[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

I found a news article that is PERFECT, PERFECT!. I will translate it before I add the other translation posts. This news article is giving me such feels!. It's super long so please wait for 20 minutes or so.

EXCITEEEED~~~

and I totally agree on your post regarding the BANMAL talk throughout the BTS Special ...I'm familiar of the Korean culture since I have Korean friends and been watching and supporting Korean stuff...I was amazed how Song Joong Ki talks in a banmal way to Song Hye Kyo like....HELLLOOOO~~~

Ship's sailing ;)..forever sailing...

Cgte6UOUkAEML2W.jpg

CgtepF0U8AEagNf.jpg

giphy.gif

13 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

I found a news article that is PERFECT, PERFECT!. I will translate it before I add the other translation posts. This news article is giving me such feels!. It's super long so please wait for 20 minutes or so.

Thank you, @joongkyo! I am super excited!! This thread and the SS shippers are so blessed to have you here! Thanks again. 

Hello all,

im just super excited after watching that episode 19 this morning..have watched it 3 times..and im still giggling over it..seriously i dont think the relationship between those two are just siblings like..they look so comfortable and familiar with each other..SHK seems so carefree and super giddy in the BTS..i dont care what the staff are saying about them..but i really hope for sure that they are dating..and hope they will end up together as husband and wife..waiting for the wedding announcement..;)

16 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

i am out of town and should be travelling but now i am gonna camp here first and spazz with yall. :) cannot wait cannot wait, thankyou @joongkyo :)  

your post is so insightful, i've watched the raw video twice and it makes me smile whole day. they are just too cute. the way they interact with each other is no way siblings like. i would never interact that way with my brothers not even my guy friends. lols.i wont hit their chest while laughing :D

Thank you everyone who contributed! Especially @joongkyo. You are amazing!

The banmal talk during BTS is sooooo telling. My Korean friend (who hasn't watch Dots yet as she is currently relocating and is really busy with her family these past few weeks) got really curious why I LOL as I rewatch it again and so she just watch along with me ( was at her place not too long ago).

After halfway through, her face was a little twisted. And she went all, "That is quite rude. I never recall SJK n SHK close. News did not mention anything. Still. How could they talk so casually and especially him when he is talking to a senior." I just shrugged and  ask her to keep watching which she already is. Then she conclude. "I think they have something going on. That is why they r talking so casually like a couple." 

Muahahaha! Even someone who doesn't watch DOTS yet...can see through! 

31 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

I just love you so much !!!!

7 minutes ago, CatWhiskers said:

Thank you everyone who contributed! Especially @joongkyo. You are amazing!

The banmal talk during BTS is sooooo telling. My Korean friend (who hasn't watch Dots yet as she is currently relocating and is really busy with her family these past few weeks) got really curious why I LOL as I rewatch it again and so she just watch along with me ( was at her place not too long ago).

After halfway through, her face was a little twisted. And she went all, "That is quite rude. I never recall SJK n SHK close. News did not mention anything. Still. How could they talk so casually and especially him when he is talking to a senior." I just shrugged and  ask her to keep watching which she already is. Then she conclude. "I think they have something going on. That is why they r talking so casually like a couple." 

Muahahaha! Even someone who doesn't watch DOTS yet...can see through! 

so happy reading your post really ! Thank you for the information, haha perhaps you also can ask your friend to join us here ? ;)

51 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

As always, thank you so much for all your amazing translations! :wub: I always feel excited to read all your posts. Anw, here's SHK's aegyo for you:lol:

3067308246_599536c7_viewimage.gif

Credit: as tagged.

4 minutes ago, Chewy Hoe said:

@hyukgu Aigoo this post cracks me up! I just woke up to this of yours with a big chuckle! But ya he still needs permission from the mum aright lol 

:lol::lol: He's such a filial son, right :lol: even for filming kiss scene, he should ask his mom first lol what an adorable guy he is!! :phew:

And look at SHK's expression :w00t: she spoke her mind about it should be no problem anymore since they have done the kissing a lot lol

10 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

In the past their dating rumours have been denied, but I would like to ask the fans to cover their eyes and overlook it so that they can become a real couple. It would be so nice to see the two walking around and enjoying a date at Garo-sugil .

OH MY THIS PART!!!!!!!!! :w00t::w00t: 

I also LOVE at how the reporter asked fans to cover their eyes so that SJK AND SHK COULD DATE PROPERLY LIKE OTHER COUPLES :wub: I smell something fishy there when he mentioned Garo-sugil like LOL why that place? There must be something suspicious the reporter found out about! :phew:

ENJOY YOUR LUNCH @joongkyo THANK YOU AS ALWAYS :heart:

3067308246_a09deb92_viewimage-1.gif

Credit: as tagged.

our dearest translator have translated all these parts but then here go the last part of SHK unnie interview, titled SONG JOONG KI :)

http://m.kpopherald.com/view.php?ud=201604231603537153258_2

i would close my eyes and pretend not to see while giggling like crazy. i'll hide my laughter to let them be comfortable lols. again thankyou so much, enjoy ur lunch! @joongkyo

@joongkyo your translations that were not included in the subs further reinforce that just following just only the subs is just simply not wholesome enough. The truth lies in their offscreen content and interaction that is shown on this BTS special that truly shows us how they have gone way back and it's not something that's build only from DOTS! 

Some people say SHK praised Ki too much and if she likes someone she doesn't do it so obviously, now I just want to say if she cannot even bring herself to praise someone she likes then maybe that is because she really don't like that person ya 

i was so curious that i ended up signing in soompi, though i am a long time silent reader here. btw, hye kyo fan here. kekekee.... does joongki really ask permission before he do a kissing scene??? or is it a joke only? cause i think i saw some clips of him kissing other girls in a series/movies? and it is more torrid (sorry, don't know what word to describe it) compared with his kissing scenes here in dots. it is saddening that the kissing scenes in dots is soooo few! i was fantasizing that it would give a generous k.scenes like in worlds within. i really root for hyekyo n joongki, they are match made in heaven!! pardon my english guys! 

Thanks so much @joongkyo for all your translation, much appreciated. What do we do without you  :heart:

No one can deny their chemistry on and off screen. I think we passed the stage of questioning their relationship, well at least for me they are obvious. All the details you gave in your previous post, it's super awesome. I couldn't agree more :D 

@joongkyo Thank you so much for taking your time to translate and share your translations with us in this thread :) 

I love love the article. it would be nice if they actually could date in public without worries of crazy fans, but guess that would be hard to achieve. their fame is unreal.

SJK almost always mention in his interview how he and SHK understand each other personality and how similar they are. about how much they get each other. He said this quite often. and from his interview it really shows that he really appreciate SHK gesture and support when he's injured. His expression and tone of voice while he was being interviewed shows that he's really touched. like he can't believe she would do that to him and grateful for that. If by then he is not in love with her yet, then I bet SHK showing support and being his source of stength while he was sick would automatically sealed the deal. Together, they are an amazing comrade for sure. :wub:

Archived