[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

1029915937_f8ade603_8888-1.jpg

DC Inside has made a post for us to participate on the voting! ;)

Dear Global Fans in Asia,

We're now eagerly participating the vote for "Baek Sang Art Award", which is one of the biggest award in Korea. 
PLEASE vote for DOTS!!

~until May 1 midnight (local time)
Unlimited voting!!! 

Here's the link, 
http://isplus.joins.com/100sang/event/100sang_poll_event.html?cloc=ispluslhomelisplus_hotfoto

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, mummyof2 said:

I will keep on clicking everytime i have spare time, but personally i will miss this thread on fire like usual, but rules are rules right. Go SJK amd SHK :)

and it will back as usual when baek sang art award end and of course when our couple win that award :) 

Earlier we heard news that SJK had accepted his first Chinese Cf deal for Proya alongside Chinese Actress Zhang Ziyi. Turns out by agreeing to this CF he has also become the highest paid hallyu actor for a CF in China. SJK has signed the deal for 4 Blllion won (Approx USD 3,482,400).

Congratulations SJK on being richer by almost  $ 3.5 Million.

Ok. Let's go all out! Send the link to every conceivable DOTs supporter that we know to get them to multiply the spread through SNS and family members too!  Lol..

Fighting! :)

Can someone please enlighten me..Do we need to create first a network id before voting? Or just click to vote right away? Been voting earlier but i didn't sign in my soompi account ,so i've been wondering if those votes will be counted. Thanks! 

5 minutes ago, jonahviea24 said:

Can someone please enlighten me..Do we need to create first a network id before voting? Or just click to vote right away? Been voting earlier but i didn't sign in my soompi account ,so i've been wondering if those votes will be counted. Thanks! 

yes you can just click below the image of dots. and you can continuosly clicking. :)

SongSongCouple‬ really look alike                                                                                                                                                                                                                13095980_1777704812463723_26859823695778

5 minutes ago, gigivillaceran said:

SongSongCouple‬ really look alike                                                                                                                                                                                                                

they really do.  ya know people are attracted to people who look like themselves lol 

EeokLBs.jpg

The % is volatile as other fandom are very passionately voting for their fav drama and OTP to. So if we decrease, you'll see an increase in one of the dramas. Anyone roping in their omoni, abuchi, oma, donsaeng, unnie, ahjussi, chingus etc etc.    :D

Archived