[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

@ewff :D ..I think we can't compare SJK/SHK to blood couple ... different situation .. different level of popularity (I hate to bring this up) ... 

Like I said - We don't know what SHK wants right now .. and If SJK deny or admit or nor deny or admit -  it's not SJK's decision only .. He can't just do something without SHK'S consent .. I don't think today's PC is about his confession .. it's just that I believe there will be question about their dating rumor (it's given) .. but if no question - then this is VERY FISHY .. VERY PRAWNISH ..

I am very nervous .. very very nervous to see SJK reaction (if there's such question) .. I am not worried about what his respond will be (whatever his response I am Okay .... like I said .. I trust my eyes)

It just I don't want people to lose faith in him and start thinking -vely about him ... I hate to see that happening

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dating and deep kissing under the light of thousand star at the lonely island + Junsu voice "How Can I Love You" +Song Hye Kyo + Song Joong Ki + telling each other "I LOVE YOU"  = MOST ROMANTIC SCENE DRAMA IN THE EARTH

9e89f2afjw1f2xasd2tncj20u01hcds2.jpg

9e89f2afjw1f2xasowo88j20u01hck40.jpg\

Really miss this couple so bad

10 minutes ago, Bambiina said:

@ewff :D ..I think we can't compare SJK/SHK to blood couple ... different situation .. different level of popularity (I hate to bring this up) ... 

Like I said - We don't know what SHK wants right now .. and If SJK deny or admit or nor deny or admit -  it's not SJK's decision only .. He can't just do something without SHK'S consent .. I don't think today's PC is about his confession .. it's just that I believe there will be question about their dating rumor (it's given) .. but if no question - then this is VERY FISHY .. VERY PRAWNISH ..

I am very nervous .. very very nervous to see SJK reaction (if there's such question) .. I am not worried about what his respond will be (whatever his response I am Okay .... like I said .. I trust my eyes)

It just I don't want people to lose faith in him and start thinking -vely about him ... I hate to see that happening

Ok @Bambiina I have deleted my reference to the "blood couple" even though I have absolutely no malicious intention when I express my admiration for them. To be honest, whenever I see that other couples are happy, I feel happy for them, but I also can't help wishing that the couple that I ship will also find their happiness soon. It just comes very natural to me, and without any malicious intention. It is like I am trying to have a baby, and when I see others having babies, I am happy for them but I can't help wishing that I would have a baby as soon as possible. I know this is very odd but I hope you understand.

I also hope you to understand that I don't want to loose faith in SJK either. That's why I hope that he will continue to be the real man as he is and I am confident that he will not disappoint.

25 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

@janine febe that's obviously not the same jacket, look at SHK's jacket's inner lining it's not entirely black at the collar like SJK's jacket.

@elenakerr that's obviously not SS holding hands. Unless they've both managed to bend the laws of physics, there is no way that they hold hands between the bodies of people between them.

People everything posted on the instagram and the internet isn't *PROOF*.

Please, remove posts that spread false information.

Also, SJK and SHK will do whatever comes naturally to them. Citing what other couples have or haven't done is I think pretty futile.

ah really? my apology then.. I will edit that, so there is no misunderstanding. thank you:sweatingbullets:

Why am so nervous...SJK that hold the PC not me...gosh...*breath in breath out*

I keep refreshing this thread instead of dots thread...hehehe

don't worry people....for me...deny or not...action speak louder than words...both of them are mature enough...am sure they already discuss about it several time using "Kakao" with cute emoji...remember HK 007.,,:D

efit: this is my delulu post...not fact...hehe

@ewff I'm sorry if I come up too strong in voicing out my concern :D I know you mean no harm .. I know that your worries is because YOU LOVE THEM AS A COUPLE SO MUCH..

Just that .. may be you can see from my perspective and may be can accept (though not with open heart) whatever SHK/SJK decision .. :D .. or may be .. may beee .. you wouldn't be so disappointed (if it happen)

I am sorry again to come on so strong on my opinion .. this thread should be lighthearted just like eps 16 .. I love discussing about them..  

You don't have to delete your post - It's your opinion you are entitle to it ... :D ... 

SongSong couple signed a fan's album(?). Can anyone make out the date in SHK's autograph? I only see 2016.

Also, does this mean SongSong were together again? :w00t:

Her caption translated below.

I am feeling extremely happy.....thank you so much

@lizzybaby Nope, logged out to finish a paper that I have to submit once school re-opens :) 

Please remind me not to go back to the DOTS thread, at least for now! Hahaha! So much negativity. Posts are ruining it for me! Haha. It is rather irrelevant to rant over here however, they are ruining my KMY/SHK and YSJ/SJK feels because I still cannot get over their kissing scenes! As a SS Shipper, I love the whole entire episode, although I would agree on some of the things that they are pointing at, but I am viewing it as SHK/SJK the real person, with possible real romance and some other love perspective! KMY and YSJ are just character, however the real actors playing it are my real BAE's. Gaaaaaah.

ANYWAY, I back read for a bit and found out that SJK is holding a PC? Whaaaat now?!?! Hopefully a real media outlet captured the whole thing and whether they translate it or not, I'm sure a few good shippers around here are willing to translate it for us! I'm wondering if there are rather intimate/personal questions!? I doubt that they will, they might've filtered and selected questions already. But my hopes are high that someone will ask and allow a question about SHK! Please, let there be a few questions about her and his interactions and personal opinions about her! Can't wait for this whole thing to be over and get the videos and translations out! 

My heart is also somewhat in dismay because we know it will be a while, it may even be impossible for them to act and share the same screen ever again. What are the possibilities of that ever happening again? I just hope in real life they are just fine and dating well. Gaaaaah. 

