[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

33 minutes ago, khxy said:

Thanks @utkim for your news and link.

Translation from baidu:

The cinematographer said SongSong shot kissing scenes over a hundred times.Everytime Joong Ki had NG,Hye Kyo would say 'one more time.'

They did so many takes in order to have the best results

Awww Joong Ki..did you purposely do that?:blush:

There's  another translation  that says of the 2 actors,  Sjk had more NGs  whereas shk would be the one requesting 'one more take ' in any scene  cos she's a perfectionist 

The above translation  that was given by baidu earlier.. would make shk sound equally opportunistic ( and pervy)  Hahaha 

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think she dated rain...period..during their promotion in China ...there were proof that rain left her and party abroad with some friends while she's alone in China vacationing...its just their fans rooting for them because of their popular drama

50 minutes ago, khxy said:

Thanks @utkim for your news and link.

Translation from baidu:

The cinematographer said SongSong shot kissing scenes over a hundred times.Everytime Joong Ki had NG,Hye Kyo would say 'one more time.'

They did so many takes in order to have the best results

Awww Joong Ki..did you purposely do that?:blush:

KBS please don't be selfish and share the BTS for us:tears: That's probably why it looked so real and the kiss was so sweet they did it so many times :wub:

Just read JK's past interview back in 2012. Here are some of the highlights, especially how he relates to song lyrics and how he sees himself before turning 38.

This is a personal question. What songs or albums do you like these days?

I also listen to LeeSsang hyungs′ (big brother) songs these days. I don′t know much about hip-hop, but their songs are good. I especially like Gary hyung′s lyrics, lyrics that are serious yet are explicit. I went to their concert a while back, and they look like they′re just having fun, but they have a sincerity deep down inside. 

There′s a song titled Pursuing the Happiness in their more recent album, and the lyrics are very relatable. Out of Gary hyung′s lyrics, I related most to the one that said, ′My mom was sad when Gil was on variety first. Why won′t you do it? So I started too. People said Gary has changed, that Gary has become proud, but who cares? My mom loves it.′ 

What will Song Joong Ki be like 10 years later, when he′s 38 years old?

I think by then my biggest goal will be to get married. I want to be married before I turn 38 no matter what. I′ll be married, and I′ll be working as an actor.

http://m.mwave.interest.me/mobileweb/enewsworld/en/article/15348/interview-part-ii-song-joong-ki-listens-to-vivaldi-and-thinks-about-his-future

19 minutes ago, applegirl2 said:

There's  another translation  that says of the 2 actors,  Sjk had more NGs  whereas shk would be the one requesting 'one more take ' in any scene  cos she's a perfectionist 

The above translation  that was given by baidu earlier.. would make shk sound equally opportunistic ( and pervy)  Hahaha 

OMG!  I can't stop laughing at this!! LOL.  Indeed, these two are "equally opportunistic ( and pervy)" :D

Hello everyone! I have been a silent reader all this while and would like to let you all know I am thankful for the news, translations and love you all have for SJK and SHK. To be honest I haven't really followed them before DOTS. Yes no doubt I have watched their previous dramas but have never really took interest like I have right now. They have both completely won me over by their amazing performance in DOTS and their true offscreen nature. There is no doubt I am whole heartedly on this very same ship everyone here is on. I can not wait for more to come these couple of days where we can witness more from our beloved couple! :*

So there was a picture before they said it will have a bed scene and maybe it's songsong couple but actually it's Gozon couple...huhuhu hu are we expecting part 2 of this series...heheheh will they use it as flashback the unseen scenes...

2 hours ago, utkim said:

I post this one here and just want to tell that the cinema photographer had a talk today when ppl ask him if there were any love feeling between SHK and SJK, he said they were like professional colleagues, very friendly, not love feelings....I hope you guys also understand even if the director know anything, no one dare to tell. Please relax :)

http://www.tvreport.co.kr/?c=news&m=newsview&idx=886169

May be they are just close colleagues and really not dating? :sweatingbullets:

Spoiler

But I am more positive that cinema photographer does not know whether they are dating or not. It reminds me of HB and SHK dating news on KBS. Allow me to put up the video just for reference.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

During the time, even the director didn't know that they were dating until the news came out. The similarity I notice here is SHK and SJK also liked to joke around during shooting. They laughed a lot and comfortable with each other. SHK seems to like mature guy. With JK she also mentioned that he is more mature than her. Like in the past, they also go out with a group of friends in public. These are the good signs right? Right?

I feel no one knows about their relationship except their managers and some close friends. SHK should be expert by now not to reveal her secret to anyone and to date secretly. Even with HB, I have never seen them caught dating. Not even a single photo but I don't know why the report came out after 2 months. I still have tiny hope with SongSong. But if they really are dating, they can't hide it for so long.

Edit: All put in spoiler. Don't open if you are sensitive.

I read some comments of Korean nets on the news about the director saying that both are professional actors and he did not see any special relationship between song couple..

Some says the director explanation is blurry..he did not answer clearly

Some says it's very clear that it's not just acting..they have something already the way they look at each other...Hahahaha so even Koreans notice too..

About the kissing scene too...it's funny because so many agree that both are not kissing each other but eating each other..they watch the kissing scene many times and they notice the sexual tension ..they said joongki's eating hye gyo mouth...Hahahaha good thing so many positive comments to our couple and many fans approve if ever they will have relationship..

i just cant sit silent anymore.

ive been reading the threads religiously and never thought there were many shippers who had the same thought as me.well song song chemistry is too strong too deny.both are very much talented actor and actress.no doubt.but they way they looked to each other,thats love.full of love in fact.

anyway,anyone aware if full version for press conference in HK and viu tv has come out? saw on youtube but its only bits by bits.not the whole version.

songshippers. only time will tell :) till then.

15 minutes ago, angieknows_11 said:

Haha. Just thinking about Song Joong Ki having many NGs while filming the kissing scene ... Delusion helmet on: Maybe he was giddy, like a pervy school boy reacting, "Heeheehee. I get to kiss her again. This is happening." 

And one single kissing scene got to be filmed multiple times --from different angles.And those NGs ... I wonder how many times did he get to kiss her? <3 

11 minutes ago, cristapark said:

I read some comments of Korean nets on the news about the director saying that both are professional actors and he did not see any special relationship between song couple..

Some says the director explanation is blurry..he did not answer clearly

Some says it's very clear that it's not just acting..they have something already the way they look at each other...Hahahaha so even Koreans notice too..

About the kissing scene too...it's funny because so many agree that both are not kissing each other but eating each other..they watch the kissing scene many times and they notice the sexual tension ..they said joongki's eating hye gyo mouth...Hahahaha good thing so many positive comments to our couple and many fans approve if ever they will have relationship..

Here in my country, its either the director knows, know nothing at all, clueless or they know about it but they were advised to keep it in private. One of the most popular loveteam here in my country has been in a relationship but kept mum about it, but they cannot fool their fans because the way they act around each other is far from being just friends. Of course, fans were already suspicious and they've asked every single person possible to be asked about them but everybody denied or will just say they're sweet, they're close, they're good actors and actresses, and it turns out that these two was in a relationship! The guy admitted in their concert with like 10,000 people that they are in a relationship!!! :) 

and like what I've told you guys in my first post that I never shipped an OTP that's not real/gonna be real! And yeah!!! The one I'm talking about is my OTP here in my country!!! Imagine the bliss of knowing that they're in a relationship!!! And oh yeah, I've found a picture of them in twitter.

JADINE X SONGSONG 

Credits to the owner!!!! PHOTO NOT MINE. 

Archived