[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

I don't know if this question has been asked and answered before, it usual for an actress and an actor who are not couple and not from the same agency to come to an award together and from the same van? I AM really curios. I've been a silent reader too long and I just can't hold it anymore, been dying since last night since I saw Ki holding Kyo's hand. They ARE perfect together. The pages are too long to catch up. I need sometime to scroll back and I'm not complaining tho since you all provide me with the pictures and GFs 

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Have been collating comments the whole day today, so this Korean Kiaile who is also a SS shipper has been very active on IG these days and I was so happy to see so many supportive and loving comments by other Kiailes that I've been drowning in all the love. Thought I would share the love, it's not that Korean fans comments are more important compared to other shippers but given how possessive fans can be - it's amazing that this couple is winning over many people.

These are just comments of that one scenario, there is more...do you guys want them or should I stop translating?

Referring to how he held her hand when the name of the other actress was called out.

• The world's best hands...from what I saw yesterday (*whole show) this was the best scene...very cool, those beautiful and caring hands 
  • JoongKi really knows a woman's heart, when HyeSoo-sshi's name was called out one could see HyeKyo-sshi clap very energetically but he must have known..his hands know.
  • Because he held her hand her smile got brighter...it's going to be okay...because of these two people I feel like I'm writing a novel.
  • If he holds her hand to comfort her then I wonder what he would have done if she had won? (*someone else replied - You're right, I think he would have hugged her if she won).
  • It's amazing , the way JoongKi-shi thought of HyeKyo-sshi was so beautiful to see.
  • I've always thought/known that JoongKi-sshi was a caring and thoughtful man, seeing this makes me proud of being a long time fan.(*someone else replied - I acknowledge this, he's a really good man)
  • It seems it cannot be hidden - really a cool man.
  • Instead of articles and news, this one moment was worth more than a 100 words .... a handsome man and a beautiful woman, now all that is left is for love to be acknowledged.
  • The hands of YSJ that tied the laces for KMY when she didn't care for her safety, the hands of SJK that held SHK's hand when she didn't win.
  • The coolest man in the world, he made my heart stop and re-start many times.
  • A gentleman because he knew that he had to comfort Hye Kyo-sshi first but later also stood to congratulate Kim Hye Soo who is his Sunbae.
  • Seriously - with him leading as a Sangnamja and her taking his lead, they made a lovely picture last night.

Eh why you all keep deleting post? I haven't even seen everything? I want read everyone's comment. lol 

Oh cheeringcham, that is a fan boy from Philipines? Ok we need more fanboys! It's good he shared! 

And to answer your earlier post about what happened to SS since the last PC to now. The thing that happened is called LOVE :heart:

Guys, this is a request

Please don't comment on Korean peoples instagram asking them questions, I've seen their comments and some of them are really worried because of the sheer number of questions that people are bombarding them with. Some are getting scared because their overnight followers increased by a 1000 followers - the thing is they don't know what you're saying to them in your languages - English included. Makes them think that some of you are attacking or accusing them, which is why they're thinking of making their IGs private. Even their Korean followers are scared that people might be taking their posts and misusing the posts. 

If you all want the news to stop and have a dry spell then continue to do so, otherwise please stop. Most of the Korean posts are now littered with different languages and they can't make any sense of what people are telling them.

Don't scare them. 

I never comment on their posts, if you want to like these posts - that should be fine and enough.

Please please continue translating J,,, i've been thingking it all day, about Kiaile responds to SS... Then here you go giving us happy news.. Thankyou so much J for your hardwork ^^

i am so so happy, SS heart indeed win a lot of people heart... Blessed them God

You know SongSong are both genuinely good people and greatly loved when their friends always find ways to protect them. Thank you friends and colleagues of SS couple for loving them. We, as fans, hope to take on an attitude like that as well - to safeguard their privacy, and to make sure they are both given space to grow as actors, as a couple and as people. So let's all heed @joongkyo's request, alright? :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

PS: i am so loving their 'screw it, let's do it' attitude!!!! Watch and learn, people. This is how you make an announcement.

27 minutes ago, La_DolceVita said:

I don't know if this question has been asked and answered before, it usual for an actress and an actor who are not couple and not from the same agency to come to an award together and from the same van? I AM really curios. I've been a silent reader too long and I just can't hold it anymore, been dying since last night since I saw Ki holding Kyo's hand. They ARE perfect together. The pages are too long to catch up. I need sometime to scroll back and I'm not complaining tho since you all provide me with the pictures and GFs 

Well, I've watched heaps of awards like Oscars, Emmys, Grammys, HK film, Asian film awards and I've never seen lead cast members

nominated for awards who are not offical couples walk the red carpet from the same car and then holding hands wrapping around each other. That just not the protocol for arriving to award ceromonies. 

Observe the other nominees and the MC's of the event none of them arrived in this fashion...

SongSong couple to not add fuel to the dating rumours could just have arrived separately and all speculation would have died down somewhat and also sit separately at the venue...

But heck no, they arrived in grand style , like attending a wedding... Making us shippers die a thousand times... :)

Their body language, smiles, eye gazing reveals SongSong couple is the real deal..... Their love cannot be hidden..

They don't need to announce to the world , their actions pretty much tells us the deal...I'm looking forward to wedding news which would be even more fulfilling down the track.. :)

SS couple knew they be scrutinised arriving like they did with the worlds media there, but heck they didn't care and were very relaxed with each other and enjoyed the process.

im happy to see them smiling and enjoying the moment....particularly SHK , she deserves to be happy in life whilst contributing so much over the years in the entertainment industry and staying so grounded.

