[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 minutes ago, Jalhanda said:

Have you guys seen the fan made video that was edited and made SJ and MJ as the main OTP, soompi reported this in their news section. I did not bother to watch but read through the comments and most of them still believe that SongSong couple's chemistry is still unbeatable. I guess this was a result of fans who can't ship KJW with JG because he is married and a father in real life.

Lieutenant General needs to stop making videos... Captain Yoo already said he wasn't interested. 

It's annoying how there is no love triangle, but yet people still try to drum up fights (can't count the number of 2nd lead shippers who have to make a constant point of saying they only watch for them lol).  

@joongkyo  Yes, though I'm SO sick of seeing those Kwang Soo pictures.  Stop removing SHK's beautiful face.  :confused:

@melissala some of those edits are just plain painful to see and a few others are just nightmarish. One can only pity poor SHK and poor Kwangsoo.

I hope SongSong shippers in HK get to go to the fanmeet and share pictures with us. Because it looks like Dispatch ain't gonna do anything anytime soon.

@alleverything I think she's Min Seok's girlfriend - I think the caption says Kim Minseok is the person who keeps her awake at night. Lol, I do not want to imagine what she could possibly mean.

21 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

Well that's just rude, I can understand when they photoshop Hongki's face onto SJK's body because it's a long running joke that he has a crush on SHK and is forever trying to reach out to her. Or when they photoshop Kwangsoo's face onto SHK's body because of how close the two friends are - there is a COMIC ELEMENT.

But to imagine up a scenario where fans want their own bias opposite SJK because JG is married in real life. It's insulting to all of the actors, really.

That part on shipping KJW with SJK because JG is married is just a wild guess on my part.  Just to be clear. 

Although there were comments made by fans in which initially they thought that KJW will be SJK's leading lady when they first heard of DOTS. I think they have fans of their own because some wished they will work together as partners in future projects. SJK , like they say, has chemistry with all his leading ladies, maybe that's why they see him as potential partner with KJW.

Hello everyone!!! What a busy shipping day rite? I really love it hahahahah 

1stly, i wanna express my appreciation for all of u here cuz u always work hard to help our ship stay strong. How amazing u r!!!! 

After learning of alpha team&beauty midnite dinner this morning, i've been thinking of SongSong cp all day. I summarize my thought in one word "RESPECT". Why? Cuz they dont let dating rumors, hateful comments, ... interfere w their relationship. I believe Songsong friendship ( soon to be a love story pls ~.~) is indeed matured & serious enough for them to deal w those abcdefg they have to face when being a celeb. I find it really cool. Knetz better feel grateful to have such badass celebs like Songsong instead of bashing them even if they end up being a pair. Actually when u read BBC article, most of top comments gave shout out to our couple haHaahHhaah i laughed so hard cuz i felt like the whole world is on our ship =)) Its really hard to find a true friendship in this strict industry, so when Songsong get along well & share many similar personality traits, theres no reason that stops them from becoming good friends.  Surely Songsong dont rush it but let everything grow naturally. Thats what makes a beautiful relationship. im aslo thankful for their friends, esp alpha team to be so supportive when it comes to this ship hahahhaah. Who's not doe? Without them, uri Songsong could not hang out so confidently to the point that felt free to give their autographs :P

Btw, someone pointed out that Jo In Sung & Beauty had been never got caught together outside TWTWB. I think at that time, Hye Kyo was already aware of JIS & Kim Min Hee undercover "realationship" (copying Lord Dispatch =]])) explaining why they would never be able to coincidentally bump into each other in NY & Itaewon :phew: 

1 hour ago, hclover96 said:

@joongkyo, I've read there will be a press conference and also a fan meeting.  The fan meeting will be open to fans of course, but I'm not sure about the press conference.  Going through baidu and weibo is giving me a headache because of the popularity of DotS.  Each baidu bar (the shippers, DotS, SHK and SJK) has gained so many followers and there are just too many posts to read :sweatingbullets:

Clearer pics of SJK and SHK at the wrap-up party.

Looking at them, this saying really pops up in my mind

Reveal hidden contents

C1300204_977.jpg

i agree completely with ur choice of saying. And for crying outloud, if they were just professional colleagues, shouldnt they be standing together closer, hosting the party as a duet, they ARE the otp couple. But no, SHK is like the devoted wife letting her man own the show. Which can only happen naturally for her if he treats her like a queen that she is. And i bet he does. Aaaahhhhhhhh!!,!!, can they be in a reality show please??. A show dedicated to their romance?!.?If they do confirm the relationship. Please????? Ah yes i know this wouldnt be good for their relationship- look at jessica nick,kloe lamar,.. But... But....but......

Other actresses' fans have been dying to see their favs replacing SHK as Dr. Kang Mo Yeon since the casting news came out. Quite amusing actually. So yeah there's no surprise to what extend they're willing to go just to make their dreams come true. Whatever helps them sleep at night.. :phew:

Idky I keep coming back to this thread to see new updates. What is going on with me LOL? Anyway, co-incidence has become my latest fav word after SHK's NY trip.. :D

Hello fellow SongSong shipper, this ship officially made me create an account on soompi. I actually do not ship couples in drama very often. I think that shipping is some kind of forced beliefs that is unhealthy for everybody. Having said that, SongSong couple in one out of 2 couples that I truly ship together. The first one will be Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk from Pinnochio.

