[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

58 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

SHK is doing a new photoshoot!!

And Ms. Lee, Hyun Kyoung and Ahn Sunghee are all part of it!

Well guys our curiosity solved. 

Mrs Lee did not  follow SJK to thailand because  our goddess doing photoshoot. Although we know that mrs lee is a shk's hairstylish .  But we also know that a few times she following sjk ( which I heard SJK also will do photoshoot in thailand ) but because shk got photoshoot so mrs lee staying with shk instead :D 

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello everyone..
I'm quite a newbie in soompi forum thingy.
I discovered this thread when the dots ep15 was aired. since then I've been reading this forum and keep myself updated.  

I've contemplated on making an account for few times but I never got the courage to do so since I feel like I'm gonna be such a nuisance to you guys because I will not be able to contribute anything.

I'm a literature student, thus reading posts in this forum somehow give me a feeling of reading a novel. A GOOD novel. There were chapters(posts) that made me laugh, some made me cried and sometimes I couldn't help but feeling frustrated to certain recurrent things that keep happening despite being warn over and over again.

Nevertheless, I've decided that I should make an account and although I might not be able to contribute anything but I can share the same excitements that we have towards our beloved SONGSONG by liking your posts and commenting.

And I believe, these acts(liking and commenting) could be my way of showing my appreciation to the hard works that comrades in this ship has done.
Sorry for the long post. Thank you for reading.
Oh and keep voting! Have a good day everyone! :)

Hi all,

I've been a fan of Song Hye Kyo since I was 9 or 10 yrs old. I think haha i can't remember but it all started when I watch her in Autumn Tale and until now I still love her and I'm already 19 yrs old. And become a Songsong shipper when dots started. I decided to make an account here to show my support to mr. & mrs. song and to make new friends. Btw I'm from philippines Hye Kyo and Joong Ki are very popular in our country and many people from our country are requesting these two to have a fan meeting and I hope one day they can visit my country.

Saw this on IG. Ehem ehem ;)

BFBbQXnAcd3

It looks like the image is broken ugh i don't know how to attach a picture or url here sorry I'm still trying to learn how :)

It is really sad when Joongkyo had to delete her IG acc because of some illiterate who obviously doesn't know how to read, but still manage to open IG acc. Gosh, some people are so stupid, they do not know ho to follow and read rules. 

Yeay, now we know SHK activity, I wonder what SJK's activity in Thailand other than PS and FM. These two are really good in playing ninja, luckily we have ninjas among us who still manage to find clues about these two.

I have questions about the mission for the voting. I hope whoever managed to finish her 10 vote in a day could help me. 

1) We'll get point after we download and run the games. But how do we get more points after that?

2) Do we have to uninstall and download it again or

3) We just need to close it, and run it later?

This is so frustrating cause I still have 8 votes, but don't know how to get more points. I played some games, but couldn't get enough points for voting. 

Without uri captain J, we're lost actually and her comrades like eoni chewy hoe, angieknows, khxy hcclover and those i cant remember, please pardon me. Because, mostly we are silent reader here. We only likes and commenting once in a while, for me it is because i am too clueless to connect the dots, and i don't speak Korean at all, or have any Chinese friends like our Captain, so i don't know anything. Basically this is my only reliable source, google didn't help a lot, and mostly in ig their delulu mind were too wild that i can't even lol. Here, in this thread our sources (you know who you are = i can't thank you all enough) fuel our ship based on facts, connecting those dots in a way most of all can't imagine. I saw uri captain J posted a lot today, deep in my heart, i want to know what it was, but once again, with all our respect to our Captain who got betrayed over and over again, i would say i do understand. Please do remember there's a lot loyal shipper here but somehow we can't prove it how but keep our secret and keep on voting. Hopefully one day, you will spill some beans again to us loyal shipper. Salute Captain and comrades :) 

Now back on voting mode 

FIRST ADDRESSING SOME THINGS:

PLEASE DO-NOT SPAM the thread with your disappointments about the deletion of @joongkyo IG, The decision was made due to reasons that are VALID. If you would like to relay your feelings please P.M. her.

TROLLS/New Members//LURKERS: I swear this thread gets new members by the hour, To me thats great IF your intentions are to do good versus the latter, My advice is for the ones who created an account for the sole purpose to get INFO such as a certain IG, I would suggest you delete your account NOW because this would only further more information being UNSHARED! This is to try and prevent any further owners being discredited or anyone make false conclusions.

VOTING: This is not a real time poll update but it is fairly close! I would like to suggest for your every 10 VOTES that at least 7 or more Votes be towards SJK because well GODDESS is already en-route  to WINNING HER POPULAR TV ACTRESS AWARD! LETS GET MR. DREAM BOAT en-route as well. 

