[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

10 minutes ago, Jillia said:

I'm still hoping for a ending in which Ra On gives Lee Yeong his bracelet and he gives her hers... :wub:

Omg, me too!! I mean they keep referring to the bracelets.. at least once in each episode.. And it plays such a prominent role, and holds so much symbolism.. I'd love for this to happen too. :wub:

1 minute ago, Jillia said:

So how about this: sick Lee Yeong is saying "Ra On Ah~~" in his sleep. Ha Yeon or whoever hears it prepares things so Ra On can visit Lee Yeong? And then we get another spindle.....errrr... bed scene.... You know comfort is needed right? ;)

Haha love this too!!:D:D

• Like 8

My guess about the ending goes like this...

Spoiler

(((Based on the tale of little mermaid)))

-Dasan teacher comes in to the palace with RO to help cure CP.

- RO looks after him and helps him to be healed.

- CP sees RO in his unconsciousness however when he wakes up it's HY that he sees

- CP thinks it's HY who helped him to get healed 

Spoiler

((((( based on spoilers at DC gallery))))))

Spoiler

- HY leaves the palace

- OTP reunites at a field full of cosmos blooms, implying happy ending

• Like 18

12 minutes ago, Jillia said:

So how about this: sick Lee Yeong is saying "Ra On Ah~~" in his sleep. Ha Yeon or whoever hears it prepares things so Ra On can visit Lee Yeong? And then we get another spindle.....errrr... bed scene.... You know comfort is needed right? ;)

YESSSS YESSS YESSSSSSS, MY HEART NEEDS THAT TOOOOO :relaxed::relaxed:

• Like 11

So finished watching today's episode...main complaint not enough Ra On and they cut everything in the preview.  They didn't use show Ra On saying she would wait for Yeong unless this is for episode 18.

Anyways, today was okay but felt very long.  I felt there was were too many things that Yeong "discovered" and we were cheated out of. The writer seemed lost on on how to close out the political side of the story.  The political parts of episodes 14 through 17 could have been combined and what was the point of bringing back HGN?  Eunuch Han became an after thought.  Like does the king really not care that his long time eunuch turned out to be a white cloud member?

I did love all of the bromance today.  I knew Yeong wouldn't blame BY and would still trust him up to the very end.  So were they hinting at another drinking session with the trio?  That would be awesome.  I love how BY still treats RO as a "guy".  I love their little moment and I got to see RO genuinely smile again.  

From what I gather today, Yeong seems like he has no plans of leaving the throne so I'm curious what his plans are of Ra On.  How can he bring her back to the palace? As a court lady? The white cloud is probably going to join Yeong's cause for the people and Dasan will join him in the palace as an adviser or maybe a minister.

• Like 11

6 minutes ago, radiocity said:

My guess about the ending goes like this...

Hide contents

Hide contents

((((( based on spoilers at DC gallery))))))

Reveal hidden contents

- HY leaves the palace

- OTP reunites at a field full of cosmos blooms, implying happy ending

What spoilers are these that you are referring to, if you don't mind me asking? :)

• Like 8

Good morning chingus!! I saw some recap yesterday and very happy about ep.17..they are full of bromance:phew:. And also cogratulations for the highest rating...i'm happy they got a highest rating for yesterday episode and hoping today will be highest. 

But why BY look so handsome in my eyes when raon visitied him in yesterday episode??:wub:. BY ahhh~i think i fall in love with you...kekekeke. That Kim should be punished..i'm waiting for their punishment..Otherwise, i'll be the one who punish them..;). Ahhhhh so sad this drama will end today. I heard today or tomorrow they will have a wrap-up party??

• Like 10

random thought:

About the fortune teller --

He reported to PM that the boy with crane will be the king and CP will die young. What about if after the fortune teller told PM, both hats of the boys fell off and somehow they switch the hat? (so YS die young)

About HY bringing the baby to the queen

Is this purely coincidence? Or was she instructed by CP? I didnot find HY being that annoying anymore. She looks pretty sincere now and wanting to be a part of team CP (she will be so happy if CP gives bit of heart but if not she looks OK with it. Just like YS to Raon)

Oh another 13 hours!!!

