[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

Unnie Chewy, I think we need to refrain ourselves from using certain words and mentioning certain topics on this thread after learning there are members who are under 18 lol 

@sns25129 oh what happened? Why scared dear? Please raise your voice and post often :) we are not that scary I promise lol Okay joking aside, I sincerely welcome you on board this awesome fast sailing ship :heart:

Since the pic below is too cute for words

I seriously can't wait to watch Happy camp episode with SJK's appearnce in it. The show is being unkind for realeasing so many teasers before the actual airing date. Sigh! 

SHK's the mother of 7 dogs. No wonder SJK is no longer scared of dogs lately. Cute cute! 

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@sns25129 Dongsaeng ah, pls come out and spazz with us! @Chewy Hoe eonnie, is under 21 counted as underage as well? LOL

and @my_bazuka YES! HC IS PLAYING WITH US! How can they release so many teasers! really hope they wont cut much of the scenes. I will be crying a river! Few more days to go! Let's just wait patiently. :D 

@smoky1671 Can someone just hack into their group chat. LOL wondering what does these men talk about? Uri goddess? :wub: HAHA almost everyone in the group has/had work with uri goddess before :) 

7 minutes ago, fascinatingly complicated said:

Oh to be part of this group...pretty sure it's a riot when everyone is online lol but seriously this is like the "holmby hills rat pack" version of Korea

*holmby hills rat pack's a group of A+ hollywood stars during the 50's* 

Can I sneak out to this group lol. But english translator is needed for me though hahah. I wonder if SHK ever being the topic in the group. Since at least 2 of the member had filming together XD

29 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

Does anyone have a live streaming link for Radio Star?

If you do then I can do live translations for the SS bit. But I just want to warn everyone once again - Radio Star MCs are brutal , especially Kim Gura . 

Also, I DO NOT expect Puppy to say anything that will be particularly pleasing for SS shippers. I'm almost certain that he will say what the PD (GomTV show), Jasper Cho and others have said earlier - that they're close and that's it .

Try this link 1: https://aqstream.com/mbc/MBC

26 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

Thanks, but it's not working for me :( 

I guess will have to wait for someone to upload it on YT. The show starts in 20 minutes - is anyone watching it live?

another one and is working for me .U have to wait for a while then the video will play lol 

http://www.zoptv.com/live/mbc-tv

ps : While streaming radio star .And then sjk hite cf appear hehehhe .it is so diff feels when u watching in yt or ig .Watching in korean tv channels much more awesome kekkeke but still idk what they r talking about lol 

6 hours ago, josung said:

There are probably a few scenes like that - i think the part when YSJ went to retrieve the drugs from argus, he has a scene with KMY. I mean, under normal circumstances, we know the actor would just need to caress the co star's face; that is enough for viewers to know the emotions they are playing out. Hence there is no need to go there -- touching the lips with the hands/ fingers. It is as if SJK cannot help himself but do that -- in this scene and those scenes where he glanced at her lips. Pretty evident you think?

Hi @josung, welcome to the Song-Song shippers' thread.  Sorry to cut your post, but I think this is the part you're referring to?  I hope you don't mind me adding my own delulu caption to it.  SJK admitted he's drawn to a woman's eyes and lips (Happy Camp) and we all know Kyo has beautiful eyes and lips :P

26487095904_3ff3c124ac_o.gif

A post on weibo listed all the major June edition Chinese magazine covers and Song-Song appears in 2 of those magazines :)

27092749335_7fc1c4b366_b.jpg

2 hours ago, Chewy Hoe said:

Fwah today is dots day and it's all quiet here that it scares me! But suddenly when I saw jonahviea24 message it jolts me! See this is what happens with the power of unity. When in crisis it forces people out of lurking to defend! Me Super likes.....:) 

but anyway this is a open forum like the mods have said and everyone is entitled to their opinions and the mods did not want us to stop them from expressing their views even if they don't think like us so that would also means you all can speak your views too however it must be done without any form of bashing. I always advocate looking away but if you really cannot then do it without bashing and hating but objectively. I know it's hard and I tried hard too to finally manage to look away after some time. 