There are a lot of things that interest me on this couple interaction. I couldn't get hold of what it actually is. Can we just say 'chemistry'? I did not follow SHK or SJK before. I watched TWTWB, Full House, but without any memorable event. I like World Within but that's about it. I have never come accross SJK drama before, but after 1st episode of DoTS I was hooked and never let go.

Like everybody else here, I noticed something different in their interaction :

• SJK and SHK closeness in most of the scenes. SJK basically inches away from SHK face. It might be written on the script but to act it out like that without visible awkwardness is a true masterpiece. Unless, they are sharing their circle of intimacy... :blush:
  • SJK awkwardness during Press Conference
  • Lack of media exposure for the main couple
  • SHK kiss scene. People say that SHK does not easily open her lips during kiss scene. This is exactly what I noticed on PSH and LJS interaction.
  • NY rendezvous
  • Itaewon meet up (thanks to @joongkyo sharp eyes)
So I ended up shipping SJK and SHK together, decided to unlurk and join the party. I really hope they are currently enjoying each others company. :wub: So sorry for the long, unintelligible rambling post. 

12 minutes ago, leedonghaek said:

Other actresses' fans have been dying to see their favs replacing SHK as Dr. Kang Mo Yeon since the casting news came out. Quite amusing actually. So yeah there's no surprise to what extend they're willing to go just to make their dreams come true. Whatever helps them sleep at night.. :phew:

Idky I keep coming back to this thread to see new updates. What is going on with me LOL? Anyway, co-incidence has become my latest fav word after SHK's NY trip.. :D

If only they supported their own biases with the same passion that they use to hate on SHK, maybe their biases would be slightly more successful :phew:.

23 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

If only they supported their own biases with the same passion that they use to hate on SHK, maybe their biases would be slightly more successful :phew:.

Ikr? Kinda off-topic but I think SHK is one of the reasons why China were willing to invest a lot of money in the production. There's a reason why she got picked instead of their biases. 

Two days to go..then we can see Song-Song again!! And I'm so ready for some angsty moments.

@ChiobiD I totally agree with you. I think it's not easy for them if they have less experience in the industry to handle the fame and pressure that always come together. Being close friends that could share though, caring and their life is a gift. One day, it would lead to ..... who know...keke But at this stage that they dare to hang out together with colleagues is soo good ..uhmmm I'm quite bias Kim Ki Boem in DOTS, he is cute! 

I don't necessary think SHK is letting SJK take lead or in other words, it was particularly her place but she handed it over to him. It is as much the male lead's position too to lead the mic during the press conference or per se give the toast during the wrap up party, etc. Also I personally think SJK has earned his name all on his own to be where he is now, to give him so little credit. Together SJK and SHK contributed to the success of DOTS but SJK has worked his butt off to stand where he does today. Can we please give this man the credit he deserves? I understand SHK is a goddess and she's pretty much a legend but to always point out that she dominates him, as an avid fan of SJK, it's honestly offending. I'm sure in their relationship, there's no line drawn saying I'm more popular/successful than you and what not. It's clear that they're both very much equally attracted to each other and that wouldn't matter. Especially the fact that SHK is older than him and a sunbae, I'm sure she would have had to give him way before he felt it was right to approach her without coming off disrespectful. SJK is a very respectful man and I don't think he would've felt right to pursue her without her reciprocating interest towards him too. Love this ship and I will always continue to support them, together and individually, and root for them! I hope you all don't find this offending. I speak these words with good intentions from an avid SJK fan. Happy sailing! :) 

4 minutes ago, ilovesjk said:

I don't necessary think SHK is letting SJK take lead or in other words, it was particularly her place but she handed it over to him. It is as much the male lead's position too to lead the mic during the press conference or per se give the toast during the wrap up party. Also I personally think SJK has earned his name all on his own to be where he is now, to give him so little credit. Together SJK and SHK contributed to the success of DOTS but SJK has worked his butt off to stand where he does today. Can we please give this man the credit he deserves? I understand SHK is a goddess and she's pretty much a legend but to always point out that she dominates him, as an avid fan of SJK, it's honestly offending. I'm sure in their relationship, there's no line drawn saying I'm more popular/successful than you and what not. It's clear that they're both very much equally attracted to each other and that wouldn't matter. Especially the fact that SHK is older than him and a sunbae, I'm sure she would have had to give in way before he felt it was right to approach her without coming off disrespectful. SJK is a very respectful man and I don't think he would've felt right to pursue her without her reciprocating interest towards him too. Love this ship and I will always continue to support them, together and individually, and root for them! I hope you all don't find this offending. I speak these words with good intentions from and avid SJK fan. Happy sailing! :) 

giphy.gif

You do know that most of us think like that, right? :D

7 minutes ago, ilovesjk said:

