[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OMFG!!!!!!! I'm way too late to the party again. I diiiiiiiieeeed! I feel like a jello omg I can't asdfg#%^! I can't even tyyyyyyyyype!!!! 

I SO WANT TO HUG SJK RIGHT NOW!!! THANK YOU!! THANK YOU FOR KILLING ME WITH SS HEART ATTACK!! 

Bye shippers I'm officially in Song -Song heaven! 

Thank you everyone,

I'd like to share my current thoughts............

SHK and SJK never cease to amaze me, they truly have a way with timing. I believe more and more that if anything was to be revealed it will be through them. The biggest spazz-worthy news this thread has been given is by none other than our lovely couple. 

Lets rewind to the day the announcement came out about the leads to the casting of DOTS which occurred on April 1/2(depending on which timezone you are in). There was much excitement but yet bit of reluctancy on the part that only a minority could not see the chemistry because of the noona and dongsaeng aspect of the pairing (which is quite immature to say the least). Not gonna lie I was shipping them as soon as I found out! So when others were disappointed I was reeling and smiled like a complete idiot for almost 2 weeks.

So when May 28 came around and the pictures were released about the first script reading well all I can say was boy did I have major feels then. I didn't quite understand how two cast-mates who I presumed were mere strangers could exude such chemistry where if it had the capabilities to slap me across the face it would have. Later on during the filming portion, I was quite disappointed with the lack of updates on the filming of DOTS like typically there was at least something BUT to get nothing was truly the agonizing part of it all. News came out about other K-dramas at the time but nope I didn't care because DOTS was the one drama I was looking forward to all year. Although I must admit I really just wanted to know how SHK and SJK were getting along and was the chemistry still undeniable.

Days and months went by and then KBS released the countdown to DOTS and even though I got mere seconds of pure joy and happiness on SHK and SJK's face that was enough for me. Even though D-day was coming up I was extremely elated about the upcoming DOTS conference and how it was going to turn out since I watched both of their previous conferences and being honest their may have been moments where their could have been some eye-rolls on my part. Needless to say I was crossing my fingers for something different or maybe even some type of skinship on a whole other level. Well turned out I was quite disappointed until I took a step back and with the help of the amazing shippers here in this thread It made me really look deeper into the ENTIRE SITUATION.

So many questions rose and WHY? was primarily the starting word of the questions. So many inconsistencies, so many hidden truths, so much protection was going towards their relationship that made me conclude their was something definite and tangible SS shippers can work on when shipping this couple. This puzzle that I call their relationship was making sense however I still have yet to connect the middle pieces, so far the edges are done (Basically the connections between places and friends) 

HK press conference was an amazing time for them and us because I felt as if they were able to be themselves to a certain degree. This was the start of Hye Kyo-ssi and Joongki-ssi. Also Goddess revealed just the right amount of OTP selfies to keep the fire in our shipper hearts burning. 

The frequent meet-ups (ex: New York City, Serengtea and Taebek restaurant)  the KBS 9:00 news interview, Their interviews are filled with each other's mentions of praise and admiration. The friends are continuing to support them ex: YAI and LKS. The BTS videos of how close they are [All I hear is Song Hye Kyo-ssi and Joongki-ssi] 

15 posts on SHK's instagram is devoted to none other than SJK. LKS is none other than SHK's Shilla duty free CF partner (To me he was the only choice and the right choice, since their is no-one that SJK trusts than Kwang Soo. Thailand fan meet revealed he doesn't mind dating a woman who is up to 7 years his senior, He likes going to Phuket and he is willing to wait as long as it takes to be with the woman he loves 

and now Mr. Technologically challenged reveals "OTP Feel" type selfies. In which why did he choose to reveal those particular ones. To me I feel as of late their have been countless Fanboys of SHK's coming from the woodwork and as a real man SJK's probably feels he must guard the woman he truly cares and cherishes. To me he has staked his claim on the one and only GODDESS. This proved that despite how private he his when it comes to her it is not possible for him to bury his love/admiration and protectiveness towards her. I mentioned in one of my previous posts that lately he has been extremely busy, with CF's, FM's, RM, HT and many more, HE STILL MANAGES TO MAKE TIME TO BE WITH SHK. When a man truly loves a woman, they will make the time regardless of how hectic things get because their is no other person that can make him calm and give him the same type of encouragement like the time SHK called him to give him support after his injury on the DOTS set.  I can't wait for more selfies to be revealed, new moments that they will share because like I said they are allowing us to continue to ship them but on their terms and I wouldn't have it any other way. 

Thank you for everyones contributions from Translations to pics to reactions to Voting updates to general Thank you's. Please keep updating this thread with many more and I will check back later. 

I thought I had a favourite but with the release of the new private selfies, I am struggling in a good way!

13109040_499940500203855_834794366_n.jpg

31 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

Left Ah In, Right Joong Ki.... Song Hye Kyo , heartwarming friendship

As usual Dispatch showing their loyalty to SHK by rushing to make sure there isn't any backlash. They are the only media portal to report this news and they've taken particular care to focus on the friendship.

-------

Korean fans and media sites have been extremely respectful by not posting news of the Beijing Fanmeet (which I take as an extremely positive sign and news, everyone wants OTP at the Baeksang and wouldn't like to rock the boat).

Whish is why I am repeatedly appealing to all international fans and especially people on IG to resist and stop posting speculation posts. I am also extremely unhappy that some translations are floating around on a large scale which aren't even true. SJK already made a very big move by

1. Disclosing these pictures.

2. Speaking about SHK's beauty on two occasions during his personal fan meeting in Beijing when there was no need to.

We don't need to make false translations to make OTP seem more believable. Hopefully the people fuelling the false rumours and speculations can take the example of Korean fans and media sites by removing their posts.

