[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, lov3kikyo said:

YES!!! Radiostar! But I think Puppy would prepare himself very well so as not to spill the beans (He is new so I hope he will be able to withstand the qns asked. Haha!). The hosts KGR and SJ evil maknae etc. are known to always touch on rumors and controversies, . I'm quite sure SS will be mentioned and they will try to make puppy talk abt it. 

Puppy - please don't reveal too much...just hints for us will do. :)

I hope he won't forget SHK's advice - "watch what you say!" :D 

6 hours ago, leedonghaek said:

No one is using anyone for fame. I may not know a lot of actors/actresses, but I've always known that SJK is one of the popular ones. He isn't listed one of the highest paid actors for nothing. Saying that he's using Kyo or their dating rumours for self promo is like degrading all of his previous efforts. He's been working really hard to get to where he is now. 

This! Your post ignites me! If I am the one who say this people would go I am bias but you said nothing but the truth! Untill today there are still talks everywhere of how he is not matching up in fame,money and how he is still not there yet at her level, how she deserve someone better, how he is the one relentlessly pursuing and fanboying her blah blah coming from her fans 

seriously what level? Song Hye Kyo herself is more than happy to just sit back fangirling Song Joong Ki enjoying all the limelight while she basks in bliss 

Please accept the fact that she needs to open her heart for him to walk in and you have SJK to thank for the SHK you see today. She couldn't do it by herself you know.

Blessing them is the only way you feel blessed 

2 hours ago, kylefliri said:
  Reveal hidden contents
  Hide contents
  Reveal hidden contents

Im still a newbee at this posting thread and comments but i wanna say that i do agree with you. SHK is an intelligent woman last thing she would do is to be involved with a co star again. But everyone who has watched DOTS know that it wasnt KMY YSJ story that grew.. it was SHK SJK  love story that evolved. . Im a professor in nsg with psych as 1 subject i discuss and analysing body language is part of what i discuss. Watching them in the bts has proven my theory that they DO LIKE each other. The way she would touch him everytime she laughs.. and the presscon where their feet touched.. fyi it is an involuntary reaction by the body to point towards a person one is attracted to esp the feet. The position of the feet usually is towards the one a person is most attracted to.. and the shipwrecked kissing.. it was not a kiss for a show their body movements esp SJK clearly screams attraction.. just saying.. ☺.

I clicked alot of icons prior to writing i dont even know how to undo it hehe.. newbee me

Yeah... they really love each other! :wub::wub:

I can laugh at myself for being crazy :D:D Good morning Chingu!

Thank you @kylefliri for ur professional opinion as an psychologist! :) 

SHK couldn’t be bothered about popularity .. She’s beyond that .. she’s has reach the ‘nivarna’ state in the entertainment world .. go google nivarna .

And now she is just basking in all the glory of being a SUPERSTAR … She doesn’t work for money anymore .. now the money is working for her ..

Now she is enjoying all the attention SJK giving her .. She is laughing happily at SJK antic .. wahhaah… feeling all joyful and bliss .. that her Boy-friend (to hell with speculation) .. is sharing her picture in his fan meet .. he boy-friend is so smitten and mentioned her name as he breathe …

Her boy-friend (well JK is a BOY friend – no speculation here) .. felt that 48 hours is ‘VERY LONG’ …

Her boy-friend is not afraid of any backlash …. Couldn’t be bothered what ppl or media might say about their relationship ..

Her  boy-friend is such a perfect gentleman …

So yeah … eat your heart hater .. wahahhahah muahahhahaha

2 hours ago, Chewy Hoe said:

Please accept the fact that she needs to open her heart for him to walk in and you have SJK to thank for the SHK you see today. She couldn't do it by herself you know.

