[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

7 minutes ago, Chewy Hoe said:

lol so many people all over the Internet noticed how unsmiling he was and not quite his usual self 

just know the reason behind it confirms the affection they have! And I can die because that says so much! 

jealousy makes a usually smiley man sulks really and very hungry too lol 

When he unsmiling and jealousy? Is it when Hye Kyo didn't win the awards? Sorry I am bad in catching it....

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And they don't even need to look down to locate one's hand. It's all automatic! He reaches for her like instinct, and she reciprocates it in an equal manner. No rigidness at all. So accustomed and attuned to each other's body. This is how couples are. Synchronized, harmonious and at ease.  

8 minutes ago, Loyal_ss520 said:

When he unsmiling and jealousy? Is it when Hye Kyo didn't win the awards? Sorry I am bad in catching it....

Erm you have to know Lee Santa first and how he is seated infront of them to know what I am talking about. Or watch the video to see how he didn't smile much when he goes up the stage twice because his hands were being rejected by Kyo....and how he thought that's because of Santa and therefore ending up with no group pic!

Before Lee Santa was seated, SJK was smiling like a pabo throughout red carpet, and making intimate small talks with SHK during awards ceremony as evidenced by the Chinese fan pictures if you all noticed!! 

This is an account by a Chinese reporter that was there! Crystal clear I believe? 

@superbigcat

Love all your gifs! Thanks for all the beautiful works of our SS couple!

Tonight is the most beautiful night in DOTS history for now. They have so much love. 

@angieknows

Thanks for sharing your great Song Song adventure with us! And for putting yourself through awkward moments to deliver the message boxes. You deserve a good break enjoying Korea after this awesome night! :)

Can't wait for more updates from @ilovesjk and @~*kYo*~! Can imagine how excited you gals must have been! 

I'm loving all the pics of Song Song tonight! They look so radiant in each other's presence!

Finally, saw the comment that SJK look abit serious n alsoconfused during the first speech..really hope for English or Chinese subtitles of his speeches will come out soon..n his 2nd speech also never see his usual smiles..so wondering why? He look not nervous though. But hope this ss couple is the happiest persons tonight as we fans support them! :) 

12 minutes ago, Chewy Hoe said:

lol so many people all over the Internet noticed how unsmiling he was and not quite his usual self 

maybe cause it was such a big event and he last was there 3 years ago so he was nervous?

or he was mad that YAI and Kyungsoo and Puppy were third wheeling him.

18 minutes ago, gangurhar said:

maybe cause it was such a big event and he last was there 3 years ago so he was nervous?

or he was mad that YAI and Kyungsoo and Puppy were third wheeling him.

Omo I replied in such lengthy details just in my last post 

why would he be mad with the 3 men who knows everything about them and ships SS? 

YAI is quite the man! Imagine him adressing out loud that Song Song Couple is in the house in his own award acceptance clearly means a lot really! Is like coming from your Best Friend that my 2 other best friends are dating! I like him already! 

8 minutes ago, Chewy Hoe said:

Erm you have to know Lee Santa first and how he is seated infront of them to know what I am talking about. Or watch the video to see how he didn't smile much when he goes up the stage twice because his hands were being rejected by Kyo....and how he thought that's because of Santa and therefore ending up with no group pic!

Before Lee Santa was seated, SJK was smiling like a pabo throughout red carpet, and making intimate small talks with SHK during awards ceremony as evidenced by the Chinese fan pictures if you all noticed!! 

This is an account by a Chinese reporter that was there! Crystal clear I believe? 

Thank you @chewyHoe for explaining....now I get what you mean.... 

