[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10206069465284404&id=1495176021

Watch it live sjk FM IN bangkok in that link guys 

@lovely_skham_stv & @lovesshi  this fb user  has uploaded a full video of SJK fm tonight .  And I think you can translate from here especially this video is clear and the sound is also clear .  But it took a long time because each video is approximately 1 hour  lol . 

He gave his bacelet to lucky fan who won the Kangfu panda game (pick the same post gesture as him) cr. to owner

During Yes or No session 

MC: A woman who you wish to date doesnt have to be younger than you, yes or no?

SJK: Yes! ( even 7 yrs older is okay)

I managed to download the baeksang app and login but I cannot win points for the games! So difficult! And for Singapore there is no events for us like buying the subway card or something. Anyone in spore managed to earn points?

2 minutes ago, storeberry said:

I managed to download the baeksang app and login but I cannot win points for the games! So difficult! And for Singapore there is no events for us like buying the subway card or something. Anyone in spore managed to earn points?

Hi there,

I managed to earn 8500+ points by playing kitty bridge, tower building and purchasing the magazine app. Casted 5 votes each for both of them. Most of the games are incredibly difficult. All the best! (:

@lovesshi @lovely_skham_stv @smoky1671 @dees33, thank you for the translations, pics, and vids! you guys are awesome :lol:

22 hours ago, angieknows said:

Hey, guys! I know it seems that SHK is in a strong position, but please don't just pay attention to the percentage. As I just mentioned above to @melissala that doesn't represent the actual number of people voting. For instance, even though SJK seems to have a lower percentage, he's receiving a much, much higher number of votes than she is. If they win, then most definitely---likely---they will attend!

See, while she's not quite here, our captain is still looking out for us! :) 

Anyway, @joongkyo has a message for everyone, and please trust her!

According to Cap, please split the votes! I've already explained why above. Some trusted folks have told J that the Songs will attend Baeksang if they win, and the agencies will confirm their attendance days before the ceremony. However, the confirmation depends on how high the percentage of voting is

According to me, we can all safely assume that SJK will be attending, especially as this is his first Baeksang since his military discharge, but we want both Songs to win and be there! So, please do not be complacent. Split the votes! Vote as much as you can from all devices available to you! :D If you are having a problem with the app, then please PM people here who have successfully obtained it to help you out!

Anything can happen between now until ceremony day, and as you've all noticed, one actress surged to the second spot when she was nowhere near there initially! You all know how much we want to see Song Song together there, and you all know that you want to spazz! So, vote, vote, vote! And again, please split it! :) 

:o Oh my! now I'm going to need to vote some more (thank you @joongkyo for that info, and thank you @angieknows for relaying the message ^_^)

21 hours ago, melissala said:

@dees33 Because it's easy to view your post if I feel like it.  And it was quoted so I saw it. :)  And since we agree here, let's just get along :P 

And judging by that, we shouldn't even split them evenly but give them to her, or at least most of them to her.  

She is dropping quote a bit and it's alarming that this is happening so early in the contest. She's not stable at all. 

This is newer

Anyway, I'll stand by what I said to throw a few more votes her way since he's fine right now and she's not. 

I'm seriously getting acid reflux seeing SHK's % drop that much :(:tears: ...

Spoiler

i remember someone mention something about voting bots, although i would prefer for our SongSong couple to win without having to resort to using one

, I think with this recent turn of events, I'm going have to get off my moral high horse if it means seeing them together at Baeksang. I'm going to have to back read to look for that post, but if you posted that post kindly pm me (i think that would be more efficient and i would get more bang for my buck instead of buying more phones).

edited: ACK, I can't seem to find the post :blink: i must be going blind...

2 minutes ago, kaceong said:

Hi there,

I did earn some by playing 

Hello, I'm from S'pore too (silent reader)! There's a game with 2,000 points - that's the easiest to get the points for 1 day of vote. I got my son to play that for me on all 3 devices. Mostly I choose the download apps one.  The online games cannot be achieved :(   tried so hard. Remember to uninstall those apps which you have download and gotten the points.  After 1 or 2 days later, it will reappear and can get the points again.

First off, I just want to thank everyone who has translated the fan meet and shared images from it! The Thai fans are absolutely amazing! And the glorious smile on Joong Ki's face throughout the event shows that he enjoyed interacting with the fans and had a genuine good time. Thanks, Thailand!