I really enjoyed seeing lurkers and newer members coming out and expressing themselves freely. It's epicness for me 

lets pabo away 

Biane unnie @Chewy Hoe and to the rest of the comrades.. But my heart couldn't just really take that injurious post which has almost jeopardized the OTP and the SS ship. And i really have badly felt the need to somehow defend SJK knowing that what they've said were all untrue. But am not gonna say sorry to the person who posted that. What have i done wrong to be sorry for? I'm just reminding them anyway to again get their facts straight first before they speak up.

ANYWAYS;

It's wednesday night..DOTS feels..So i'm back to rewatching some DOTS episodes while consistently and patiently voting at Baeksang.. Multitasking at my bestest... :blush:

4 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

Yeah, it works but my connection is laggy today :( ...I've been stuck with this on my screen 

Hide contents

RUbRw4B.jpg

what a pity ..and about the Radio star what i understand .The mc said song hye kyo uri dongsaeng to kms . Pls refresh the link it will work again . 

Thank you @Chewy Hoe unnie for the shoutout! And thank you my unnies @kristy86 @finickyfray @my_bazuka @ysteee For the warm welcome I really gain courage to post more:bawling: :heart: buttt pleaseeee don't refrain yourself from posting byuntae posts because my casing is young but my software is old HAHAHA I'm not that innocent that's okay lol I'm always called "mom" with my group of friends and I put on pain relief patches on my back so often and my friends said I'm saying things like an old lady! xD please just consider me as your friend not a maknae hehe (I'm tired of being the maknae in my family I got bullied a lotT-T hahaha jk):P and fyi I have a married older sister who's 12 years older than me soo it's okay! xD I have a quite a generation gap with my sister lol since she's not really interested in korean stuffs but I'm super glad we share same interests here so I believe age is not a matter here:) Even longer post will be posted later since school is not coorperating well with my fangirl life now:( lol Thank you unniedeul!~ Much love from Sharon:wub: xxx 

p.s: I'd also like to say sorry for my wrong doings.. If I made mistakes in the future or in the past, please kindly warn me:) thx!~

40 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

Thanks, but it's not working for me :( 

I guess will have to wait for someone to upload it on YT. The show starts in 20 minutes - is anyone watching it live?

try clicking MBC HD from above streaming...it's working for me but its lagging besides I don't understand the language...

5 minutes ago, Summer Rize said:

what a pity ..and about the Radio star what i understand .The mc said song hye kyo uri dongsaeng to kms . Pls refresh the link it will work again . 

I've been refreshing, and all I see right now is Kim Gura gesticulating wildly at one of the guests....and when I refreshed again he was listening to someone very intently, lol..all I see is Kim Gura.

Spoiler

aY7tktL.jpg

Just so that my post isn't spammy - gorgeous picture of SHK.  I love jet black hair on SHK.

Qd0wCTi.jpg

From my limited Korean when Kim Gura asked about Song Song dating rumor, KMS replied "Best friend" (meaning they are best friend). What is weird about it is that Kim Gura or others didn't dig more into it, or maybe they edited it out 

When SJK says he's okay to date a woman who is older than him and even mentioned that even 7 yrs older than him during his FM . Is Park SI yeon the girl whom Song joong ki refering to ? She was born in the yr. 1979 .

1 minute ago, wildcats93 said:

From my limited Korean when Kim Gura asked about Song Song dating rumor, KMS replied "Best friend" (meaning they are best friend). What is weird about it is that Kim Gura or others didn't dig more into it, or maybe they edited it out 

KMS said "best friend" as in, he used the English words?. If he used the korean words then could you let me know what words he used?. Even if you don't know the hangul version of the word just type the romanised version and I'll get it.

@joongkyo: he used English word. And then the MCs said sth that I couldn't catch. After that they immediately moved on to the next person, which I feel a little bit weird since KMS's first segment is so short compared to others'

Archived