[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Dina Amu said:

Guys I just fpund a video in instagram

can anyone please translate it? Is it a new one? Is he reunited with PBY?

i don't know how to attach the photo here, has anyone see that video also??

See the 3 dots in the upper right of the pic on IG, click the "copy url", paste it here, and wait for a while till it appears wholly. 

Hope it helps. 

@Ahpheng your strips are hilarious. Love it.

12 minutes ago, Dina Amu said:

I know what you're talking about specifically, but you'll need to go to the Song Joong Ki fan page for that please. Let's keep the materials posted here related to our couple as much as possible. 

@joongkyo Yes, please post whatever it is you've been saving up since it has been too quiet in here (well, except for the hysteria that went on yesterday). LOL. 

8 minutes ago, Dina Amu said:

I saw the vid also .but its not relevant to the thread..u can discuss it at Song Joong Ki thread

a) They were jus doing shoutout for their friends movie...normal friend interaction.

b. Another was a pic withe the Old Nice Guy cast...just normal interaction.

Just focus on Song Song here.

Hi guys! i've been a lurker for a while now and I just want to thank you for all your efforts in translating and posting the latest news about our couple here and I want to say that it's nice to read rational insights regarding them...I also commend the "admins" for maintaining the positivity or goodness of this board ☺️

21 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

@Chewy Hoe a book that SJK mentioned? Btw "Just like a child" is the name of the song and not a book. But if you're looking for some book related to SJK then it's better to ask @ilovesjk I think her Kiaile connections will help you out more :)

Okie.....thread looks really sad, lol...I have some information that I've been saving for a super dry day. But should I post it today?. 

We will be super happy if you share the info here :D

tumblr_lqir5qnFED1qfhoylo1_r1_500.gif

6 minutes ago, blissfullife29 said:

I saw the vid also .but its not relevant to the thread..u can discuss it at Song Joong Ki thread

a) They were jus doing shoutout for their friends movie...normal friend interaction.

b. Another was a pic withe the Old Nice Guy cast...just normal interaction.

Just focus on Song Song here.

Oh okay thanks for your explanation, I jus curious about it because some fans also comment about it and the caption has 'surprise' emoticon... it's good if the videos not related with this thread

sorry if I make mistake :'(:'(':'(

20 minutes ago, Dina Amu said:

Sorry for my bad english, don't be missunderstand.. may I message you personally? I'm too curious of that because another fans comment that they are reunited, so that's why I ask here..

sorry if my post is bad but I just newbe and don't know how to post image :'(

don't post about that thing here because it freaks me out :(. thx 

13 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

I don't get what is the purpose of even messaging me personally?. Did you think that they were declaring their love for each other in that video?. She's promoting her new movie, he's helping her...end of story. SJK is just helping a friend out by using his popularity to promote her movie.

Yeah thank you.. because I'm confused so I need to message you personally, because in this thread I can't talk about other issue right? Sorry if I'm making mistake.. hhhfft I still can't understand how to use this forum, how to comment and etc. I promise I'll never make it again.. :'(

Who's excited for the end of the year, DASAENG Awards? I'm sure that they'll get the Best Couple, don't argue with me, yes I'm confident that they'll get that even this early :). For the Daesang award, I hope either of them will have it, but if I were to choose, I'll choose Hye Kyo. She's Korea's goddess and a  known Halyu star for years now. Correct me if I'm wrong, but Hye Kyo never had a Daesang award. She better grab that one this year!

Please @joongkyo, what was it? I'm supposed to have dinner but postponed it when I read your post. I can't eat with excitement what could be that news/info. :D I'm/We're waiting... . Ok, I'll eat now. Take your time. Thanks for all your big contributions here at SS thread. I'm your fan! :D

1 hour ago, phuongfoodiedinh said:

NO WAY KYO GONNA ANSWER ANY QUESTION RELATED TO SONG_SONG DATING RUMOUR TOMORROW!!!!

But I'm really excited to listen to her talks about her experiences and thoughts on work and life. SHK normally just doesn't answer fans' questions directly like this. It's heart-warming to see that she's trying to open up more :blush: 

Hopefully we can hear some answers about her "close colleage"/ her "comrade" Song Joong Ki tho. It'll be hella interesting if Hye Kyo gives answer the same way SJK has been giving answers B)

I'm thinking the same way too...there's no way she'll talk about the dating rumor. I just hope she'll talk more about sjk...

200_s.gif

Archived