[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

5 minutes ago, ssnooow said:

Joong Ki currently filming for Mark Fairwhale CF today! :)

Hide contents

Lol I scored 14/16 on the DOTS quiz! Watched it again yesterday for the 4th time though. That's why.. Haha.

Shooting a CF already??:blink: He must be really tired since he just arrived from Bangkok and tomorrow he needs to fly to China.

Hopefully uri Hye Kyo is there to comfort him with a big hug *wishful thinking* ;)

Song Joong Ki, FIGHTING!

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good news for ios users, there is a "tapjoy" link where you can click and download apps game for free, some without the need to play and the download is worth hundred of points. Fighting!!

By the way, anyone know where is the truck scene taken?

23 hours ago, lynne22 said:

Ok, just want to quickly mention for fellow indonesian..

Magzter Gold is back... and it works... Finally :lol: ... so happy even tough this is just for 4 days voting

Hai fellow Indonesian! Thank so much for the info. I just back to real life a.k.a full of internet coverage and read your post, but.... I didn't see any Magzter Gold's app in all of the mission today (May 9th). Did you use your +62 phone number? Is there any other apps whereas we just buy points instead of getting stressful with all the games bcos I didn't see any of those option in Indonesia'a Baeksang apps. I'm now in the middle of washing colours game and not very good at it.

6 hours ago, sigang said:

After airing the epilogue of Dots, many K- fans commented that SJK looked really into SHK, but SHK treated SJK as her younger brother, trying to set the boundaries by calling him "ye, neo, yah"(very banmal), but some fans thought that NEW production edited epilogue focusing on Dongsang-Noona relationship scenes on purpose because of their love rumor  and  it was told that NEW production really cherished SHK

In addition to above (which i can't find now on weibo) - but i do recall for the special DOTS BTS episode - on iQiyi's weibo, i remember posts for iQiyi weibo account said they had received the BTS episode and they were busy subtitling it (this was a FEW DAYS prior to the live air date - and dropped hints there was alot of sweet SS moments in it) - but come live air date suddenly there was a massive commotion on the China side of airing the BTS episode on iQiyi the afternoon approx 5pm as they suddenly said it wasn't ready to be shown live same time as Korea, and they couldn't subtitle it in time as they only "just received" the BTS episode on the day of airing. Which totally contradicts what they had revealed a few days earlier that they had already received the BTS episode and were busy subtitling it??? Chinese netizens questioned this as well.

Conclusion? Either NEW re-edited the BTS really last minute and sent out a new version the day of airing or something must have had to be dramatically changed since the original version of the BTS episode that iQiyi received that required new subtitling which caused the delays in China.

China ended up airing the BTS episode past midnight if i recall correctly their time a good few hours after Korea aired it.

4 hours ago, sjk1shk said:

4 days of holiday in indonesia and all i did was backreading from page 1,, so many people contribute to bring this thread alive, so many beautiful stories, thankyou so much to you all!!! we are here sincere wishing the best for SS.. and we are happy to be part of the sailing ship.. ^^

and yes i really miss Joongkyo,, i hope you comeback someday J,, this ship never be the same without you.. lets celebrate together when our wish came true okay Capt?! ^^

Oh well hello to a fellow Indonesian shipper! Salam kenal!^^

@2cents I swear I saw that too! And it's being taken down already hence you cannot find it because apparently it's too sweet lol 

I was so looking forward to that sweet rendition but I ended up seeing the same! 

If they have not destroyed it, how about we go steal it from the neighbour ? Lol 

9 minutes ago, mai5116 said:

@Chewy Hoe, can i join both of you and @2cents to steal it from our neighbor?

I don't mind being a "thief" for our SS couple :P

Lol where are you at ? Near to the neighbor? 

@2cents @ludadeer let's go to the Neighbour and steal from iqiyi 

@mai5116 in that case how did you even know who our Neighbour was?? You are picking up fast eh! 

Actually I can totally understand why NEW had to make edits to the original. They respected Kyo! And didn't want anything negative to come out of it! Even I protect them in this ship let alone the production company 

@2cents yeah i remembered i saw that too, and i was so looking forward to that. after reading your post i quickly went to weibo and try to find the post and as you mentioned i cannot find the post ANYMORE!!!

tbh, if the current 'edition' is already so revealing, i cannot imagine what the original version would be, i could probably die of diabetes !

