!!!I just can't be a normal friend!!!......

Guest Hsiang84

Guest Hsiang84
Normal Friend (普通朋友) by David Tao (陶
hello, I'm back with another mandarin song. The song title is translated as "Normal Friend" by David Tao. Pretty much singing about how the girl tells the guy that she just wants to be normal friends and nothing more, but the guy is unable to do that because he had already put out so much love for her. and so on and so on. As far as the techniques go for this song, I'd probably say, is mainly focused on the falsetto and the adlib addition during the second time round. Overall I enjoyed singing this song, because I can kinda relate to the situation recently. Man...and you just gotta love the accoustic guitar in this song. So nice. Here's the song: Kevin - Normal Friend 普通朋友 Feel free to comment and critique. Thank you Violet for giving me the instrumental for this song, your version was cute :) Hey Nan, 妳上次不是說有另一首歌想讓我唱嗎, 是哪一首啊? 希望有instrumental. +++Lyrics+++ ================ 等待 我随时随地在等待 做你感情上的依赖 我没有任何的疑问 这是爱 我猜 你早就想要说明白 我觉得自己好失败 从天堂掉落到深渊 多無奈 我愿意改变 (what can I do?) 重新再来一遍(just give me chance) 我无法只是普通朋友 感情已那么深 叫我怎么能放手 但你说 I only want to be your friend 做个朋友 我猜你心中只是 just a friend 不是情人 我感激你对我这样的坦白 但我给你的爱暂时收不回来 So I 我不能只是 be your friend I just can't be your friend no,no,no,我不能只是做你的朋友 不能做普通朋友 =================

I am so showing this to my friend xD I wish i could understand Mandarin but I can't x_x

Chinese songs are so sweet sounding. Argh...you've got such a great voice -___-

I dunno what else to say besides I really love your singing, your falsetto was great too.

Your falsetto was SO well controled. You know how to utilize your voice to the max to show off gift in singing. It's great! :D

The falsetto notes were incredibilty high, but you finished them with an ease. <3

I'll PM you about the request ^^

Guest conversebunny

謝謝! 不過真的,還是你唱好聽!!! <3~:D 除了"放手" 的 "放" 唱錯了以外, 其他都很棒!! 尤其是高音...唱的特别的好 :) 你實在太厲害了! ^.^

Guest tinasarangg

ahhh xD the jay chou sound alike.

haha i think i've become addicted to your voice.

think song fits your voice perfectly. no criticism here =)

-- but can i request a song? can you give jay chou's new song nocturne a try? :lol: i just love that songg.

Guest kokoling

This song fits your voice perfectly. And I agree completely with Nan, your falsetto is amazing.

Seriously, you sound pro. Here! *e-cookie* for being amazing.

• 2 weeks later...

I absolutely love this song!!! You sound soooo good singing it! It's supposedly a pretty hard guy song, but dam do you sound good. man....i wanna do a duet with you > <

Your falsetto was SO well controled. You know how to utilize your voice to the max to show off gift in singing. It's great! :D

The falsetto notes were incredibilty high, but you finished them with an ease. <3

i agree!!! your voice is amazing! flawless!!!

i couldnt help but listen all the song you sang!

• 4 weeks later...
Guest changsta

ohh... its sounds really good! i loved your duet with NAN. i think the way your voice sounded was really awesome. can't wait to chek out your other songs!

xoxo

Guest K_Holic

absolutely amazing!! i love all your other songs to! especially bo go ship da...you have extremely good korean pronounciation!! i love it! :D

Archived