[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

4 hours ago, Chewy Hoe said:

@joongkyo your translations that were not included in the subs further reinforce that just following just only the subs is just simply not wholesome enough. The truth lies in their offscreen content and interaction that is shown on this BTS special that truly shows us how they have gone way back and it's not something that's build only from DOTS! 

Some people say SHK praised Ki too much and if she likes someone she doesn't do it so obviously, now I just want to say if she cannot even bring herself to praise someone she likes then maybe that is because she really don't like that person ya 

I agree, I've always said that SJK and SHK's connection got better after DOTS but there was something there between the two even before the drama started shooting. I have no concrete way of proving this but I have a strong hunch that I'm right.

I think people are being stupid when they say that SHK praised SJK too much, why?.

because the people who SHK praised are all different people - so why would she praise everyone the same amount?.. - Lol, she's professional enough to praise all her co-stars but the degree of praise that she has for each of her co-stars has definitely been different. And it's like she said, SJK is different from the other actors in the industry - even I feel that to be true and it's not like I am in romantic love with him (yet!).

Is nobody as happy about that news article like me?. Lol, I don't think I saw anyone spazz over it apart from @hyukgu!

Working on next set of translations.

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@joongkyo LOL. I am very excited about that news article you translated. I bookmarked that page right after reading it :) 

I would like to think that there are reporters who simply aren't buying Hye Kyo's response about the dating rumors, and while I want the Songs to have their privacy and it's enough that we believe they are dating, I hope the press is finding other ways to determine their togetherness :) LOL. Maybe they're biding their time ...

Anyway, I can't wait to read more updates from you!

I read so many articles on DotS that I can't remember where I read what but this is what I recall:

1) SHK actually signed on in Jan  2015 while SJK signed in March 2015. Most people think SJK signed on first but that doesn't seem to have been the case.

2) They have good mutual friends such as YAI and JIS. SHK's Elle article suggested that they didn't know each other very well before but it's not inconceivable that they started talking to each other about whether to take on the roles when negotiations started. Surely when accepting such a role you would want to know who your partner would be? And if you have good mutual friends wouldn't it be relatively easy to start a discussion?

3) For the first script reading on 28th May they went straight to episode 8 and 9 which obviously have a lot of romantic scenes and apparently the crew members cheered after each romantic reading.

So that might explain why he rubbed his head against her - they had probably gotten to know each other better through friends, and that was the mood at the script reading.

All conjecture on my part but it would make sense.

@joongkyo Dear, the reason why we were not spazzing over the article was because we have to turn blind eyes remember? LOL 

Joking aside, the fact that the reporter brought up the topic of expecting them to date at Garo-sugil made me LMAO. Can he/she be more obvious? Someone must have tipped the reporter about the actual date or the tabloid actully has pic of our couple dating around that area right? I mean why Garo-sugil? Why so specific all of a sudden? LOL

Also, what's up with the first sentence of the article ' SJK and SHK's passionate love has messed up my day' :D. The reporter did not even bother to use the characters' names in DOTS to write that sentence. Obvious much? 

giphy%204.gif

I kind of expect more similar articles coming out in the near future. Right after DOTS officially ended,it seems to me the reporters/journalists are starting to gear up for official announcement. 

10 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

I agree, I've always said that SJK and SHK's connection got better after DOTS but there was something there between the two even before the drama started shooting. I have no concrete way of proving this but I have a strong hunch that I'm right.

you are absolutely correct! I think their relationship goes way back to 2013 (when SHK was doing TWTWB). I have a feeling that they became to know more about each other during that time. It must be SJK who begged JIS (one of his closest friends) to introduce him to this beauty  ;) and I remember SHK mentioning in one of her TWTWB interviews that she kept bumping into JIS because of their other friends. Well I never! who'd have thought it's actually SJK who she was having coffee/lunch/dinner with at that time?
I have  a strong feeling that they were very close even before he got enlisted. I could be very wrong though.

24 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

I think people are being stupid when they say that SHK praised SJK too much, why?.

because the people who SHK praised are all different people - so why would she praise everyone the same amount?.. - Lol, she's professional enough to praise all her co-stars but the degree of praise that she has for each of her co-stars has definitely been different. And it's like she said, SJK is different from the other actors in the industry - even I feel that to be true and it's not like I am in romantic love with him (yet!).

Is nobody as happy about that news article like me?. Lol, I don't think I saw anyone spazz over it apart from @hyukgu!

Working on next set of translations.

noooo, i am very happy with the article. thankyou thankyou so much for translating. i will continue waiting hwaiting! thankyou again dear @joongkyo

59 minutes ago, ladylia257 said:

Regarding legs, I actually didn't pay attention to his legs, too busy gaping at what he was saying and doing. 

I've heard about that body language too. And in one of my teacher's training in the past, the direction of your legs explains what/who you're paying attention to at the moment. 

It's shocking how he behaved so into her in that BTS part. I mean. He's so transparent he scares me a bit. 

Cgt9rwEUUAA9qAw.jpg

haha you are busted Mr.Song!!  the whole ulterior motive of borrowing that camera was to have an excuse to flirt with her ;) 

21 minutes ago, my_bazuka said:

@joongkyo Dear, the reason why we were not spazzing over the article was because we have to turn blind eyes remember? LOL 

I agree! as much as we love these two to declare their relationship, we should be very careful not to push it too hard on them. whatever their choice is.. I will respect it wholeheartedly.

@joongkyo your article is great... the reporter is spot on.. but curious enough why did he/she did not comment on the banmal ?  Really looking forward to your next translation.

We are lucky to have you here. :wub:

i was reading the article today from top to bottom and when i try to re-read again my phone went dead :D you know you are into this shipping and SS Couple when a dead phone makes you want to hurl it to the wall..... :D 

3 minutes ago, cristapark said:

@bliss7 I agree with u...it seems like the shirt is a little big for her..I saw the bts too with joongki wearing exactly like that and it fits his body..I am assuming too that maybe someone lend her a shirt

we all know that these two have been sharing a lot lately ;)

34 minutes ago, bliss7 said:

haha you are busted Mr.Song!!  the whole ulterior motive of borrowing that camera was to have an excuse to flirt with her ;) 

Even the truck scene bts..the position of his legs to hye gyo legs..it's very territorial..but during the live scene his legs was wide apart

6 minutes ago, shirunsaadon said:

@cristapark

Sorry for accidently tagging u, dunno why my phone so weird today..... :blink:

But i agree that shirt look similar n manly...:wub: 

It seems that they share a lot these days..not just people they work with but maybe some other things too..the jacket and now the shirt..

Archived