[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

• Replies 31.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello everyone..! Newbie here.! It's been a years since I posted again here in Soompi.

I'm in love with this drama.! I've been a fan of YooJung since I saw her in Dongyi, since that , I've watched almost all of her dramas.! I love here, feels that I'm watching my daughter growing up. lol.! 

Her chemistry with BoGum is fantastic..! Even they don't do skinship, just looking in their eyes, you can feel their love to each other. Superb actors.! 

Kudos to all actors and staff of MDBC..!!! 

Wow, thank you all for posting all these wonderful and beautiful pictures. They look like they're enjoying themselves and sooo cute. 

These is the times when I wished we'd skip the weekends and go straight to Monday's/Tuesday's.....why is it so loong??!!!!!!!!!!

1 hour ago, Yongzura said:

Hide contents

Yes. I got to know her through her OST in "Healer".  Listening to her song can't help but remembering the scenes.  She also appeared in KBS "Immortal Songs" a few times.

Can I point out to  Ben 's  ost in Oh hae young again? It is so good :wub: I hope all of the moonlight osts be daebak:D

I have a question regarding the source material of Love in the Moonlight...what's the rating of the source? Some of you have pointed out that there are be some adult situation involved, and considering Kim Yoojung is still underage, I don't think those situation would be included...but I'm crossing my finger that by not including the adult situation scenes, the story wouldn't be a mess. I trust the director!

Hi Moonlighters!

I am a long time lurker, I think this is my first post! Let me just say that I love KimYooJung!!!

My favorite scene is when Raon-ie dreamt of her mother. I cried too much! I think I replayed that scene 5X on my first watch of episode 5. Second most favorite is the dance scene, Yoojung-ie is so pretty and emotive!!!

This week, I rewatch and rewatch episodes 1-5. Knowing that I have episode 6 ready to be watched on TV and laptop (different resolutions) anytime, I get by and survive this sickness plaguing MDBC watchers! I will watch episode 6 tomorrow with subs then lurk here again for screencaps on monday.

The first time I watched the PBG and YooJung-ie EW interview (there was no subs yet), I kept thinking "Why won't Mr./Ms. Camera-person pan to YooJung-ie more??!!!". I think I hurt my neck because I kept looking to the right of my screen. Hahaha

Regarding OST, is there any news if YooJung-ie will also sing a song?

This week, I have Gummy's song and YooJung-ie's song on replay. I wanted to add songs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZVlR9oCaoE

Thanks for the info!

I like PBG since he play the role as min on hello monster with SIG n reply 1988. I know KYJ since he play on dongyi n TMTETS. I like KDY since he play on adolecence medley. I know CSB since she play on cheer up and i hate her in there. I know JY on the warm and cozy. The last drama i saw is DOTS. I don't know i think i lost my passion to watch drama but when i watch MDBC my passion is back again. MDBC gonna be my great saeguk drama after TMTETS. Love the story line and love the OTP, event without kiss on the set i still love it's. Sorry for my bad english. 

Park Bogum in talks to sing OST for 'Moonlight'

No comments:

htm_20160909123942642929_99_20160909124104%2B%25281%2529.jpeg

Screen%2BShot%2B2016-09-08%2Bat%2B11.53.17%2BPM.png

Ilgan Sports - Naver: [Exclusive] Park Bogum to participate in 'Moonlight' OST 

1. [+5,958, -129] He's good at acting and now he's going into singing too. Daebak~~

2. [+4,200, -144] Wow!! Daebak!! Can't wait to hear it ㅠㅜ

3. [+3,832, -128] Oh yes

4. [+3,388, -123] Bogum-ah, the song's already good!!!!

5. [+3,253, -130] He's gonna be singing too. Park Bogum, do well!!!

6. [+782, -37] Bogum-ah, the song's already good

7. [+683, -29] Seja joha, hooray hooray hooray

8. [+641, -29] Joha, if even you're good at singing too, that's unfair

9. [+601, -30] Daebak^^ Such good news

10. [+588, -28] Hul daebak!! Can't wait to listen to it~~!!

http://kkuljaem.blogspot.com/2016/09/park-bogum-in-talks-to-sing-ost-for.html?m=1

Archived