Blessing them is the only way you feel blessed 

I think same applies for SJK as well. They compliment each other in such a way that they both know they've found the ONE!

though my knowledge of them and their private lives is very limited, I have a feeling that, for them DOTS was like a realisation how they are alike in so many ways. They are not attracted by looks, money or fame, but the inner quality of the person, the sensibility and most importantly their sincerity.
The more they spent time with each other the more they realised what does it really mean to love someone and to be loved properly by someone. recently SHK revealed that she loves a man with sense of humour. I think this is something she didn't even know about herself before she met SJK! the way he makes her laugh and feel carefree even in the most stressful situation must have made her think a life with such a man is a bless. beside SHK's very professional, graceful, and calm personality that we all see on screen, she has another side to her personality that she only shares with her closest friends. It's the SHK who loves to crack jokes, be silly and act like a child. She is also a free spirit- a girl who hates rules and restrictions.  I have a feeling that she had to suppress this side of her personality in her previous relationships as they had opposite personalities to hers. so most of the time she must have had to compromise and adjust her self to keep the peace - I know from personal experience this is very very draining. But with SJK, she feels free, she feels nothing but content. bts of DOTS revealed us how she was as free as a bird around him. I really love seeing that SHK! Indeed we all are thankful to SJK for bringing that SHK to life again! :) 

in MO, SJK on the other hand is a person with an amazing ability to understand. He's a man who puts the happiness of the woman he loves first. he would walk out of his way to make her feel comfortable. To him she's like the most precious thing in the whole world. saying that, he also respects her own opinion and freedom. he's not the type to argue over the smallest things, he'd rather turn  such a situation into a joke and make her laugh. he'd get back to it when she's ready to discuss it. He's pretty much the best friend that every girl dreams to have as their BF. I think what made SJK attracted to her the most is her sensibility and sincerity. For SHK love is no game. once she opens up her heart to someone, she loves him unconditionally and wholeheartedly.  Her looks indeed is the icing on the cake :P That's why he cannot believe his luck! that's why he grabs every opportunity he gets to gush over how pretty she is.

In my eyes, they are both extremely lucky and blessed to have each other. and I bet they both know it already!

4dffc345-0f53-40c9-90ad-2c9c9ff2111f_zps

this was posted yesterday in IG of the guy who held the boom mic and laughed out when SHK was acting drunken in the epilogue of DOTs

he said: I was very nervous when heard participating in DOTS, a big project as the boom operator , furthermore I put more efforts when I heard about DOTS casts. I remembered when I first met Joongki hyung, he said "hello" to me first with bright smile. Looking atJK Hyung always caring staffs first before himself in filming sites,  I felt that he cared us with his true heart, which was not pretending to show. He even meticulously  memorized and called the youngest saffs' names nobody had seemed to care, and it has been a great learning for me to just work with SJK, a great actor. He adored me so much and even said to me that he finished it(DOTS) with comfort thanks to me, but I was the one who went to filming sites with smile(joyfully) all the time and overcame the hardship thanks to hyung. I'm pleased when looking at you going well these days(means he's on a roll)...Always take care of yourself, and I'm praying to be able to see you(work with you) in another project. Joongki hyung Hwaiting!!!

the other day, Korean minister of Industry Affairs and Trade said it in his interview that SHK has contributed a lot to boost Korean economy as her style in the drama is most searched in e-shopping malls when mentioning chinese internetmall, Taotao.

in DOTS ost concert, Kim jiwon said that she had been a lot nervous to work with SHK cause KJW had been a big fan of SHK since child and SHK has a lot of similarities with KMY from dots and although she was unnie, she was so cute and had some part(in her personality) of having to be protected ( means she described SHK's feminine side which  stirs up the protective instict), which made her become close to SHK pretty fast. she could film DOTS, learning a lot from SHK.

a5108606-ef0f-421b-ab02-a441e07650db_zps

fan account about SJK in filming cameo yesterday, she said that SJK is always handsome and well-mannered, and he looked pretty but slightly  gushed ajussi vibe when talking( to someone) on his cell phone ㅋㅋ, adding that whatever SJK is like, song ssi(SJK fans called him song ssi)'s ajussi part is even also well-liked. (married men are usually called ajussi but  also means too matured and oldie for his age, when I saw a vido clip by fans yesterday in IG, he said "Aigoo,~~" which sounded like ajussi's way of speaking)

and the one who took a picture with SJK in Hermes said that when SJK, himself holding her phone for the picture, he said to her that he was poor at taking selfie.