I don't necessary think SHK is letting SJK take lead or in other words, it was particularly her place but she handed it over to him. It is as much the male lead's position too to lead the mic during the press conference or per se give the toast during the wrap up party. Also I personally think SJK has earned his name all on his own to be where he is now, to give him so little credit. Together SJK and SHK contributed to the success of DOTS but SJK has worked his butt off to stand where he does today. Can we please give this man the credit he deserves? I understand SHK is a goddess and she's pretty much a legend but to always point out that she dominates him, as an avid fan of SJK, it's honestly offending. I'm sure in their relationship, there's no line drawn saying I'm more popular/successful than you and what not. It's clear that they're both very much equally attracted to each other and that wouldn't matter. Especially the fact that SHK is older than him and a sunbae, I'm sure she would have had to give in way before he felt it was right to approach her without coming off disrespectful. SJK is a very respectful man and I don't think he would've felt right to pursue her without her reciprocating interest towards him too. Love this ship and I will always continue to support them, together and individually, and root for them! I hope you all don't find this offending. I speak these words with good intentions from and avid SJK fan. Happy sailing! :) 

Totes!!  well said ....;) 

Hmmm......granted it was SJK-KJW in dOts, wonder, would have it garnered this much attention and popularity sans SHK?

Remember, SHK's Kyonatics around the globe is in full force in their support of dOts! Just my 2 cents! shrug

I think dOts was meant for the 2 Songs!  yourock

5 hours ago, alleverything said:

Anyone else feel like they have split personality?

One side of me wants Dispatch to be all over this. So we can see cute pictures of them in a parking garage sneaking around, him coming out of her home in the morning etc etc.

But the other side of me is screaming NOOOOO give them their privacy!! At the cost of us not knowing, that side of me would rather they won't be caught at all.

Yeah...i feel the same too... but i think i'm more to the NOOOOO side because i'm afraid they'll get hurt. As we know, SHK already has many haters & it's not even confirmed that they're dating esp. K-netz... i think it'll be nice if they date secretly & surprise us with a marriage announcement later on. But, we don't know what exactly happening right now & what the future holds. Plus, they're both are grown up adult & know what's the best for them. So, let's just shipping them & wish them all the best...:) *peace*

44 minutes ago, ilovesjk said:

I don't necessary think SHK is letting SJK take lead or in other words, it was particularly her place but she handed it over to him. It is as much the male lead's position too to lead the mic during the press conference or per se give the toast during the wrap up party, etc. Also I personally think SJK has earned his name all on his own to be where he is now, to give him so little credit. Together SJK and SHK contributed to the success of DOTS but SJK has worked his butt off to stand where he does today. Can we please give this man the credit he deserves? I understand SHK is a goddess and she's pretty much a legend but to always point out that she dominates him, as an avid fan of SJK, it's honestly offending. I'm sure in their relationship, there's no line drawn saying I'm more popular/successful than you and what not. It's clear that they're both very much equally attracted to each other and that wouldn't matter. Especially the fact that SHK is older than him and a sunbae, I'm sure she would have had to give him way before he felt it was right to approach her without coming off disrespectful. SJK is a very respectful man and I don't think he would've felt right to pursue her without her reciprocating interest towards him too. Love this ship and I will always continue to support them, together and individually, and root for them! I hope you all don't find this offending. I speak these words with good intentions from an avid SJK fan. Happy sailing! :) 

Yes i agree with you! I was a fan of song joong ki and song hye kyo as individuals before. So when casting news came out i was so happy! Both are truly hard working professionals and very respectful to fans/staffs. I hope we can support both without putting anyone down (even other actresses and actors). Negative feelings can sprout more negative feelings which can be directed to our lovely couple! 

SHK got many haters.... and haters that pretend they are Song shippers but actually slowly try to bringing her down to the drainage and make people less interest of her, they are as dangerous..  I'm an avid Song Joong Ki fan since he played in The Deep Rooted Tree and even when people are crazily falling all over the place with Lee Min Ho, Ji Chang Wook, Hyun Bin, Kim Woo Bin...  I'm loyally waiting for SJK to discharge and start his first project... but the thing with immature fangirling is they will be flocking to the places where their bias are mostly discussed..

Nobody here ever judge SJK of being less worthed or less amazing than SHK eventhough in reality, it is indeed that SHK sit in the higher chair.. of course both stars are contribute in the success of DotS  but TBH I dunno how it is if other actress playing Kang Mo Yeon.. the 30 % rating?? I don't know....  and don't forget since Song Hye Kyo is a power house name (sorry if some of you disagree) that is the contribution of this PH to get a huge investment money from China.. 

here is my post from last year..

Spoiler

1934571_10209422679383846_72962586940615

since I follow Dots thread on day 1 @alleverything created and there comes more and more people in the thread... many new Soompiers and many awaken innactive old Soompiers that love the drama decided to participate... to the point that we're all gather here in Song couple Kikyo thread..

what a journey it is..

Archived