10 minutes ago, Bambiina said:

@ewff I'm sorry if I'm to strong voicing out my concern :D I know you mean no harm .. I know that you worries is because YOU LOVE THE COUPLE SO MUCH..

Just that .. may be you can see from my perspective and may be can accept (though not with open heart) whatever SHK/SJK decision .. :D .. or may be .. may beee .. you wouldn't be so disappointed (if it happen)

I am sorry again to come on so strong on my opinion .. this thread should be lighthearted just like eps 16 .. I love discussing about them.. 

You don't have to delete your post - It's your opinion you are entitle to it ... :D ... 

Dear @Bambiina thank you very much. I decided to delete that reference because I don't want to distract our attention to our main couple. And no you are not too strong in voicing your concerns. You are always respectful and considerate to other members of the thread. I totally see your perspective. We both love SHK/SJK in our own way. Like SJK said, everything has the good side and the bad side. The bad side of me when I love someone or something is that I become too attached and hold too high expectation. Currently I think very highly of SJK. To me, he is the real man and he is really different from other men (I have the name of the men in mind but don't want to specify any men :lol:). May be I am too much delusional and need to come back to the real world. But I hope I am right in believing in him.

I am just surprised, that with the amount of recognition these two have, there is nota lot more information about them dating. They must try super hard to not be spotted by people. 

If we take it as they said and what we know, that they are close friends and doing things and events together, that only means, that with the lack of information about more meetings, it is more likely, that they are going out of their way to hide something.

Nomally, if I enjoy spending time with someone and am close friends, I just do more stuff with them and if that was the case with SJK and SHK, that only means that they are doing it in a way that people cant spot them. 

They are both super busy, but still only couple meetings have been confirmed between them. If they are really that close, there is no way, they had just that amount of meetings, that we know of. 

They are probably using lot of disguise to move around and with them being busy like they are, we should be more suspicious of the days, where there is no information about either of them. 

So my conclusion is, that with what they said, about them being friends and what they showed, that they are close, it means that by not being spotted as many times as they normally would, they are trying to keep it private.

For their sake, I hope they will be able to continue to keep it just between the two of them and will be able to not be disturbed by people, so their relationship can grow. However, I cannot wait for the day, they will confirm they are together. I wish them the best, they were made for each other.

Note: This post is just my opinion and guess based on what I have seen. Dont take it too seriously. 

This is a lady with a lot of sense.

Song Hye Kyo once again shows great patriotism and makes special donation to China

Song Hye Kyo and professor Seo Kyung Deok of Sungshin Womens University have donated 10,000 Korean language brochures to the Provisional Government Building of the Republic of Korea at Changsha, China. 

The Korean language brochures provides a variety of information regarding the provisional government building in Changsha, it's roles, guidelines to tours, and more. Song Hye Kyo shared a comment regarding her donation as she said, "There are still quite a few archaeological sites that do not have Korean language brochures. I hope something little like this can help visitors even in a small way." 

Song Hye Kyo and professor Seo Kyung Deok have long been a partner in supporting the nation. In the past, they have donated Korean language brochures to various locations in New York, and the recent donation to China took place to commemorate the establishment of provisional government building on April 13. 

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/04/song-hye-kyo-once-again-shows-great-patriotism-and-makes-special-donation-to-china

CAN OUR CHINESE NETIZENS FIND OUT IF THAT PERSON RECEIVED THE AUTOGRAPH TODAY!!https://www.instagram.com/k771982/

Because SHK was also out today, looks like she just finished giving an interview and signed another autograph!!!!. CHINESE NETIZENS ......WHERE ARE YOU>?..LOL.

Going to be so happy if they're together again! I THINK THEY'RE AT KBS RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!

YES!!!!!!!....LOOKS LIKE THEY WENT TO SHOOT THE EPILOGUE!!

Finished interviewing Song Hye Kyo-nim and also received an autograph '

Unnie hopefully the delays in the interview didn't tire you too much.

@missandrea Bambiina to the rescueeeeeeee ..

heheh.. I did my bit just now .. Posted something positive in DOTS thread ...

Don't run away from main thread ... One negative post - we should counter with 10 positive post .. wahahahhahah... there more 'us' compare to them ....

@joongkyo OMO DAEBAK!!! so she gave two autographs today? And this one is after an interview ?? Legit in tears if they shoot the epilouge today. Since SJK is done with the pc so there's a possibility. Omo an epilouge. 

Edit: one today. Because the other one's date is not yet confirmed. Okay. Sorry for jumping into conclusions. 

4 minutes ago, lovemetruly said:

@joongkyo OMO DAEBAK!!! so she gave two autographs today? And this one is after an interview ?? Legit in tears if they shoot the epilouge today. Since SJK is done with the pc so there's a possibility. Omo an epilouge. 

I am 100000% sure they are together and that they're both from today, the person she gave an interview to works at KBS and uploaded pictures of the secondary characters of DOTS shooting at the HQ yesterday. Looks like they wrapped up everyone else yesterday and SongSong came today.

5 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

CAN OUR CHINESE NETIZENS FIND OUT IF THAT PERSON RECEIVED THE AUTOGRAPH TODAY!!https://www.instagram.com/k771982/

Because SHK was also out today, looks like she just finished giving an interview and signed another autograph!!!!. CHINESE NETIZENS ......WHERE ARE YOU>?..LOL.

Going to be so happy if they're together again! I THINK THEY'RE AT KBS RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!

YES!!!!!!!....LOOKS LIKE THEY WENT TO SHOOT THE EPILOGUE!!

@joongkyo when you said THEY.... who do you refer to? SHK & SJK? Sorry... couldn't catch up already....

Archived