GOAL: JOONGKI SSI AND HIS HYE KYO SSI TO WIN!

e042b3c2-06a1-4b05-a4d9-14f0bf60b800_zps

005059f5-90a3-4408-961f-32cc4a3c577f_zps

4 minutes ago, d172 said:

1) We'll get point after we download and run the games. But how do we get more points after that?

-you need to download more games and do certain games on web

2) Do we have to uninstall and download it again or

-after you got points, you can uninstall the game. but please wait until you can see your points increasing

I hope this helps :)

On May 2, 2016 at 5:03 AM, missandrea said:

Here's the complete 10 minute (I think, not too sure!) ViuTV interview with SHK & SJK. 

Gosh, I must've watched again like 5x already! I can't get enough of these two. The first part is also my favorite, like we were spazzing before, they just complimented each other like what real couple would do!

SHK: "Not because he is complimented on me, and I say this, but actually we had met each other some times before filming at that time and now, i still have a good appreciation of him" :wub:

0F2163C8-4EAC-461E-B27B-103B19F83927.gif

Youtube

30 minutes ago, hyekyo0717 said:

deleted

This is what happens when people take things from this thread (without credit) and add their own fanfic to it.  Nice of dyza_20 to credit herself though!  

There was some speculation that person could be related to LKS, but all the rest is pure speculation.

I also hope people are not bothering the IG accounts of Kyo's friends or other people possibly related to the two of them.  

24 minutes ago, hyekyo0717 said:

deleted

This was noted some time ago......... Nothing was Confirmed............

Since your New, Please refrain from REPOSTING FAN ACCTS such as that. I hope I can speak for this thread when I say PLEASE do so next time

@SunTaek sorry i tried sharing it using the insert image from url so the owner can be acknowledge but it seems like the image is broken so i just copy it and paste it here. I did not read the rules sorry noona i will be careful :)

@lovely_skham_stv sorry noona will try to be careful next time :)

I realise that many of you're disappointed but thankfully many of you also realise the reason for why the IG will no longer be accessible for all. The IG was a means to have a "closed space" for like-minded shippers, who realised that information dispensing when requested not to do so is NOT DONE!.

However, we saw leaks within the very early hours and there is no way to monitor who took it out and nor should it be anyone's job to do so. Since we're all adults here.

A PM group therefore will not work for the very same reasons, believe me I don't like to not include people in a group chat or on IG. It's not my intention....however things are the way it is because of how some elements continue to behave in a certain manner.

Actually, truth be told..I don't understand why information from here must be taken out?. I get if people take it out to Baidu and other forums run for people with different languages , if they're taken with credit. That's information sharing..I get it. But, when you blatantly take things and then post it on SNS sites - to add to that, people don't report accurate facts. After all Soompi doesn't require one to have an account for one to peruse the posts - it would be the best place for anyone to come, have a read and leave the information there. 

I've been asked to watermark pictures, but that's not what I want to do - firstly because I hate watermarking (lol) and secondly, it's not like I want to have my name plastered over every little thing I am able to find. 

If we're all able to monitor ourselves then the forum will be a much happier place for all. 

Thank you!

Studio Concrete had a flea market for charity today. Loads of fans went in and one of them took this picture.

Another fan took this picture, you can see it's the SJK picture from the video. It's the first picture in the 3rd row.

10 minutes ago, hyekyo0717 said:

@SunTaek sorry i tried sharing it using the insert image from url so the owner can be acknowledge but it seems like the image is broken so i just copy it and paste it here. I did not read the rules sorry noona i will be careful :)

@lovely_skham_stv sorry noona will try to be careful next time :)

It's not you that is the problem.  Don't worry about it.  You can't know it was posted. 

I wish people would stop taking things and adding their own spin on it.  It's not even about getting credit for things, but because people take things without telling the original source nobody knows it comes from here to start with.  To add, the real issue is that inaccurate information gets spread around that can be hurtful.  But nobody is blaming you. :) 

Finally figured out out how to vote, it took me one whole day get it going. Btw, thank you everyone who shared the tutorial and information and let's think and spread positivity everyone as positive things only happens to positive people. We ain't gonna back down now! On a brighter note, very excited to know about SHK's new photo shoot, hopefully we'll get to know more info soon.

In the meantime, let's keep voting for our beloved SongSong!

8 minutes ago, lynne22 said:

@hyukgu 

I love the cf too... Have been trying to save all the gif shared on this cf hehe...

Shk look so glowing, fresh and pure .... Just the right person to advertise it... :wub:

IKR. She looks glowing indeed! So fresh, it makes me to have that one bottle mineral water tho lols

Archived