[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

okay I'm at a loss here, one moment I thought I was reading the wrong thread then next someone commented that uri CP look like a pole, heol seriously?!:blink: if he's a pole then dear he's the most fascinating and most charming pole to me. geeeezz smh, no offense but I guess you need to have your eyes checked.:phew: #peace

3o6gb3VMYospm2e96U.gif

• Like 16

32 minutes ago, Grace1003 said:

Super sorry @febz for this delayed response to your query. It's a challenge to backread. I like the OST tracks he composed for "Five  Children," "The Time We Were In Love," and "You From Another Star". I listened to almost all his tracks listed here and I like his melodies so I am super excited about Bogum’s track!

Please no need to feel sorry sunbae. It's fine :D I even can't imagine how massive notification that you got everyday. I'm always be grateful for your dedication for always give us information about MDBC. Also with this OST song list, it's really impressive list from the composer so I also curious & excited with our Joha OST. Gomawoyo :wub:

• Like 10

38 minutes ago, Grace1003 said:

As @nonski placed before us the target of reaching 1,500 pages, should we ACCELERATE EVEN MORE THIS THREAD?

I want to help speed up the thread posing questions to all the Moonlighter's in this thread...

What was the CLINCHER, I. E.decisive factor, that made you an MDBC fan, a certified Moonlighter?

Post away!

TBH...I was supposed to join the other Moon thread. 

But when I saw that bombastic dance...the history change...haha.

And after I watched the drama, I realised there were so much heart fluttering moment.:wub: Mainly the chemistry of our otp. their expressions that speaks a thousand words.

And I am always a huge fan of BGM and ost..and I find myself loving moonlight's ost and BGM. I can't tell you how much I love every ost and BGM. 

And then on top of that, we have Ys and Kim Hyung...swoon

Ahhh kim hyung...my soft spot..when I saw him blocking the arrows in the training field...I told myself...this is the kind of drama that I should be invested with. :wub:

overall...its the chemistry of all the cast that swoon me over to Moonlight..which includes CP's interaction with Eunuch Jang.

• Like 18

26 minutes ago, Grace1003 said:

As @nonski placed before us the target of reaching 1,500 pages, should we ACCELERATE EVEN MORE THIS THREAD?

I want to help speed up the thread posing questions to all the Moonlighter's in this thread...

What was the CLINCHER, I. E.decisive factor, that made you an MDBC fan, a certified Moonlighter?

Post away!

Hello chingu..! 

I became a fan of MDBC because of uri YooJung .! I've been a fan of her since Dongyi days. ;) And since this is a saguek drama, plus factor.! I really love historical drama of Koreans. At first I don't really know Park Bogum, I've don't seen any of his dramas. But ever since I've watch the first episode of MDBC, I fall in love with him...! :blush:He is so charming :) Uri Bogum and YooJung compliment each other. The couple is so pure that even me a noona feels like a teenager in love...lol! 

• Like 22

43 minutes ago, rhiesta said:

dont't angry chingu it show that pbg already has perfectness, so the antis burning a fire with stupid reason to drop him...

remember pbg the hot icon in the korea now, raising star, loved by all korean even the world.

and..

he always smile even when he didn't like the situation, so give your wide smile to them..

:glasses:

like park bo gum magic

this... yes this... I just realize that I'm smiling slowly like an idiot here in front of my PC hahaha! :blush:

his charm shines sooo bright that he is now my caffeine (reasons why its fun to wake up) 

• Like 15

19 minutes ago, pyoyong said:

MDBC'S DEATH SQUAD

OR IS IT SO?

Gooddddd Morning/Afternoon/Evening chingudeul! How is everybody in this dark gloomy thunderstorm day? I love this sort of weather lol

I'm proudly to say that I"ve completed our very own BATTLE FORMATION!

I design special armor for you  @Bambiina . No way jose we goin to battle with that baby deer form! First time in my life designing an armor for a deer, any animal for that matter! 

So I add 50'ish people, I might miss out some people since my brain is already at the limit simulating the legendary battle scene.  At some point during the making, I think my brain cracks a bit due to laughing too much, wahahahahaha

Without further ado, our DEFENDER OF MOONLIGHT FOR MONDAY EPISODE 15!

TO BATTLE!!!

ontheroof2_zpsr41afffn.jpg

Happy Weekend Moonlighters! :wub:

Oh my God you crazy woman :lol::lol: I'm outside & people staring me with a gaze for a lunatic person thanks to you. I even have to wipe my tears here. How in the hell that you know that I'm always praying for my food to not to be stolen? 

But serious question here may I have your permission to save & print you draw here chingu? I want to frame it as a memorable crazy forum here.  

• Like 14

27 minutes ago, pyoyong said:

MDBC'S DEATH SQUAD

OR IS IT SO?

Gooddddd Morning/Afternoon/Evening chingudeul! How is everybody in this dark gloomy thunderstorm day? I love this sort of weather lol

I'm proudly to say that I"ve completed our very own BATTLE FORMATION!

I design special armor for you  @Bambiina . No way jose we goin to battle with that baby deer form! First time in my life designing an armor for a deer, any animal for that matter! 

So I add 50'ish people, I might miss out some people since my brain is already at the limit simulating the legendary battle scene.  At some point during the making, I think my brain cracks a bit due to laughing too much, wahahahahaha

Without further ado, our DEFENDER OF MOONLIGHT FOR MONDAY EPISODE 15!

TO BATTLE!!!

ontheroof2_zpsr41afffn.jpg

Happy Weekend Moonlighters! :wub:

Dear @pyoyong, thank you so much for including me in your battalion! Borrowing my daughter's phrase: senpai noticed me kyaaaa.. So happy, so honoured. Your works are awesome! Lol this is my first post in this thread, been religiously scrolling and peeking at the pages to see what all you wonderful people say and think (and debate) about our lovely Moonlight cast. I really enjoy the convos, pics and strips! (ohmegrd the strips!!!!!) Awesome, just awesome. I'm ready with my tent, inflatable bed plus 1lt coffee flask at hand, let's hold a vigil for the preview tonight. Sending hugs to everyone on the thread, and prayers to the cast and staff. 

• Like 16

@pyoyong 

You just killed me with laughter...I am still laughing. Oh...the details of it..you are really daebak!!!

Thank you for all your hardwork. Where is @Bambiina? in the pic? Thanks...you gave me two machine guns....

Wakakakakakak...lol...me going crazy now...and in tears. 

• Like 15