12 minutes ago, Chewy Hoe said:

@2cents I swear I saw that too! And it's being taken down already hence you cannot find it because apparently it's too sweet lol 

I was so looking forward to that sweet rendition but I end up seeing the same! 

If they have not destroyed it, how about we go steal it from the neighbour ? Lol 

Oh good thanks @Chewy Hoe @ludadeer thank god you guys recall too! i wasn't seeing things! i tried searching for it on weibo and could not find any evidence of those posts left behind, i'm pretty sure someone posted screenshots on baidu.. but seriously they post thousand posts a minute, i have no idea where it's gone now.

Just now, Chewy Hoe said:

Lol where are you at ? Near to the neighbor? 

Actually i'm quite far from the neighbor, will take about 5 hours by flight :D

But, if SJK can fly to NY, i can do it too from here ;):D Haha!

16 minutes ago, 2cents said:

In addition to above (which i can't find now on weibo) - but i do recall for the special DOTS BTS episode - on iQiyi's weibo, i remember posts for iQiyi weibo account said they had received the BTS episode and they were busy subtitling it (this was a FEW DAYS prior to the live air date - and dropped hints there was alot of sweet SS moments in it) - but come live air date suddenly there was a massive commotion on the China side of airing the BTS episode on iQiyi the afternoon approx 5pm as they suddenly said it wasn't ready to be shown live same time as Korea, and they couldn't subtitle it in time as they only "just received" the BTS episode on the day of airing. Which totally contradicts what they had revealed a few days earlier that they had already received the BTS episode and were busy subtitling it??? Chinese netizens questioned this as well.

Conclusion? Either NEW re-edited the BTS really last minute and sent out a new version the day of airing or something must have had to be dramatically changed since the original version of the BTS episode that iQiyi received that required new subtitling which caused the delays in China.

China ended up airing the BTS episode past midnight if i recall correctly their time a good few hours after Korea aired it.

It seems that they don't want us to get diabetes from SS sweet moments :P:P:P

7 minutes ago, ludadeer said:

@2cents yeah i remembered i saw that too, and i was so looking forward to that. after reading your post i quickly went to weibo and try to find the post and as you mentioned i cannot find the post ANYMORE!!!

tbh, if the current 'edition' is already so revealing, i cannot imagine what the original version would be, i could probably die of diabetes !

I think there must have been a MASSIVE change from the original BTS sent over from NEW the days before, if it was only a few slight changes sent over last minute on the broadcast day then subtitling those extra few mins/scenes wouldn't have resulted in 6-7hr delays on the China side? They must have changed ALOT of the BTS episode and totally re-edited alot of it to result in iQiyi to have to delay broadcast by so long.

Damnit someone in iQiyi China must have seen the original BTS footage. Ahhhhh why are there no leaks!!!!

2 minutes ago, human1981 said:

It seems that they don't want us to get diabetes from SS sweet moments :P:P:P

i am okay with getting diabetes from watching the two :) if i am giggling with the edited version then what will i be if i watched the previous one? but its okay! give it to me, i'll watch!!! LOLOL

i can prescribed some medicine for us all! ;)

1 hour ago, 2cents said:

I think there must have been a MASSIVE change from the original BTS sent over from NEW the days before, if it was only a few slight changes sent over last minute on the broadcast day then subtitling those extra few mins/scenes wouldn't have resulted in 6-7hr delays on the China side? They must have changed ALOT of the BTS episode and totally re-edited alot of it to result in iQiyi to have to delay broadcast by so long.

Damnit someone in iQiyi China must have seen the original BTS footage. Ahhhhh why are there no leaks!!!!

I think Phoenix got the footage, cos i remembered they mentioned it was Phoenix who was doing the subbing ....  (CMIIW)

22 minutes ago, ludadeer said:

I think Phoenix got the footage, cos i remembered they mentioned it was Phoenix who was doing the subbing ....  (CMIIW)

I WANT THAT BACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!

Ohhh... I love to have that footage too!!! Oh why oh why...

Archived