... I would buy it if I weren't have work and family here. hahaha..

• Like 7

7 minutes ago, Kissy13 said:

omo!!!so lucky!!:heart:for the first time I hate that I was born in the Philippines..why not born in Korea???hehehe:blush:

hahahah.... let's wish all of us who wish to join, wish we are all born in Korea in our next life, how abt it?  Do I make myself sound really BYEONTAE too now?

• Like 6

It pauses here too much... :tears: I'll just go and try it on my tablet, hope I get more lucky.

When it's live, they are usually late... so we should wait. I hope they come soon.... it's 12 minute past 3pm (KST)

• Like 6

You may be gone...but I have not forgotten

I knew my happiness was marred by some nagging pain and that part of my brain which blocked the painful image from last night reared its head today, I have not forgotten you, YS in the midst of the otp happy ending.

IMG_4203_zpsb9te91zg.jpg

cr: jinyoung ig

This is the part of the drama that left an incomplete mark on me, if the writer wanted to kill off YS, its up to her but at least have the grace to let his friends mourn him properly, I agree with some of the comments that YS was forgotten the moment he died.

For BY, he went back to serve CP but there was no link to how YS' friends felt about his passing. The writer either had no time to allow the other 3 to mourn and have closure or didnt intend to have it. I had expected some form of closure since the 3 musketeers were childhood friends. 

• Like 16