[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

• Replies 31.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It started..mom and harabuji talking, RO talking to her mom, saying that she understand her mom, why they had to hide. Her mom is telling her not to hate her dad, that he wanted to make a better place for her. RO saying that her mom should have told her sooner or she should have never learned about it. She is saying that her mom should let her go, that CP is waiting. Who else is crying with RO now  ? 

@nonski noona

23.gif

kxEYJIN.gif

- EPISODE 13 -

Just now, Jillia said:

It's on and of course it starts lagging... So many people loving this drama!

We see Ra On listening to Mom telling Dasan about Hong Gyeong-nae being her father.

Okay so Ra On spent the time with her mother, talking about the past.... :(

ZXhJTpH.gif

Spoiler

V1deuQf.gif

iETVCX2.gif

6ajTaDU.gif

starting

and my post was lost because i was supposed to log in wth

this haven't happened for the longest time

anyways back at RO arriving and making herself known to the waiting LY

he hugged her then

24 minutes ago, moodypie said:

Oh no no no....I am in that plane..  it-wasnt-me-yahoo-emoticon.gif?130194900it-wasnt-me-yahoo-emoticon.gif?130194900Please give me a safe landing.  not-worthy-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301949003not-worthy-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301949003

Because the crash is unavoidable just pray and prepare for a heartbreak (╯_╰). I suggest you watch HE movies for first aid, HE dramas for recovery, and variety shows for rehab ( ̄. ̄). It works for me everytime ︶︿︶.

Archived