[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, thepixies said:

Guys, it's this link which I am unable to open - http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjA2MDg2MT

Could anyone help upload onto YT? 

Mercy buckets with a cherry on top.

I will do it please wait for it 

are you sure thats the right link?, My downloader doesn't recognize the file, and even when I open it up I can't see it....

It says the page no longer exists, Perhaps is there another link you have? 

8 minutes ago, Nang Hom said:

so this confirm their relationship started even before the Dots

No, it doesn't confirm anything like that!.

I translated what he said, he was basically a fan-boy at that point of time. He says he missed her in the same manner as we fans say we miss actors/actresses.

PLEASE DO NOT ADD THINGS TO THE TRANSLATION . TAKE THEM AS IT IS!

Thanks for sharing the original video @thepixies and the translations @Chewy Hoe and @joongkyo :) SJK living the fanboy dream! knowing his best friend was acting with Korea's goddess, /the/ SHK must have made him really excited then that he thought he could meet her personally (anyone in his shoes would, that opportunity was already there, all he had to do was act on it!) Their (cute) growing friendship/acquaintance started really way back then and I'm sure it was a dream come true that he got the golden chance to act opposite her the moment he finished army 2 years later, I wonder how really blessed or happy he must have felt, probably speechless beyond words! JIS and gang were probably laughing and teasing him yet the man himself doesn't care and was on cloud 99 :D

40 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

SJK - Because I went to see SHK sunbae-nim in her 오락 차 ( IN HER ORAK CHA which translates to her entertainment car/van which is basically the place where stars change clothes and do their makeup, lounge in between sets, so I guess he was in her BIG COW CAR?).

Fate/Destiny has indeed played a big part in his meeting with SHK. During TWTB times, he went to their filming site actually to support both JIS and SHK, but then he couldn't deny his willing to meet SHK as her fanboy lol how cute he is!! :lol:

Who would imagine that later he got a chance to act as a couple with his favorite?! Kkkkk I rmb during special ep he exclaimed his wondering about that too :phew: Thank you again and again for sharing this to us @joongkyo @raine_evenstar @thepixies @Chewy Hoe :heart:

tumblr_inline_o0lkurc6Tk1sbi3i5_500.gif

Good morning from this side of the planet and 3 pages of back reading only. 

Saw this. This is how bad people want SHK and SJK together, even their card board cut-outs are placed next to each other haha! 

5AAD93B3-279F-4A74-B36E-3BFA7C1A2B77.png

Even though I could not open the YT link, it's quite satisfying to read @joongkyo's translations haha. Aaaah, as early as twtwb, he's already showing affection towards SHK and making sure she eats well get nourished while filming - delulu mode on! HA. 

Archived