[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

OMG... GUYS, I THINK I AM IN LOVE WITH @uknowthat ...lol!. First she gives me that good news about SHK and now she tells me that some of SJK's fans messed up - SJK is the model for KT and not SK TELECOM!!! This is the rival company to SK Telecom!!. 

Her message to me, can we all just give her a BIG hug!?

중기 SK Telecom 모델이 아니고 KT 모델임~

The caption says - SJK, new model for KT.... "to compete with SeolHyun and Yoo Ah In"

송중기, KT 새 광고모델 됐다…"설현·유아인과 경쟁"

http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=101&oid=023&aid=0003169304

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

tumblr_inline_mhb8nsafwb1qz4rgp.jpg

10-Midi.jpg

onnie shk. please mr raymond ask onnie shk to attend any award wearing goddess look dress that will make people people nose bleed. especially uri mr kapitan. onnie shk will totally rock the dress.

ps: the 'fangirl' is the excessive product of heavy media play by her agency. i just hope they dont and wont film the cf together. 

19 minutes ago, bliss7 said:

All hail the beauty queen!!

6-song_hye_kyo.jpg

:wub:

The goddess. My ultimate girl crush SHK :blush:

9 minutes ago, enilec_15 said:

I am soooo happy for SHK! The company did return her justice!! I really hope nothing else to tarnish her reputation!!

shucks the SK CF news sucks... hate the thought of both together... 

please refer to previous post by joongkyo. its the rival company of sk telecom

3 hours ago, nino_chan38 said:

same here! it seem that there is virus detected in page 600. 

Yes, I still can't open the page. Hopefully I don't miss any important updates there :( Don't know what's wrong with the page...

@songsquare ikr, it's like he can't hold himself not to look at her lips all the time they are together. Just like the hair tying scene, I thought they were going to kiss there.

LOL, sanitary napkin @Chewy Hoe unnie? 

I think I know who's this girl, the one from the girl group who publicly announce her ideal type is JK, I forgot her name...sorry. So turns out SJK CF will compete her CF with  YAI.

edited my post after reading @joongkyo's last post, thank you :D And thanks again to @uknowthat

If ever SJK and SHK do a CF together, I don't know, I might just die bcos of happiness :D Can't they do a CF together, just one is okay...

7 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

OMG... GUYS, I THINK I AM IN LOVE WITH @uknowthat ...lol!. First she gives me that good news about SHK and now she tells me that some of SJK's fans messed up - SJK is the model for KT and not SK TELECOM!!! This is the rival company to SK Telecom!!. 

Her message to me, can we all just give her a BIG hug!?

The caption says - SJK, new model for KT.... "to compete with SeolHyun and Yoo Ah In"

송중기, KT 새 광고모델 됐다…"설현·유아인과 경쟁"

http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=101&oid=023&aid=0003169304

I wish it will be SJK and SHK for KT to

compete with SK Telecom's 'that girl' and YAI! Yay! Hihihihi

what a great news to end today! i know they would definitely pull out in the end. thank god it was not too long. 

I would like to thank everyone for the news, picture, gifs. especially @joongkyo and @uknowthat for the article! THANKYOU SO MUCH YOU TWO! the good news for SHK and now good news for SJK. I cringe with the mention of seeing him in an ads with "that person". I am totally joining your fanclub if you decide to open one joongkyo. count me in :lol: 

i cannot wait to see the two of them in baeksang.. i would love to see the happy cheerful SHK again on screen with SJK

tap-dac-biet-hau-due-mat-troi-song-oong- 

cr: soha news for the gif

EDIT: Hoooooray for KT! WOOP WOOP

@Chewy Hoe i'll defo would buy those pads! :P 

2 hours ago, joongkyo said:

Am, I crazy? Or is the man SJK took a picture with the same guy who sang the super famous OST for TWTWB which was SHK and JIS's drama. :phew:

@joongkyo, yes, that's the same person :)  The One is a big fanboy of Kyo also, hehe

"The One mentioned SHK in an interview for Esquire magazine.  He said Kyo is his favorite Korean actress.  He has many good friends in the Korean entertainment industry, but the first time he saw Kyo, he felt she was too dazzling, just like a perfect goddess."

@applegirl2, me too, I love his song for TWTWB.  I was hoping he'll sing for DotS ost also.

@newgirlblues, you're very welcome.  I really love your MV.  One of the rare few times where I made an effort to comment on YouTube :D  I've heard of your awesome Robsten videos from @denira2104.  Hope you will make more MVs for this fandom.

@joongkyo, @uknowthat, and @twtwb, thanks for the update on the J.Estina lawsuit.  So happy to hear that that company has finally admitted defeat :angry:

Here are some huge, but awesome gifs to celebrate this wonderful news. Credit goes to awesomewww from weibo

Spoiler

0069qwwDgw1f2ywx75mo5g30gw0u0x76.gif

0069qwwDgw1f2ywxap6xbg30b40jr7wx.gif

0069qwwDgw1f2yx34fmf2g30b40jrnpt.gif

*silently goes back to backreading*

Ahh I backread and now I know why I am lost! And why you all say don't want her with that girl. Lol 

so its lost in translation...

in the Chinese portals since 2 hours it's already being said that its KT Telecom SJK is doing so I didn't worry 

Spoiler

And where is ninja now?? Is it a guise? 

I normally wouldn't care about him doing CFS or her doing CFs with other people, but after that horrifying ice cream commercial and the bad news from the evil jewelry company the last couple days (that is now settled woooo) I didn't need more bad news.

seriously, me today

P3y00Nu.jpg

But anyway, I'm rational and know it's all part of the job so I'll calm down now!  I hope his new CF is very successful. 

Archived