[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, booho said:

news from the fans who wait in Parking car, they said SHK go in to SJK's Agent Car, so they back home together after the ceremony

Lol did the fans followed them to know they are back home? And to whose home? And Ms park was left behind? 

And I forgot to comment on YAI IG upload I only noticed 1 thing that is how BEAUTIFUL and relaxed she looked there with people whom she trusted. 

3 hours ago, Bambiina said:

I have been in this 'shipping' industry for quite sometime..  I was madly in love with a couple before .. (a few couple infact) .. I had always dream seing them walking down the aisle I mean red carpet together  . and I was never lucky...

Year after year.. I wait and wait ... never... No one dares to show up together.. NO ONE ..  they will come in separate car/van     and the most.. they'd sat together ... definitely nooo touching whatsoever..

SO i know.. what shk and sjk did yesterday was  a VERY VERY VERYYYYY BIG DEAL .. 

IT'S A CONFESSION... 

I (always) love your post nae chingu.. 

and let me express my opinion again.. to us Kyonatics, seeing Song Hye Kyo like that.. I can not believe my eyes.. the level of comfort and intimacy is beyond my prediction and while I was jaw dropping on how picture perfect they were.. my eyes teared happily.. so intensely emotional how am I able to explain the feeling.. I believe we're all shippers know and experience it.. but to me it was 20 times more because it is the woman that I love and adore so much and the highs and lows of her were part of my life..  

the level of comfort is just like they have had their secret nuptial in White Chapel Las Vegas (I did that with my husband) before register it soon -my wishful thinking hehehe- 

both of them hand in hand.. supporting, respecting, caring and loving each other in a way that so delicately beautiful nobody can say anything but to admire it.. their meeting is indeed fated by God and they protect each other strongly.. in their own universe they consume the heavenly togetherness while planning about the amazing future.. 

I love them both equally now.. 

Song Joong Ki my man.. dude.. endless thank you and please keep on making Kyo happy as you do now.. God Bless U both..

@SeGafanlady unnie, your words are too beautiful for me to handle :tears: I am feeling so much emotions when reading it. And I am always happy how you could share many beautiful insights to us from the perspective of a kyonatic :) I may not know much bout SHK at the beginning but after reading all your posts here, I come to understand her little by little. That's why I am just as happy as you are when SJK, her man, like finally has come to SHK's life, and really I believe, he has made her life the brightest as ever. Thank you, unnie. :)

tumblr_o5qdcz1QAq1sp2kg8o1_500.gif

8 minutes ago, SeGafanlady said:

I (always) love your post nae chingu.. 

and let me express my opinion again.. to us Kyonatics, seeing Song Hye Kyo like that.. I can not believe my eyes.. the level of comfort and intimacy is beyond my prediction and while I was jaw dropping on how picture perfect they were.. my eyes teared happily.. so intensely emotional how am I able to explain the feeling.. I believe we're all shippers know and experience it.. but to me it was 20 times more because it is the woman that I love and adore so much and the highs and lows of her were part of my life..  

the level of comfort is just like they have had their secret nuptial in White Chapel Las Vegas (I did that with my husband) before register it soon -my wishful thinking hehehe- 

both of them hand in hand.. supporting, respecting, caring and loving each other in a way that so delicately beautiful nobody can say anything but to admire it.. their meeting is indeed fated by God and they protect each other strongly.. in their own universe they consume the heavenly togetherness while planning about the amazing future.. 

I love them both equally now.. 

Song Joong Ki my man.. dude.. endless thank you and please keep on making Kyo happy as you do now.. God Bless U both..

Always loves reading your long post, because i'm Kyonatics too, but not as hardcore as you eoni. But the way SJK treat SHK like a lady omoooo i'm blown away. I'm not good on writing things, that's why mostly im just lurking around :P Always waiting for your post, and wondering where you are eoni to give us insight toward SHK behaviour. SS couple is love, this thread is addictive. Now, ready to fly to my home country. I'll be back lurking again tomorrow or not so tomorrow, i'll take that wifi onboard #thatsmyplan #icantstayawaytoolongfromthisthread :D 

@hyukgu thanks dear for the nice words.. to be a Song shippers.. you also need to know Kyo a little bit more and more everyday.. read about her and accept her past.. because her past is the part of her life that makes her who she is now.. some people can say  'I don't care.. just live in the now ' well.. what are you than? her life wasn't always pink and roses and sunny.. where were these people 10 years ago? 6 years ago? when she hide in NY and China? but just like a sand paper.. all the pain and bleed has making her stronger than ever! thanks to that past that she is the Song Hye Kyo now.. the strong woman.. nothing can stop her now.. 

past is passed and experiences are the best teacher in life.. if it's bad.. it's a lesson.. if it's good it's a blessing. 