• Like 14

7 minutes ago, honeywell said:

Would you guys be upset if there was no kiss in the finale?  I have to admit I would be very disappointed.  Like if they reunite and just have a staring contest and/or hug...

I think we'll get at least one proper kiss. Isn't it normal? after months of separation, all bad fortune on them :w00t:

But I hope more than once haha, and hugs , and staring contest too, and CP calls "Raon-ah" "Raon-ah" :wub::wub:

• Like 15

4 hours ago, orangememory said:

Hello everyone, glad we got through that rollercoaster ride of an episode! :)

My 2 cents:

- I think the first 15 minutes of that Episode were so heavy and painful on the heart, that the rest of the episode paled in comparison.

- However, I'm glad on the plot developments, we're inching towards the ending. Though I was a little upset at the unhurried pace of the episode, I think they will want to go out with a bang- hence saving everything for the end. It's a bit similar to Who are you-School 2015 (it's the same writer), who saved the major climax for the final episode.

- Though I'm inclined to somewhat agree with all those who say, the story has lost its sheen because CP & RO are not together- let's look at this perspective- the first 6 episodes were the introduction, the next 6 the romance, and the last 6 will be the separation+ resolution and glorious reunion. I think because the Chemistry between PBG & KYJ is off the charts-hence we're reacting so angrily to their separation, given a pairing with less chemistry- we wouldnt have been this affected.

- We have to remember the story caters to Korean TV audiences and their ratings (from what I understand, most of the measured households tend to have older women , mainly homemakers as the main TV watchers)- and this demographic in SK are known to prefer a degree of  melodrama (read an article which described Kdrama ratings). All previous young/cool sageuk based stories- Sungkyungwan Scandal, Rooftop Prince, Queen InHyun's man, even Splish Splash love- had a couple of their last episodes consumed by difficulties an separation.so let's hope for the best.

- The editing of this episode was a little choppy tbh, and I would've liked a moment between RO and her newfound family. There was this weird look passed between HKN and the King, were they close once? hmmmm.

- The outfit RO is wearing is that of a maid. I am sure she won't end up one though! I am secretly hoping she's the only one CP has to end up with.

- I have this theory that YS and CP are working together, not HY and an CP. Again, hmmm...

- Although I adore HY's character, I was indeed a little miffed at how she stated that she would be by his side. However, I'm starting to come around and believe she will treat herself as the Prince's ally- similar to YS, just in girl in form. 

Can I give you 1000 likes for what you have written!

Can some kind Moonlighter PM me a link for a live stream? Getting ready for tonight. The biggest coward in clicking previews is going to attempt watching finale live!!

• Like 19

Why is Ha Yeon still being given exposure in the last two episodes? It is a fictionalized account of a historical figure anyway. Why can't they just let HY's character disappear and resurrect a stronger RO? She's the female main character isn't she? They should have stopped focusing on HY's screen time (since they only have two ep to go) when the wedding didn't push through and focus on the resolution of the love story of CP and RO. For crying out loud, bring them back together. Too much complications in such a short time. Need fair resolutions. Sigh.. We're in for a big surprise.

• Like 11

6 hours ago, Amanu Robinson said:

w

why on earth is hayeon ALWAYS intruding on cp's quiet moments .that girl knows no end to her stalkerism .i hate to see cp even talking with her and why are the producers even given her any screen time to keep repeating the same tired old i'll help you ,i'll be there for you , trust me ,its for our mutual benefit etc etc .hayeon we are not buying your pretend altruism .you know he is in love with another woman ,give him some space .whether the wedding takes place or not, makes no difference just stop showing her trying too hard .i will never approve.

As part of the agreed transaction, HY needs to play her part well as a caring crown princess as all eyes in the palace are looking at them.

both HY and CP must play their parts well to avoid suspicion that their eventual marriage is a scam / transaction.

doing so, CP can stay focus running the palace when he becomes king one day.

good work HY!

DTm5BZk.jpg

and now the real test for HY is to accept the fact that RO is meant for CP and she needs to remember the agreed transaction terms.

• Like 20