[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes , i failed ,too, but I was able to figure it out. Remember you have the country code or area code ,so you have to adjust your phone number. Let's say the area code was +6392, so instead of giving all the digits of ur phone number (eg 09265920517), just adjust your number  9265920517. I hope it's the problem u encounter. You can figure it out. Ajah!

Gawd! I am still unable to vote. My number is not getting through even on the iOS version! I am stuck! Argh! 

Spoiler

1C4A16BC-EEA0-4036-9003-F904514E3269_zps

Me &  my current mood:

giphy_zpsv0dqndrk.gif

SHK & SJK, it can't be helped! My votes will be casted as soon as I figured out what the freaking problem is, promise! SMDH! 

1 hour ago, melissala said:

Are there any other suggestions from people who got it to work?  How many digits did the phone number you use have?  What country code?  etc...  

For me, the one I got to work I used a UK number and it worked fine.  This is is seriously so annoying. 

i use 2 number and one is 10 while the other one is 9 digits. for the one that is 9 digits i added 1 zero in the front and it work.

does anyone know if we can use the same number for different account? cos if we do, i dont mind sharing my number cos i have 1 unused number. 

10 minutes ago, razledgoose said:

@missandrea  I feel you girl.  I feel you.  every time i see " error occurred" or " exceeded maximum amount of messages" i want to throw my phone out the window.

Gawwwwd! We're hopeless, Unnie! Hahaha. Gosh, SHK's votes are getting pulled down by the minute and I can't do anything about it. SJK is kind of steady but I want to cast my vote on him as well, both of them equally! 

@finickyfray share with me through PM? Can I try that!? Please. Thanks. 

1 hour ago, missandrea said:

Gawd! I am still unable to vote. My number is not getting through even the IOS version! I am stuck! Argh! 

Hide contents

Me &  my current mood:

SHK & SJK, it can't be helped! My votes will be casted as soon as I figured out what the freaking problem is, promise! SMDH! 

This happened to me too! But somehow I got it to work by using a method someone suggested a few pages back. So I went on this website http://www.receive-sms-online.info. But before that, I tried so many US numbers that I got from my family members but it kept saying 'error'. So I just picked a UK number on that website. The country code for UK is +44 I think, and on the voting app I just typed in the numbers after that area code. Then I went on that website again to refresh that phone number's page for the confirmation code. And a few minutes later, I got the code so I just put it into the app and it worked! 

8 hours ago, melissala said:

Here is the apk if you need it. The app on the play store should be in English though. Mine is.

https://mega.nz/#!o5IFnKwB!YvC3UD-W2pA89LvSwR3zGkVV95PPf5ICNHssQdF_h4s

And voting is going well right now and she's no longer dropping.  One thing we don't want people to do is get discouraged!  There is plenty of time to come back even stronger. We did it once, we can do it again.  This is a marathon, not a sprint.  

And I wish I could answer how to get the text code to work, but I just randomly used a phone number (search for free sms numbers on google) that worked for me.  I could never get my phone account to work.   Here is a link to try

https://www.raymond.cc/blog/top-10-sites-receive-sms-online-without-phone/

A lot are really having a hard time signing up with their phones especially those using iPhones! Tsk tsk. I'm from LA and fortunately using iPhone to vote for baeksang pretty fine works for me.

Hi @mssunshine! I've read your pm. was trying to figure it out but I really can't solve it. I think the only thing you can do for now as well as others having the same issue is to resort to using a computer.

Just follow the steps provided by @melissala above. Thanks mel! Or you can use blue stacks too: http://www.bluestacks.com/ Last time I checked, BS has more missions and apps for pay charging compared to andy. Anyway you can try both, whichever works fast on your computer. Try to get back to your phones too as soon as you'll  no longer receive the pop-up error message-- "reach maximum outgoing SMS message for today".. Perhaps, after 24 hrs or so.

And a reminder to everyone, as what have @angieknows said, this is NOT a SJK vs. SHK thing, definitely NOT. We're on the same team.. same ship as we are all Song Song shippers here unless there are trolls lost in this thread.

