[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

Kyaaaaaaaaaaa!!!! They look so lovely together!!! :wub:

They have so much chemistry from the pictures alone. I love that they patterned the poster from the fan art. It's really nice that they're making fans feel like they're involved in this drama. I also love the concept of the posters. Instead of releasing stills of the individual actors/actresses, they are giving us pictures of the couple/s together as teasers. They are selling us the actors' chemistry together and not the actors/actresses individually. Great job, KBS.

The jump shots remind me of the jump shots of the cast of the Revolt of Gumiho. They look like they are having so much fun. 

• Like 15

Crown prince claims the sky

Actor Park Bo-gum had his “I believe I can Fly” moment in the Instagram photo he shared on Tuesday. 

Park stars in an upcoming KBS period TV show “Moonlight drawn by Clouds (literal translation)” as a crown prince who falls in love with a eunuch who is really a woman. 

Actress Kim Yoo-jung will play the part of eunuch next to Park.

“Moonlight drawn by Clouds” is slated to premiere on August 15 at 10 p.m. as a Monday-Tuesday show.

By Lim Jeong-yeo (kaylalim@heraldcorp.com)

http://kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201607191715451090339_2

• Like 10

Romance by sunlight in Moonlight Drawn By Clouds

Moonlight20b.jpg

It’s no music video, but the first poster for youth sageuk Moonlight Drawn By Clouds is a pretty one, highlighting a sweet summer romance between a prince and his eunuch. Of course, that eunuch is a girl crossdressing as a boy, but honestly she’s fooling no one. For the drama’s sake though, I really hope the prince is a little dense about that, because it’s way more fun if he’s properly fooled for a good long while.

The upcoming KBS Monday-Tuesday series stars Park Bo-gum as Joseon’s Crown Prince Hyomyeong, a prickly but brilliant young prince. While dressed as an ordinary scholar outside the palace, he encounters Kim Yoo-jung, a young lady who dresses as a man in order to make a living (giving out love advice, of all things). She ends up gaining a position as a eunuch inside the palace, where she’ll befriend the prince and capture his heart.

Recent stills have Park Bo-gum and Kim Yoo-jung flying through the air, presumably for the drama’s poster shoot… or maybe a second music video teaser? We can only hope. In any case, they look like they’re shooting the poster for Sassy Go Go in Joseon. At this point, I wouldn’t be the least bit surprised if the next teaser for this show had Park Bo-gum leading the cast in a cheer routine. Gooooooooo, Moonlight!Moonlight Drawn By Clouds follows Beautiful Mind and premieres August 15.

Spoiler

Moonlight21.jpg

Moonlight22.jpg

Moonlight20.jpg

Via IS Plus

Dramabeans

• Like 13

If the intent of the drama posters is to replicate the original manga art then they did a good job.  KYJ really resembles the lead girl in the manga.  I'm not going to judge on chemistry because judging on the poster doesn't do much.    The poster is cute but at the same to me, it makes YJ look even younger than she already is.  It's probably intentional because even the original art doesn't hide this but YJ shows no signs of being a "boy" in the poster.

• Like 3