@mummyof2 Kyonatics Unite!

I like many other actresses too but to me Kyo is my diamond and my baby.. fanatic and diehard indeed so sometimes please excuse me if I go overboard on defending and protecting her hehehe..

have a safe flight and let's spazz again later when you're home.. 

somehow this is cute....YAI and Song Hye Kyo....sorry a little bit off topic. They look like brother and sister and there her Joong Ki is everywhere when there Song Hye Kyo.... Their news still keep going out around the world from June 3, 2016

I know puppy is close with jingoo but i thjnk his loyalty is with joongki and his noona kyo..he really adore joongki and the way this couple taking care of him is so cute...hes so lucky to be taken cared of this two..so lucky him...he was really taken cared like a baby..

@SeGafanlady Yup! That's so true, unnie :) Since I ship two ultimate people as one, I should know and definitely understand about both SHK and SJK :) SHK unnie is someone with a genuine heart, she may have experienced ups and downs in life, but there she always remains strong until now. She has a pretty heart just as her beauty :wub: Now, it's the time for her to enjoy the moments; the love; the happiness; the joy; and just everything! She has her mom, her SJK, her best friends, her ultimate fans, kyonatics, and SS shippers around the world to share the happiness :)

song-hye-kyo-batting-eyelashes.gif

Is the phone in front of SJK YAI's? I remember he has a different phone case (or did he changed it? :sweatingbullets:)

The phone's position just messes with my delulu mind, it faces SJK (or it's just me :D) it makes me think YAI inserted his self in between SS just to get the "FAN" vibe for the picture.. :rolleyes:

THESE BAEKSANG FEELS GOT ME POSTING FOR THE FIRST TIME!!! tumblr_inline_o6a7dtXdHM1u7f8d3_500.gif

6 hours ago, Oraeorae said:

I'll be 60 next year with three grown up children and I can't believe myself writing a comment here.

I've been watching korean dramas for more than 20 years and Song Hye Kyo sshi is my favorite actress, and I follow her news be it happy or sad. So, I stayed up the previous night to watch the BaekSang Arts Awards. Not that I'm biased but she is the most beautiful actress on the red carpet that night and they make such a handsome pair. I'm also rooting for them as a couple!! This is just my thought....I believe SHK is right handed and isn't it normal for a right handed to place the hair tie on the left hand? However, the picture shows the hair tie on her right hand......

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/03/song-joong-ki-and-song-hye-kyos-couple-bracelets-grab-attention

I am around the same age as you and I am an avid fan of the couple.  I have followed SHK since Full House and I have always wanted her to find someone that would make her happy and love her how she deserves to be loved after all she's been through.  I must say that SJK is the man!  Just watching them together makes my heart so happy that they seemed to have found true love in each other.  He is such a pure, considerate, gentle and smart man and she has the same qualities as he does.  When I watched them walk the red carpet and the other videos that came from the Baeksang Awards I was so happy just watching how happy they were.  It was definitely worth the wait to have SJK come into her life!

12 minutes ago, sophie808_stv said:

I am around the same age as you and I am an avid fan of the couple.  I have followed SHK since Full House and I have always wanted her to find someone that would make her happy and love her how she deserves to be loved after all she's been through.  I must say that SJK is the man!  Just watching them together makes my heart so happy that they seemed to have found true love in each other.  He is such a pure, considerate, gentle and smart man and she has the same qualities as he does.  When I watched them walk the red carpet and the other videos that came from the Baeksang Awards I was so happy just watching how happy they were.  It was definitely worth the wait to have SJK come into her life!

I remember after watching the 1999 movie "Love Wind Love Song",  I was hoping Jang Dong Gun and his co-star, Ko So Young will be a couple....now they are happily married with two children. Hopefully, this SS couple will end up in marriage too!:heart:

Archived