Yes, we love them both but as much as we want to vote for them equally, we obviously also want to see them receiving the awards together onstage. So, if we see that one of 'em is unstable while the other is still strong enough from his/her competitors, then we should pave way for the former as of the moment just like what we did to SJK before.

It's strategy guys..and strategy should have a back-up plan.

Either way though, doesn't matter at all..as long as we have the same goal and do something to help to make our SongSong win!:)

8 minutes ago, Quynh Nguyen said:

This happened to me too! But somehow I got it to work by using a method someone suggested a few pages back. So I went on this website http://www.receive-sms-online.info. I tried so many US numbers but it kept saying 'error'. So I just picked a UK number on that website. The area code for UK is +44 I think, and on the voting app I just typed in the numbers after that area code. Then I went on that website again to refresh that phone number's page for the confirmation code. And a few minutes later, I got the code so I just put it into the app and it worked! 

Thanks. Will try! Crossing fingers! Btw, don't quote pics and delete it please. Thanks, girl!

Oh btw, I forgot! I have a suggestion. Could we please put a step by step instruction on the 1st page of this thread?  So it would be easier for everyone to see most especially for the outdated and new SS shippers. Would also be  quicker for us to point to them on where they can look for the guide.

We can use the ones that have been posted already. Maybe just copy and paste them. Even just only for temporary, until the voting ends.

'Cause truthfully guys, back reading takes a longer time and too much hassle especially to those who are impatient, so ending is they will ask or won't at all. :sweatingbullets:

59 minutes ago, missandrea said:

Gawd! I am still unable to vote. My number is not getting through even on the iOS version! I am stuck! Argh! 

Same thing happening with me. God its so frustrating !!! :( 

1 hour ago, razledgoose said:

@missandrea  it just worked.. do what @Quynh Nguyen suggested !!!!  I can vote now!!!

After like, 50 tries I was finally able to complete registration! Gawddd! Thanks guys!

@lunargrl just do the same thing or go on google and find other free sms sites. 

My problem now is I don't have any points! I tried doing 3 ridiculous quizzes and game upload on the mission to accrue points and didn't acquire those dam n points! Don't we have that 10 points everyday to cast votes, right? How come I didn't get that!?!? So close, but so far!! Oh, for the love our OTP!! Enlighten me! Gaaaawd! 

And I only have 10mins to do this and I am off to work!!! Gaaaaah. 

1 hour ago, Karolineee said:

This happened to me too! But somehow I got it to work by using a method someone suggested a few pages back. So I went on this website http://www.receive-sms-online.info. But before that, I tried so many US numbers that I got from my family members but it kept saying 'error'. So I just picked a UK number on that website. The country code for UK is +44 I think, and on the voting app I just typed in the numbers after that area code. Then I went on that website again to refresh that phone number's page for the confirmation code. And a few minutes later, I got the code so I just put it into the app and it worked! 

This is what I did. UK numbers seem to have the best bet.  So call your UK friends!  Australia numbers also seem to work too.  US numbers I could never get to work.

I now have 2 accounts working!  So ya for me, two accounts to get points for now? :P 

16 minutes ago, missandrea said:

After like, 50 tries I was finally able to complete registration! Gawddd! Thanks guys!

@lunargrl just do the same thing or go on google and find other free sms sites. 

My problem now is I don't have any points! I tried doing 3 ridiculous quizzes and game upload on the mission to accrue points and didn't acquire those dam n points! Don't we have that 10 points everyday to cast votes, right? How come I didn't get that!?!? So close, but so far!! Oh, for the love our OTP!! Enlighten me! Gaaaawd! 

And I only have 10mins to do this and I am off to work!!! Gaaaaah. 

Congrats guys! There is a corresponding reward points for each mission. We can vote 10x per day. Cost per vote 200 points deducted.

If by chance you come a cross a free trial app with bigger points, try it.. some may just require you to register and add your credit card.. verification process may cost $2-$3 though, but it's worth it! You gonna earn 3000 points or more from it.:)

Archived