THANK YOU Joongkyo for everything especially for the constant reminders of being a responsible shippers. Please let us end the speculation at least until the Baeksang Awards. There is only one thing that those pictures confirmed and that is that " the three of them are great friends" So, please stop!!

"Sometimes the best friendship turn into something more...an EVERLASTING LOVE. I continuously pray for this to happen to my Song/Song couple.

It really doesn't matter who you ship Song Joong Ki with 

What matters is who Song Joong Ki is shipping 

Can you all not see who makes him really happy? 

Go have a look at his latest video at the airport and look at his face, does he look affected by you?

This man is on cloud nine no matter how you spin your own tales 

http://voicespice.com/Player.aspx?c=p&h=9EE5AF77&j=2747F

21 minutes ago, hyekyo0717 said:

Found this songsong article online. Indonesian friends can you translate this to english. Thank you :D

http://smeaker.com/hiburan/45634/inilah-fakta-menarik-tentang-kecocokan-song-joong-ki-dan-song-hye-kyo-usai-dijodohkan-di-descendants-of-the-sun/

This article mentions :
- Their strong chemistry as a couple in drama
- Due to their incredible chemistry, fans look for evidence of their relationship in real life
- The article talked about their bracelets in drama (which SHK said it was a hair band), their meeting in New York, and a few moments they were out together.
- They also have the same friends, like Jo in sung and Lee kwang so.
- In the final paragraph, the article says they'll be paired back in cf.

31 minutes ago, lovumuchhyekyo said:

A backstage interview by Jia Nai Liang also took place on the 13th and it's on YouTube. Anyone who can translate it for us or did I miss a page on this thread?

Here is the video

anyone care to translate, thanks

14 minutes ago, ayaindah said:

This article mentions :
- Their strong chemistry as a couple in drama
- Due to their incredible chemistry, fans look for evidence of their relationship in real life
- The article talked about their bracelets in drama (which SHK said it was a hair band), their meeting in New York, and a few moments they were out together.
- They also have the same friends, like Jo in sung and Lee kwang so.
- In the final paragraph, the article says they'll be paired back in cf.

Thank you for your translation chingu. Omg I hope the last one is true. I've been dying to see them doing cf together. :w00t:

Was busy and totally forgot to visit here and I'm back with the happiest news ♡♡♡♡

I was surprised that it was Song Joong Ki-sshi himself who shares the revealing proof of them dating, Jin Goo now must give the Captain of the ship title to SJK himself :D When you date the goddess, it's only natural you want to show it off to the world that she's yours. Well done Big Boss, well done. And from @joongkyo 's translations (welcome back!), it seems that our Captain still got some more surprises for us. I really cannot wait, yippieeee....

Thank you for all the contributors here who keeps the thread running and in a happy mood, we owe you so much~ And to eonnie @Chewy Hoe I was lol-ing when I heard your voice notes, btw your voice is very deep and sexy :wub:

Lastly I want to share this post of @kristy86, I'm sorry to cut your post dear, I'm not good with words but if I am, this would be what I would write here now :)

3 hours ago, kristy86 said:

Knowing both SJK and SHK happily enjoying their time together with friends is enough for me. I feel like I don't need any confirmation on anything, I will just patiently waiting for that day to come. I also hope people in ig will refrain themselves from making unnecessary comments or speculations, why can't we just let them be, don't bombard their friends with questions, it's not like they are going to tell us something if we ask them. Let's be mature shippers and respect others. One way to show our love for SS is by protecting their privacy. Let the time answers, even now SJK himself gave us a major heart attack by revealing those pics. So we just have to relax and enjoy the journey.

While it's fun to ship our OTP especially when the ship is smoothly sailing, please remember that our OTP before they're a celebrities they're also a human being. Please be a mature and responsible shippers, don't spam Kyo and her friends IG with unreasonable comments of this and that. If they had enough and close or make their IGs private it will be our lost not theirs. Kyo and Ki themselves have been generous enough to share some clues to us, if you love them, respect them and that including respecting their friends also.

Okay, back to backreading and back to silent mode.

X

My thots on last nite's pic-sharing. He is a genius coz he is sending a msg to so many grps of people . A picture is worth a thousand words n I think this was a master-stroke..

1) To the detractors of the Song-Song couple who pooh-poohed that their previous closeness was a publicity stunt - he's saying "Look, I m such a busy man and l need not spend my little personal time hanging out with SHK now that the show is Long over. I hang out with her coz I want to."

2) To the SHK bashers - he's saying "You don't like her but I clearly do coz I m still hanging out with her socially, and I talk about her and show her pic at MY Fan meet when I could have talked or featured pic of me with any other female! So if you're my fans, stop with the hate already!" 

3) To the Song-Song shippers - he's saying "This is my reward to all of you for keeping the faith. Keep the faith"

4) To SHK - he's saying "l showed the world how much you mean to me without saying anything overtly so have faith in me as your man coz I will do what I have to and what is right." 

5) To the media - he's saying "I've shown and mentioned about SHK when I did not have to so interpret all you want. I do not deny that I am still seeing her outside of work but I did not explicitly admit to any relationship with her either, so I am ok with whatever you choose to write about us.'

Lastly, I'm sure that he would not have shared the pics unless it's with SHK's permission so basically they are on the same page. One has to be a total idiot not to see that they have something special going on. 

I can't wait for the upcoming fan meets. 

Like everyone else, esp chewy eonnie, IM STILL DYING OKAYY. :wub:

i dont know what to say anymore bcuz omg, SJK is the real captain of this ship ! 

Yes yes captain! We're following you behind, so keep this ship sailing! :D 

Captain J, i dnt say this always but i feel so happy when ur name appears on this thread. :) 

Archived