Okay, so, recently @joongkyo and I had a talk about some of the nonsense going around online, specifically people finding SHK incompatible with SJK because of her age ... nonsense, right? Anyway, this is one part of the talk that you guys might find interesting ... here, the comparison is being made between SHK and KJW. :) 

you know, another reason why I don't think I'll ever post on the thread again is the constant questions arising over whether "SHK is desirable enough" for SJK. Lol....it's a joke!!. I mean it's ridiculous how much time and energy people spend on pointing out that she's older.

I was watching this football player's interview today, you should totally watch it!. The SHK part starts from 2:00 till 3:04 . This football player's name is Hwang Ui-Jo and he's 23 years old, that's like what 7-8 years younger than SJK?. Well this is what he said 

http://www.ytn.co.kr/_pn/0936_201605070248229574

Interviewer - What do you do usually (*I guess he meant recreational stuff)

HUJ-These days on Wednesdays and Thursdays - I watch TV.

Interviewer - For SJK?

HUJ - *laughs* No.

Interviewer - So whose looks do you prefer? 

HUJ - Me? *laughs*

Interviewer - Whose looks do you think is better?

HUJ - They're both pretty...umm..yeah

Interviewer - I'm sorry to persist, but choose one from the two? *laughs*

HUJ - *laughs*... Shk-shi is prettier...that's what I think.

Interviewer - SHK- style?

HUJ - yes.

Interviewer - Actually even I like SHK-shi more.

HUJ - *laughs*... is that so?

Interviewer - yeah, her style

HUJ - *uses his hand to gesticulate to everyone*..  I think everyone would choose her/prefer her.

Both laugh

Interviewer - For you, SHK is ?

Both laugh

HUJ- What should I say?. A person who is on TV (meaning she is unreachable)...Someone who is a fantasy romance (basically you can dream about her but can't really imagine her being with you in real life)

Interviewer - And if you were able to marry someone who looked like SHK?

HUJ- if that happened then I'd be fortunate 

----

Yeah, so this should basically tell everyone what Korean men think like... It's depressing to read *supposed fans* keep bringing up stupid BS about her age. SHK is a goddess and if fans can't appreciate that and keep talking about it then they're not real fans.

I don't think it's SHK's age that's the issue, it's the fans and their ageist attitude. And, lord help anyone for being 2-3 years older than their husband/BF..

lol.

I gotta agree with her! :)

And okay ... one more thing for you guys before I jump into the busy happenings in my life today ... LOL

This has been shared before by someone else, but this one is a blown-up scan :) Sorry it's grainy. The picture is ridiculously small in the book, but enjoy anyway!

oN4CEb.jpg

@SeGafanlady chingu .. you surely know her fave designer :heart: .. i love SHK in black gown... i so miss her.. miss SHK and SJK also and for healing my miss of her.. i watching again Twtwb.. and i have finish in just one day and all night.. just crazy me, thank god yesterday is holiday.. :sweatingbullets:

And after rerun Twtwb ..I get my conckusion that SHK could expose her acting in DoTS cause of SJK could pull her to comeout from her shield which sometimes cover her and she looked that wasn't have emotional in her act or in her face or gaze in her other drama/movie ...her energy, her deep feeling and emotional and trully act shown in DoTS ..i think also cause SHK believe and rely on her partner in DoTS and that was definitely SJK..  and therefore they could act so natural and their chemistry are amazing and completed each other.. (that i couldn't get in Twtwb but still thus was a beautiful romance drama) .. imho.. 

And thank you so much chingu..for all post and gif during SJK in Thailand... love2 it.. 

27 minutes ago, kimy1515 said:

Hello, I'm from S'pore too (silent reader)! There's a game with 2,000 points - that's the easiest to get the points for 1 day of vote. I got my son to play that for me on all 3 devices. Mostly I choose the download apps one.  The online games cannot be achieved :(   tried so hard. Remember to uninstall those apps which you have download and gotten the points.  After 1 or 2 days later, it will reappear and can get the points again.

Hi, not sure what happened. My app doesn't have a game with 2000points one. And there isn't any download app to be download, all I see under it is to play the stoopid online games.   

1 hour ago, alleverything said:

Lol it's weird that they're recreating this since it was a bts picture, and therefore not KMY/YSJ but SHK and SJK

Hahahahah it should be a little awkward XD

Archived