[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

• Replies 31.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On a recent interview with Showbiz Korea, Park Bo-gum was asked what character or type of genre he wishes to be a part of in the future. On the 0:18 mark (video clip link below), he talked about wanting to be in a school genre where he can don a school uniform and be able to portray the freshness of one's school days while falling in love to express a first love's innocence... Methinks we need to petition the drama gods this early on to make that happen for him and have Kim Yoo-jung as the girl he needs to woo.. I would just love to see uri BoYoo couple on a non-sageuk setting. So who's with me on this? :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yObkeqKruLA

2 hours ago, onlysb1 said:

These are all soo pretty.  We've have eight wonderful ending scenes.  As much as I enjoyed the first kiss between RO and Yeong, my top 3 would not  include it.  My list would be the following:

1) Episode 4 - Yeong searching for Ra On...strong buildup and so much tension!  I felt like RO who was holding her breath because she thought she would get caught.

2) Episode 6 - Yeong saves RO.. "stay by my side" - Beautiful cinematography and BGM.  I'm always a sucker when the hero saves the girl.  Plus I was not expecting those words come out of Prince Yeong and plus that walk - OMG!

3) Episode 3 - Yeong reveals himself to RO, "I'm Lee Yeong."  Once again tension accompanied by Gummy's song and of course PBG's walk.  Seriously obsess with the way he struts as Prince Yeong.  So much swagger.

10 minutes ago, WildDivine69 said:

(KMUSE: I realize it is not her fault I never want to see her again… but the fangirl heart wants what it wants.  I need her to not throw extra stress onto my OTP romance.  I promise to support this actress in her next role, but for now I need her to go on a long 8 episode trip.)

giphy.gif

Hehehhehehhehehhehehhehehhehehehhehehhehehe......

Hehehhehehhehhehehehhehehhehehhehehhehehehh......

Hehhehehehhehehhehehehehhehehehehhehehehhehe...

giphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

image.jpg

@nataliakay Hahahaha yes, (with my limited Korean) the caption here says: 'Park Bo Gum (ㅋㅋㅋ) but I don't know how to kiss.. (Wot? ㅋㅋ)'. Ahahaha you might be right. I think he was too shy to do it dance-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif?1292950507, but we all know he's good at... kiss-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif?1292950515 .

Our Se-ja is too cute, he's like a baby laugh-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif?1292950516

12 minutes ago, Earth2KatyD117 said:

On a recent interview with Showbiz Korea, Park Bo-gum was asked what character or type of genre he wishes to be a part of in the future. On the 0:18 mark (video clip link below), he talked about wanting to be in a school genre where he can don a school uniform and be able to portray the freshness of one's school days while falling in love to express a first love's innocence... Methinks we need to petition the drama gods this early on to make that happen for him and have Kim Yoo-jung as the girl he needs to woo.. I would just love to see uri BoYoo couple on a non-sageuk setting. So who's with me on this? :D

Me me me!!!!!  Is that 3 votes?  :P

Kim Yoo Jung is a great actress for her age, but still she is a teenager.It looks they bound a strong friendship with each other which is normal in that innocent age with her lovely character. Also, she said in her interview that She and Park Bo Gum has a good relationship like a sister and brother. Maybe that is the reason the filming environment looks so nice. It is obvious that Park Bo Gum cares about her, and feels blessed to have the opportunity to work with KYJ as he mentioned that in his interview as well. I don't like to think more for NOW, but Like all of you , I am enjoying the drama and watching the RO and LY characters which is nicely played by these two beautiful actors. 

Annyeong Moonlighters!:grin:

I woke-up with awesome surprises coming from your bts, ngs, gifs posts.   It's only then I realized that the episodes re-run part 1 & 2 are finally over.  I thought it still later.  Anyway, seeing all your posts, I feel like I have seen it too and for that, kamsamhamida :wub:

BTW, is this pic one of the BTS or included in the drama?  If it's included in the episode, I  might have missed it.

Screen%20Shot%202016-09-13%20at%2010.18.

1 hour ago, pyoyong said:

Hey moody LOOK!! PBG is smiling in the new poster on previous page!! *grab the toothbrush back*

Remind me to NEVER borrow you ANYTHING PBG related! *hug my precious toothbrush*

His hand is resting in a very comfy place my friend..where it belongs.......that slim pianist finger....omo....*blood pressure down, blurry vision, dizzyness*

my gum is still in pain...i cannot let you take back the toothbrush!!! Sharing is caring :w00t:

KYJ has long beautiful fingers too. Both fingers are beautiful I've been replaying the ending of ep8 (couple bracelet scene) many time...in fact more times than the kissing scene. hehe...that scene is so so so beautiful.

5 hours ago, vaelya_stv said:

I think the one on the boat is the little princess

jinjia?? I really hope so... 3 more days and we will know soon. :) 

20 minutes ago, pyoyong said:

@Bambiina

Stay away from photoshop...

How about you reply to the shipper thread since you're the one who bloody drag me there

Tqtqtqrtqrqrqrq... I want to make put on ho wall..

Btw : Please check the thread.. I replied  to you like 'yesterday' ...  aigooo .. about feeling right?

20 minutes ago, Earth2KatyD117 said:

I'm with you! Absolutly! :wub:

and if we want him to be prince again too --> make a new Goong drama :P:D

Archived