[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

• Replies 31.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, pyoyong said:

Hey moody LOOK!! PBG is smiling in the new poster on previous page!! *grab the toothbrush back*

Remind me to NEVER borrow you ANYTHING PBG related! *hug my precious toothbrush*

His hand is resting in a very comfy place my friend..where it belongs.......that slim pianist finger....omo....*blood pressure down, blurry vision, dizzyness*

my gum is still in pain...i cannot let you take back the toothbrush!!! Sharing is caring :w00t:

KYJ has long beautiful fingers too. Both fingers are beautiful I've been replaying the ending of ep8 (couple bracelet scene) many time...in fact more times than the kissing scene. hehe...that scene is so so so beautiful.

edit : I am even memorising their lines!!!!!!

5 hours ago, vaelya_stv said:

I think the one on the boat is the little princess

jinjia?? I really hope so... 3 more days and we will know soon. :) 

10 minutes ago, moodypie said:

my gum is still in pain...i cannot let you take back the toothbrush!!! Sharing is caring :w00t:

KYJ has long beautiful fingers too. Both fingers are beautiful I've been replaying the ending of ep8 (couple bracelet scene) many time...in fact more times than the kissing scene. hehe...that scene is so so so beautiful.

.........I'll get you a new toothbrush tomorrow ok... just lemme keep this one somewhere safe...I might think we should put it on PBG Memento Items, along with the slippers and the bracelet

10 minutes ago, Bambiina said:

Tqtqtqrtqrqrqrq... I want to make put on ho wall..

Btw : Please check the thread.. I replied  to you like 'yesterday' ...  aigooo .. about feeling right?

yes and I reply back at that like 3 weeks ago. Even @Jillia press the LIKE button wayyy over there at the shipper thread

18 minutes ago, gimely said:

double post

arghhh sorry

How can I delete my own post?

Are you using your mobile phone? I had the same problem too...good luck to you...

I still don't know how i managed to do it. hehe.

20 minutes ago, gimely said:

I'm with you! Absolutly! :wub:

and if we want him to be prince again too --> make a new Goong drama :P:D

I second this idea!!!!! I love goong.. 

Actually this drama background song reminds me of Goong.

9 minutes ago, lovehbhjw2013 said:

We should support bogum's wishes to make our wishes come true...

Borrowing Lee Yeong's line....

"I wish for your wish to come true"  Lee Yeong said to Ra On...  Hee hee....

:thumbsup: Lighting up a gazillion lanterns now and have them soar up to the heavens. :)

@Earth2KatyD117 Totally agree! :wub: He's always been like that wherever he goes & whoever he's with. Gah I got to know the actor Bogum through his acting & just 'Bogum' through his personalitybig-eyes-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif?1292950. I became a fan & adore him because of that :wub:

Hereee kya so caring cute-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif?1292950506

giphy.gif

Edit: Watching the BTS & NGs, to me they don't really give the romantic vibe, but more like something very fresh, very cute, very sweet, that makes me grinnnnn dance-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif?1292950507. It's been a while since I watched something like this, feels like I'm back to my teenager-modeimpact-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif?129295051

5 minutes ago, Earth2KatyD117 said:

What a splendid idea, chingu! :)

For a while I've been longing for it. Firstly I don't remember how crossed my mind but I thought KYJ would be perfect for the crown princess. And than PBG for the crown prince... well it has given itself :D even if I wanted to I couldn't have found better actor for the prince role  :D:D:D:D :wub:

i see many posts about our couple so please dont forget to join the shipper thread:

it is now not very active so i would love to see many more posts about our couple.

i really love discussing about our OTP in this thread since many of u guys seem to be passionate about shipping. But i dont think it is right so please share ur thoughts about our couple in the shipper thread!!!!

7 minutes ago, _Nachan07 said:

@Earth2KatyD117 Totally agree! :wub: He's always been like that wherever he goes & whoever he's with. Gah I got to know the actor Bogum through his acting & just 'Bogum' through his personalitybig-eyes-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif?1292950. I became a fan & adore him because of that :wub:

Hereee kya so caring cute-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif?1292950506

This is the first drama that I've seen PBG in, and now that I've gotten to witness his acting brilliance (and overall gorgeousness, of course), I have become a forever fan. :)

16 minutes ago, pyoyong said:

........I'll get you a new toothbrush tomorrow ok... just lemme keep this one somewhere safe...I might think we should put it on PBG Memento Items, along with the slippers and the bracelet

yellow-hair-girl-emoticon-08.gif?1301940

38 minutes ago, onlysb1 said:

Reverse gif is just as funny lol Bo Gum is same as always there is nothing much we can do about it TT But I really love hearing his laugh out louds

omo....hahaha   I got trolled!

I thought I missed out this scene. you actually reverse it!! genius!!

(thanks for the gif)

b20a060104.gif

Anyone know where I can find the ost for the scene when cp ask san nom to eat his food as he didnt like ? The tune is quite catchy and also appeared in the bts scene

Oops sorry. Maybe i have doublepost. Was posting from mobile. My friend commented i sounded like a v young infatuated fan when in reality i am not! Ha what to make of this park bo gum madness? 

1 hour ago, _Nachan07 said:

@nataliakay Hahahaha yes, (with my limited Korean) the caption here says: 'Park Bo Gum (ㅋㅋㅋ) but I don't know how to kiss.. (Wot? ㅋㅋ)'. Ahahaha you might be right. I think he was too shy to do it , but we all know he's good at... 

Our Se-ja is too cute, he's like a baby 

Park Bo Gum said he doesn't know how to kiss?

OMo OMO ... becareful gummy dear ... you might be struck by lightning for lying! .. Cannot kiss my foot!!!..

Pfffttt

:D

55 minutes ago, sara2908 said:
wuri Seja

@aria_bogum  

Who is that girl beside him?

1 hour ago, honeywell said:

These are all soo pretty.  We've have eight wonderful ending scenes.  As much as I enjoyed the first kiss between RO and Yeong, my top 3 would not  include it.  My list would be the following:

1) Episode 4 - Yeong searching for Ra On...strong buildup and so much tension!  I felt like RO who was holding her breath because she thought she would get caught.

2) Episode 6 - Yeong saves RO.. "stay by my side" - Beautiful cinematography and BGM.  I'm always a sucker when the hero saves the girl.  Plus I was not expecting those words come out of Prince Yeong and plus that walk - OMG!

3) Episode 3 - Yeong reveals himself to RO, "I'm Lee Yeong."  Once again tension accompanied by Gummy's song and of course PBG's walk.  Seriously obsess with the way he struts as Prince Yeong.  So much swagger.

I do like his sincere expressions while he walks towards her or else I'ld find slow mo cheesy :sweatingbullets: It's just too hard for me to pick fav scenes but as episodes go I think I loved execution of particular themes over others; episode  4 - yearning , 6 - friendship , 8 - loyalty. 

cr to owner

Archived