@gangurhar kyungsoo is his best friend so he won't mind, puppy and YAI are their best friends. YAI has been supportive of them so he won't be annoyed by him. lol. remember the beijing FM picture, YAI is there LOL :D

@Chewy Hoe what's sweet unnie that even when he's not smiling as much, when she didn't win the best actress award, he still console her. :) 

4 hours ago, Chewy Hoe said:

Of course dear. We only have say in 2 awards that we have voted for. The others are given by the panel of judges. This is not a Viewers Choice award ceremony where everything is based on viewers decision. Baeksang is 52 this year lol 

oh and the only reason I think SHK attended is only because of SJK! All the Kyo fans here have said before she is not interested in attending awards that will give her only popularity awards and in 2013 she didn't turn up too. So the only reason that she went is for LOVE! Because if she did it for the fans she would have done it previously. And definitely not because people beg her on IG! Omg 

I totally agree with you that our Kyo attended the Award is because of SJK and their LOVE. This is why I have never doubted that she will attend the Award even though she might be disappointed for not winning.  Kyo is a brave girl with all my respect.  I was thinking that if she won the Best Actress or Daeksang award, she might just get married and retired from acting (my dulu mind hopes that it was their plan).  That would be a perfect ending for part of her life journey. Although we might not see her much after she gets married, I am fine with it because I am sure SJK will protect, pamper and shower her with love for the rest of her life. 

Am I seeing things....from lovestories28 video 1/2 that joongkyo shared....they hold hands when she got out of the car but once she stepped down on the carpet, it looked like she tried to pull her hands away but he held on, squeeeee..SHK-ssi, don't be shy. SJK-ssi- you are the man!

I think the baeksang has to be one of the highlight moments of this shipping journey --  for we get to see so many revelations tonight. and this may be the culmination of it for now as we may not know when is their confirmed appearance together in public in the coming future.

I think that their appearance tonight just proves that our ship is sailing strong and that they are definitely more than best friends. from the moment they hit the red carpet, we see a shy awkwardness yet seeming comfort with each other that is revealing in itself. The shy awkwardness that comes from the knowledge that they are displaying their affection intentionally for the very first time in public whereas there is the naturalness in the way they hold each other that says this is really how they behave with each other when they are in private. Yes, as what many of you have said, they can choose to come separately with other partners but no, they choose to come together and more than that, they gave us something that we all want to see and acknowledge. not just to satisfy the fans like us but because there really is something on, and that they are more than friends.

i think one of the highlights in this event has to be the hand holding moment when the best actress is announced, when SJK held SHK's hand. there are some things best friends do and there are some things boyfriends do. This is definitely a BOYFRIEND moment; it is such a manly, comforting and protective gesture and so instinctive that SJK probably was not aware of -- in view of the camera and all. and the natural way SHK responded- her bright, radiant smile, just says how comfortable she was. who cares about winning the best actress and actor titles when they already have won something so valuable in their lives -- each other. They are a match made just for each other. 

20 minutes ago, finickyfray said:

@gangurhar kyungsoo is his best friend so he won't mind, puppy and YAI are their best friends. YAI has been supportive of them so he won't be annoyed by him. lol. remember the beijing FM picture, YAI is there LOL :D

@Chewy Hoe what's sweet unnie that even when he's not smiling as much, when she didn't win the best actress award, he still console her. :) 

Rei, you do realise that it's impossible for him to be not affectionate to someone like SHK that smiles like a baby? And it's like everytime I watched him touch her, she has like millions of Voltage running through her body and then gives this baby like smile! It's just so unique between them! 

Last post before I sleep!. 

This is a zoomed in video, it's really funny - SJK hugs YAI but doesn't move his hand from YAI when YAI goes in for a hug with Kyo, poor YAI can only kind of hug her..lol!. Also, SJK looks really happy to see YAI and Kyo's hug!. He even pats YAI after that!..haha.

Someone GIF this whole thing because it's hilarious and adorable!

I just made a video with SongSongCouple moments from red carpet :wub: They really did give us some really sweet moments... It's a shame they didn't win the best actor/actress awards, nevertheless they really did steal the show tonight! Happy sailing guys because SongSongCouple are LOVE! :heart:

KiKyo is real 

KiKyo is real 

KiKyo is real 

KiKyo is real 

I bet they both slept well last night lol cause they spent sometime together at Baeksang Awards, it's been along time when seeing each other again!! They both looks so HAPPY! Their chemistry keep exploding on my IG feeds....and Twitter and Facebook...

this is like Cinderella and her prince :heart:

Archived