KMS from dots appearing in radio star tonight carefully answered the question about SS dating rumor( I don't think he spilled the beans and rather he probably would say it as if ss dating rumor is not true, but I'll definitely watch it tonight just in case of some good tidbits about ss from his mouth)

p.s: I didn't know that SJK has complex of his lips, and he envies YAI's thick lips (according to his interview before), and YAI has gf(JYM, it could be rumor but most of his fans know that) what I mean is YAI is very supportive of his hyung(SJK) and noona(SHK) just like he called SS in his interview "uri hyung and noona" and first of all, sorry for me not reading every precious post by ss shippers here thoroughly and  if I brought already talked issue here, speaking of SJK showing his picture with SHK in china, SJK has become really hot in Korea more than hot idols,, ,I was lurking in his big fan site, in which his fans posted just like airing the content of china FM every second when Sjk showed the picture with SHK, you know what? I've never seen his fan site was frozen like that for a few minutes, more than thousans K- fans seemed shocked by that, I mean what about his huge korean fans?   futhermore when SJK talked about his phone screen saver and his favorite scene of blood type in his fanmeet of Korea, (even SJK mentioned he knew that some of news reporters sitting in the audience), I heard some fans sighing and stopped laughing for a moment. I mean it's really REALLY big deal here for actors to mention and nonetheless to say to show their co-stars ' picture in fanmeet even after dating rumor,  even non-popular actors and subcasts are very cautious to mention their co-stars. In marieclair 2016 june edition interview, When asked about his feelings of getting so much attention from the public, SJK said he felt very pleasured but has become more careful  trying not to hurt other people's heart at the same time, and he felt himself gradually improving after Dots(according to today's article)

I pre-ordered SJK Marieclair June edition which covers 18pages for SJK pic and story, it'll be released May 23rd so it'll get to my hands on 24th or so, if there is about SS, I'll promise to post here first  around that time, but It'll be even grateful if someone here post it instead of me,.

@angieknows and other shippers here  sorry to make you concerned about my request, please forget my request, i was just too cautious

BaekSang Awards twitter posted a news relating to DOTS. The news say DOTS has been nominated for 7 awards and DOTS has the best ratings of the year, SJK and SHK. (I'm sorry for my limited English with the help of Mr Google).  It’s maybe not something very special or provide new info to us but what I means is that DOTS/SJK/SHK are strongly recognized by the organizer, right?

As a fan of DOTS and SongSong, I’m happy enough. And we will become the happiest fans in the world if we can watch SongSong on BaekSang stage together to receive the awards. They are deserved to be loved and to be respected and to be honored….and to be happy in personal life *wink wink*.

So..VOTE VOTE VOTE….for our love.

As @mummyof2 unnie said, I, too, believe that we all silently voting for them everyday at our best. Thank you so much, all of unnies/friends! FIGHTING! FIGHTING, we have 12 days left to FIGHT!

Sorry @khxy for cutting your translation from Elle preview, because I love the below highlight line very much so I re-post it now.

"These 2 years, she has become our cover girl for the 2nd time. Meeting her again,the feeling is exactly like  the first time.We are secretly amazed by her good complexion and can't help but to "get sucked " by her gaze.Strangely, being 35 years old, her eyes are clean and natural just like wind in the valley, there is no weariness in them. She loves to laugh,so from time to time when the wind blew open the leaves, sunlight filled the whole place."

Kyo and also Joong Ki, so I will say..KIKYO. Just like “the wind blew open the leaves, sunlight filled the whole place”, our KIKYO’ smiles and laughs warm our hearts and brighten our days like the sunlight and the stars light.

