[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

8 minutes ago, Grace1003 said:

Acceptance of award

Do you have a link for the acceptance award of KYJ? The video was cut after PBG's speech huhu

EDIT: CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR MAIN LEADS! I did not expect that double award for both new actor and new actress category

• Replies 31.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

YAYYYYY OUR CP AND RAON WON THE ROOKIE AWARDS!!!!! CONGRATULATION!!!!!!!!!:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

Yoojung won the award even though MDBC is still airing, that's amazing!!!!!!!!!

I hope someone will upload the full acceptance vid cut of Bogum and Yoojung later :blush:

Hello everyone!! This is my first time post in this drama thread. Decide to post after being a silent reader for a long time. I watch this drama because of kim yoo jung and really really fall in love with this drama and uri OTP chemistry:wub:

Congratulations to uri OTP for winning best rookie actor and best rookie actress :D:phew:. Ahhh i almost crying when i saw this news..hahaha..i think its because i love them so much

Congratulations to crown prince Lee Yeong and Ra On for winning the newcomer award!! Glad that they won though they didn't attend. 

@NRGchick, if both PBG and KYJ attended this award, PBG really has to walk together with both of them on the red carpet.. :blush:.. he can't walk on the red carpet with only 1 of them.. though we can't see them at the award ceremony, but i'm glad that the organizer went to the filming site to take a video of them.  This will not be the only award they received, there will be alot more to come for our YeongOn couple. 

20 minutes ago, nataliakay said:

This picture tells us 2 things peoole. That she is wearing commoner's men clothes (she is leaving outside the palace? And that room setting?...never seen that setting in that palace before. Hehe

Aigoo. Although filming is stressing but our Ra On-ah is still very beautiful. May be at the end of the 13 episode Ra On will leave the palace. But why she's still wearing man costumes? Is she escaping from some one such as the Prime Minister? I'm so worried. Monday night please come fast.

First of all, Congratulations to our couple..!!! You both deserve it. Wish they were there to accept the award :(..But still, CONGRATULATIONS YEONGON couple..!!! 

I'm just curious about our Raon's dress (the one she's wearing in her acceptance speech) it's a commoner's right? But why she's in a beautiful room? Is it our prince secret chamber? Lol! OR YS room???!  Lol! I'm being paranoid.! 

Archived