The part where he's looking at her (*that picture that I posted earlier). The comments related to that

• Truly, when I see this picture what I think he's thinking "I'm looking at you and you should also look at me" ...is this my excessive imagination....this is how I feel, does anyone else feel this?
  • This picture where he is watching HyeKyo-sshi, made my heart jump and I had to sit down...Those eyes look like they're looking at a person (he) loves..I don't know if I am the only one thinking this about these two people...I am cheering for you.
  • Looking at JoongKi's expression....these two really suit each other, but...aren't they just colleagues..kekeke  (*someone replied - ****nim, you came here to comment?. We are people who are cheering for SS here, we do not use such words.. colleagues..acquaintances..such words) (*then the main poster commented to the second person saying that she was fine with the person who commented because it is good to respect everyones opinion and she was fine with that person commenting)
  • these two people.....ummm....ummm (*lol)
  • Many people think the same way, I am someone like that too (*guess she was agreeing with the main poster and everyone else)
  • That gaze in those eyes..wow..
  • Did you all notice that he had the same look towards HyeKyo-sshi when YAI was hugging her, he looked at her like that a couple of times...he gets that look especially when she is around.
  • Eyes full of love...if they really are in a relationship then what a good day.

1 hour ago, cheeringcharm said:

Randomly browsing the #songsongcouple tag on instagram and I came across this post. This is from a guy who attended the BAA.

[TRANS]: Before they parked at the main entrance of the red carpet, they were brought to the parking lot first. Someone opened the van, but I don't know who. Then after it was opened, we saw them (SONG-SONG) teasing each other like little kids that's why the fans went wild. He (Joong Ki) seems to grab something from Hye Kyo's back then retreats his hands again. If I was closer, I'd probably take a video.

They (SONG-SONG) didn't know that the van's door was open. Hahaha. Then they immediately waved which caused the crowd to go wild again. Then the van's door was closed. Maybe no one took a video because their attention was already in the red carpet. Hahaha. I THINK THEY'RE ALREADY IN A RELATIONSHIP. Hahaha.

CR. NELSON
CR. SONGSONG COUPLE PHILIPPINES VIA FB
TRANS: MINE

(please tell me if i'm violating any rules here about crediting or anything else, i really just wanted to share this post to everyone :) i blurred out the details of the guy who posted this because i didn't want any privacy issues. again just tell me if i'm violating anything here.)

So proud of my fellow Filipino shippers!!!! If you must know, us Pinoy's stalking and detective skills are up up up there...hahaha we practice a lot on the loveteams back here at home, but no international couple has captured my heart and intrigued my detective's mind more than our SongSong!!! I have a good feeling about these two... that THEY ARE THE FREAKING REAL DEAL!!!! Actions do not lie, and as a psychologist by trade, I take more stock in body lang than anything else. :heart::wub:

Oh to be at the right place at the right time!!! KILIG!!!!! 

@Chewy Hoe yup, fanboy from the Philippines. I hope more people would share their experiences :) Oooh then I suppose the saying "distance makes the heart grow fonder" is true for them :heart:

If things are like this between them, I have a feeling that this isn't the last we'll see of them together, be it in an event or not :blush:

1 hour ago, cheeringcharm said:

Randomly browsing the #songsongcouple tag on instagram and I came across this post. This is from a guy who attended the BAA.

Untitled.png

cr: kikyoislove1122

[TRANS]: Before they parked at the main entrance of the red carpet, they were brought to the parking lot first. Someone opened the van, but I don't know who. Then after it was opened, we saw them (SONG-SONG) teasing each other like little kids that's why the fans went wild. He (Joong Ki) seems to grab something from Hye Kyo's back then retreats his hands again. If I was closer, I'd probably take a video.

They (SONG-SONG) didn't know that the van's door was open. Hahaha. Then they immediately waved which caused the crowd to go wild again. Then the van's door was closed. Maybe no one took a video because their attention was already in the red carpet. Hahaha. I THINK THEY'RE ALREADY IN A RELATIONSHIP. Hahaha.

CR. NELSON
CR. SONGSONG COUPLE PHILIPPINES VIA FB
TRANS: MINE

tumblr_nj21zgVL261tq4of6o1_500.gif

(please tell me if i'm violating any rules here about crediting or anything else, i really just wanted to share this post to everyone :) i blurred out the details of the guy who posted this because i didn't want any privacy issues. again just tell me if i'm violating anything here.)

i feel so glad to see this whoah daebak !!! btw I'm a filipino hehehe i am new here 

I love how they announce without really announcing it. The public doesn't really need to have an official statement because at the end is the day, it isn't anybody' business but their own. However, their actions , especially SJK is so telling isn't it? He is Korea's top notch actor and here he can't even act with SHK around. This man wears his heart on his sleeves. You don't have to have a public confession, SJK, just keep protecting her. Your actions are clear as day to us....all those frequent visits to macaroon shops, Hermes visits, slipping in Kyos name at every opportunity, constantly praising your partner, protecting her at every public event, not denying or clarifying, NYC trips---those actions speak for itself. 

3 minutes ago, Wanderlust said:

I love how they announce without really announcing it. The public doesn't really need to have an official statement because at the end is the day, it isn't anybody' business but their own. However, their actions , especially SJK is so telling isn't it? He is Korea's top notch actor and here he can't even act with SHK around. This man wears his heart on his sleeves. You don't have to have a public confession, SJK, just keep protecting her. Your actions are clear as day to us....all those frequent visits to macaroon shops, Hermes visits, slipping in Kyos name at every opportunity, constantly praising your partner, protecting her at every public event, not denying or clarifying, NYC trips---those actions speak for itself. 

AMEN!

Archived