LOL..no one can shake us. They just make us to fight harder for our SongSong and wish for their happiness as our own happiness.

1 hour ago, Bambiina said:

OMG Some peeepel …. No matter what SHK and SJK do .. they will always find fault … I don’t know what they gain by spreading malicious comment … Oh now it’s SJK using SHK for publicity?

OH MY GOD …. Do you think SHK is some niccampook … some stupid bbimbo .. that would allow anyone to take advantage of her? .. Do you think SHK is some naïve stupid newbie celeb that doesn’t know the damage to HER when SJK finally move on and chuck her to the side? …

Do you think SHK agency would keep quiet … and allow their source of income to be used and manipulate? .. Do you think that SJK popularity now depend on SHK??????

DO YOU THINK SHK IS SOOOOOOOO STUPID?

So SJK said to SHK .. let meet up .. take selfie … you pretend you look soooooo happy and glowing … so we pretend to attend the party together … help me to promote myself ….

So when SHK shared SJK pic (errr I lost count how many SJK pic appeared in SHK IG) … so do you think SHK is so stupid to share SJK pic in her IG … 

DO YOU THINK SHK WANT TO LABELLED AS THE ACTRESS THAT ALWAYS DATE HER CO-STAR? ..

Do you think SHK will want to go through netizen hateful comment about her and another ‘broken’ relationship .. do you think SHK want to be labelled as the actress that always date her co star? (THOUGH SHE HAS EVERY DAMMMEEDDDDD RIGHT TO DATE WHOEVERRR … provided the guy is not taken.

I am so angry with some people that are so jealous of our ship … they fart in our party … rain on every parade .. OMG what kind of life you led? .. Must be one pathetic soul …

You know what .. spy .. troll ..

NO MATTER WHAT THE REASON .. WE GET TO SEE OUR OTP INTERACTION AFTER A DRAMA ENDED. IT OFFICIALLY ENDED 6 MONTHS AGO …. And we still get to see the drama after drama ..

IT’S LIKE WATCHING AN EPILOG … hahahahahha… kau hado??? Kau non hado (translate as – do your OTP do this? No?? wwahahahhahahhahhahha) … kau non hado …

We have an epilog … and the drama still ongoing … we are enjoying this beautiful ride .. no storm can shake our ship ..

SPY, TROLL, NON-BELIEVER – GO FART SOMEWHERE ELSE

You are too funny. U had me in stitches with your rant. More power to you, gal.

15 minutes ago, bliss7 said:

I think same applies for SJK as well. They compliment each other in such a way that they both know they've found the ONE!

Of course and you don't know how thankful I am to SHK for making him happy too that's why I am here shipping them and voting for SHK so much in my own capacity. It's not worth my time if it's not SHK that SJK is after 

@joongkyo this! You said:  It's not like SJK is some random party crasher who walked in and took selfies with SHK and YAI which he could *USE* as a PR tactic in Beijing. (This should be tagged to both of them, they could use a Laugh) 

Thank you everyone who had spent time reading & liking my post, the post wasn’t originally intended to be post publicly as it was only a little piece that I’d written aiming for my friends to read, I’m flattered to have received so many positive comments from you all.

I’d read all the comments that were posted, there’s one point that I would like to stress on. Hmmm… to me, I wouldn’t say it’s her journey of acceptance, it would rather a Journey of Self-Realisation instead. It’s the realization on what she actually want in her life that leads to the acceptance in a general sense.  But I’m sure deep down he’s already in her heart, there really shouldn’t be much effort needed in ‘accepting’ him in the emotional/loving sense. Again as said in my post, they 2 already had mutual admiration prior filming (even tho may not be anything romantic related), but a romantic script like this for the 2 of them playing each other’s love interest is just .. what more I should say? Haha

I’m not sure whether I’m saying what I’m thinking, again thanks for enjoying my posts. :D

Happy Shipping :)

I have been out all day and want to touch base on this! The nerve.... To say SJk using SHK. If anything these two don't even promote the drama! I was actually richard simmons that the second leads were giving interviews left and right while SJK and SHK goes into hiding.

His fanmeetings are for his fans (or whoever likes him but also like SHK). 

The two don't even have commercials or magazine spreads together. If they want to use each other for fame, they would be accepting everything together to make them more famous. And drive the fans further into death. 

Sorry to burst bubbles, but even taxi drivers in Thailand know SJK. Even football players know who he is. That is how famous he is. 

Don't discredit SJK's success. He's this famous because of his hard work. 

I think SJK and SHK were attracted to each other but there werent enough chance to pursue it. He's a daring man who goes after what he wants. He has a baby face but his personality fly the other way. I think maybe SHK might be reluctance due to age in the beginning but as she learns more about him, she just throw cautious to the wind. 

@ludadeer thank you for sharing your thoughts. Enjoy reading it. 

@sigang Thank you for sharing! :) I'll have to re-read it again just to let everything sink in! 

Your message proves that SJK and SHK are so popular and respected enough in their own right that they have no need to use each other. Sadly, a few people are cynical and trivialize the success each one has earned.

And I can't wait what you share with us from Song Joong Ki's Marie Claire interview :) 

Also, even if SJK says "aigoo" in an ahjussi way, I bet it'd still be sexy to my ears :D

Probably ...

It's probably better to remove the screen shots of the fan accounts (in Hangul) since this thread is open, and we do have a few people who like to go rogue.

1 hour ago, puffygal8 said:

@songsongdots - I love your analysis!! *hugs* i was having lunch yesterday with a colleague who also is a recent SJK fan convert. She actually marathoned DOTS over a weekend. I'm amazed that she can finish 16 episodes in 2 days! Anyways, I was just telling her about this soompi thread and THAT photo that SJK shared at the beijing fm. and then i told her i'm so shipping sjk and shk, and i so dearly wish that the ship will sail quickly and that these two will come out and tell the world that they are in love, in their own time of cos. Guess what this logical colleague said? She actually tsk tsk me and said "come one, these 2 are in love". I was like ?!?! Then she went "aamak! See the way he looks at her, see the way they kiss, watch the body language...it's 2 person s in love." I'm like hahahahahha! :wub:

I can't agree with your post anymore. It's true! Very true! Thanks for writing such beautiful, warm and nice words like this. Song Song definitely will be happy if they have chance to read those words. We all love them. 

#태백시 #통리반점 #태양의후예 #송혜교 #송중기 #진구 #짜장 #짬뽕

#Taebaek #Tongnispot #DOTS #SHK #SJK #JingGoo #Jajang #Jampong

SHK's picture on some Airport Magazine in Changsha (lol..the place where SJK was)

Song Joong Ki is using Kyo to promote himself? Huh. Personally that is one of the most offending and degrading thing a person would say to anyone, because in short , some are saying that SJK is a "USER"  when he clearly isn't and that's low. SJK is able to reach where he is now because of his hardwork, perseverance, talent, and personality. The peak where is now DID NOT HAPPEN OVERNIGHT. He worked hard. How many years has been in this industry? How many supporting and unnoticed roles did he play before he was able to capture the limelight where currently stands? A lot.  Please research and think about it. It is a tough road but he made it BECAUSE HE WORKED AND PERSEVERED DAY AND NIGHT. A Werewolf Boy. It happened way before Yoo Si Jin of DOTS, but guess what? It became the highest grossing melodrama of all time in SK, yes the story is good and PBY is great too, but asked anyone who watched it and they'll tell you that what made their hearts move is how convincing SJK is as the werewolf boy though he only uttered one line... His career still doesnt have a strong backbone then but he made it BECAUSE HE WORKED hard. The accusation of him using SHK is no longer about shipping songsong or being bitter about songsong, IT ALREADY DEGRADING HIS TALENTS AND HARDWORK AND HIS CHARACTER AS A PERSON and I find it offensive tbh. For those who are saying that SHK is 'too high' for him, well please wake up and open your eyes. For me, SJK is already on the way/if he still isnt/ of being on the level of LMH and we all know how internationally popular he is his, in my country alone people are asking clothing brands to get him as an endorser which I don't see everytime. Internationally, I even think he was already able to surpass the 'others' who have been linked to her, ther are a lot of reasons why but nah I wont say it. You all know it Im sure. Plus, saying SJK is using SHK is like saying SHK is stupid for letting SJK do that with her consent knowing how the 'media' lambasted her in her previous issues. SHK is sensible and a level headed woman so please stop making it appear like she's stupid for letting herslef be used for a co-star's promo which is not necessary anyway. SJK on the other hand has great head above his shoulders and a good heart on his sleeve so please making it appear.like he's an richard simmons because he is using shk for his own gain when he clearly isn't and its not necessary. 

Sorry for the long post Im mostly a lurker and most of the time Im at work but the issue that SJK is using SHK made me come out and post because I felt that its unfair for both of them and as a fan I was upset that some people think of him that way. Tnx! Back to lurking! 

Finally have time to post again, after Ludadeer amazing post the day just had to be ruined by some trolls. I actually didn't want to give any attention to them but this is just too much for me. 

wth, who is using who for publicity? Are we talking the SJK and the SHK here? oh, please... SJK is the most sought after Korean actor at the moment. He doesn't need to use someone else to promoting himself and his future work. As we know already, he didn't even had to promote DOTS. His works speak for him. To say SJK is using SHK for fame and promotion is plain insulting for them both. For SHK, gosh she is not stupid, oh I can't even...  Yesterday I watched a video posted here about SJK shooting the cameo for LKS, it was when he walked in front of a store, there's a guy taking his pic behind a glass door and that guy face is full of smile. Just that small detail but I can't help to be so proud of SJK, even a guy admire him and taking pic of him secretly. Can I use this one line I just found: even the dog in my neighbourhood knows SJK. kidding, lol. 

So for haters, doubterss, trolls or whatever, please get a life. If you don't believe in them we have nothing to do to convince you otherwise. Like we here don't need anything to convince ourself, we believe and we have faith in them. Please consider before posting such thing. Please RESPECT SJK and SHK, thank you. 

I totally have to agree with @Shiela Buan. The werewolf boy gave me such GOOD impressions. 

THAT ONE LINE! it's been years ago that i watched. BUT THAT PARTICULAR LINE HAS AND STILL PLASTERED ON MY MIND.

"KAJIMA(PLS DONT GO)" i remember i was crying a river!! To those who did not watch it before, pls do now. i swear that one line that SJK had for the entire drama, will make you cry. 

When an actor can make you cry with just one line from the entire drama, you knw he is more than an actor. :) 

I remember reading some post here in this thread saying that SJK even went on street and sit in the cafe for hours to looks at dogs (?) and so that's why in WB, he was so great on acting it ! :heart:

Whatever make each one happy, let them be! If each one makes each other happy, let them be!

They seem to enjoy each other's company! Let them savor the moment! One day, all these glitters and frenzy

will die down and they both know it! They will not be at the top of their game forever! 

They are both enjoying success at the moment. Let's enjoy it with them!

There is no one riding on someone's coattails! Just thinking about it is an insult! Both are huge in their own right! 

On 5/13/2016 at 4:38 PM, li.michelle0831 said:

As a long time fan of Hye Kyo, I totally agree with you! I think those people want to hurt not only Hye Kyo and Joonggi but also their fans. They are not real fans for either Hye Kyo or Joonggi. I sometimes doubt they are hired by any other entertainment companies who are so jealous of the success of these two songs..And the rival companies ask them to write those careless words here to disrupt and dissolve  the shippers strongly bonded for SongSongs. If they are true fans, how are they so rude to their idols? Fans should be more mature and thoughtful as they wish their actors/actresses are to be.

Archived