[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SJK is teasing her about her taking the wine! He's saying that is so Hye Kyo. The real Song Hye Kyo. Hahhah she has to tell him to stop teasing her. 

So, do they the staffs take them talking to each other in that aegyo way as sibling? That's super weird. 

3 minutes ago, lovely_skham_stv said:

"White doves" is a code word for the muscular Korean army men doing their morning jogs :)

Oh. I thought literally. Lol. How can one be so dumb? I'm new to this korean shipping thing. 

2 hours ago, melissala said:

tv Report - Naver: 'Descendants of the Sun', Song Song couple still makes your heart flutter even after watching it a million times 

1. [+6,563, -105] KBS' editing skills have improved tremendously, so neat

2. [+4,994, -122] I love seeing this again

3. [+4,338, -106] It's beautiful and heart-fluttering no matter how many times I watch.. DotS, thank you ♡♡

4. [+4,098, -107] Fun drama even if you watch it several times!

5. [+2,865, -81] Did you guys see the deleted scenes?? Daebak

Osen- Naver: 'Descendants of the Sun', Song Song couple, it'd be weird if they're not dating with that chemistry'

1. [+3,701, -153] We already know they're not dating but they match so well! The chemistry just too good that we can only hope ㅎㅎ

2. [+3,306, -134] An article that overflows with feels... The reporter spoke so well about what the fans are feelings^^ Proves that Song Hye Kyo and Song Joong Ki are pros.. ♡♡♡

3. [+2,814, -165] I love this article ㅋ

4. [+2,619, -204] We want them to be together in real life but I'll keep cheering on

5. [+2,479, -316] I like this article so much^^ Please date!!!!

everyone shipping it lol 

http://kkuljaem.blogspot.com/2016/04/spoilers-descendants-of-sun-special_22.html

KBS' editing skills have improved tremendously, so neat 

LOL that part is such a sarcasm to KBS tho :lol: Their editing team tried so hard to make it looks as natural as it can.

But NO, they're super wrong if they thought we would believe on "SJK & SHK are like siblings" concept:phew:

Last night's ep has just become another truth of their REAL LIFE RELATIONSHIP :heart:

tumblr_mfwwli5goi1qlm66xo3_500.gif

Never believe the staff when they say that their relationship is just like siblings. I already knew that KBS won't show a lot of sweet BTS of our couple because they are hiding those footages. This is not my first time shipping and the first couple I shipped who got into a relationship had the same thing happened where they didn't release the sweet, private BTS moments because there were BTS that would make you fall of your chair and I mean literally fall off your chair by the sweetness and closeness of the artists. The only way I was able to see some of the sweet, private BTS was through connections from the staff and close fans before. I see the same thing with SongSong the staffs are gonna keep those footages and not release it for their protection and privacy. This is not something new in the entertainment industry. 

Hehe. I love that he's squinting at someone off-camera ...

vJcIfO.jpg

Cr. to http://k-starhk.blogspot.kr 

Edit

@joongkyo

I am really grateful to the universe for making you a Song-Song shipper! Your hard work to translate and help us understand the essence of their conversations is immensely appreciated! :D 

26:45 (Wine kiss scene) when they're doing rehearsals and SHK takes the wine bottle with her (this scene lets us know that the latter part of the scene was actually added because SHK was not supposed to take the bottle with her but since SHK did so, it was added to the script) what is most telling is that right after that SJK says "She really took the alcohol " (banmal) and further he says "Everyone -  This is the real Hye Kyo, this is the real Song Hye Kyo" (again , no noona - no sunabe, no SHK-shi. In fact he first calls her Hye Kyo and then Song Hye Kyo...to me this just re-affirms the fact that he calls her Hye Kyo in private. If he was calling her Noona or Sunbae then how come we didn't see it in even one scene?)

LOL at this scene. All I could think of was, 'Joong Ki, how would you know that that's the real Hye Kyo?' :phew: Yeah, he would know ... ;) 

Edit 2

@joongkyo Yes, I did. LOL. I needed a bit of change. Get lots of coffee in you because we're hungry for updates! :)

tThank you all for make days more merrier..

Jin goo is really our capt.. His as happy as we are n seems so itchy to spoil the true n after the bts now he can tell the reason why he loves songsong couple ...... Love his taggar really means sonething if it come from him...  I remeber his said that songsong couple had take this o far .. Maybe it referring the last kiss or maybe it referring for...

Love you jg n hope you got succesful life ahead 

So judging from the BTS how they joked, laughed and giggled a lot then I remembered this scene, after the broadcasted confession. How SJK couldn't contain his laugh and said "how cute" (or was it "you're so cute?), looks very natural and unscripted to me. I wonder how many times they have to do this scene lol :D

6d40f7f4jw1f273p6o33sg209q05gnpi.gif

this is me when i read those noona dongsaeng thing by kbs staff and after watching the bts..

really.gif

my conclusion from watching the bts is shk bring the best out of sjk and sjk bring out the best of shk.

200_s.gif

this pair is way too perfect not to be a REAL COUPLE!!!

@joongkyo Per usual, your post was awesome! Thank you for that! I'm quite giddy at SJK's constant struggle to address SHK. Moreover, shocked when he called her by full name! NOT Song Hye Kyo-ssi but Song Hye Kyo?! This is a dead giveaway especially for Koreans, isn't it? I wonder why netizens have not pointed it out. Even JIS of the same age as SHK never once failed to add 씨 after her name and they've revealed to have been friends for a long time. SJK is usually smart and well mannered so due to his constant slip of the tongue, I take that he isn't trying that hard to conceal it.

I'm glad you explained the quarantine scene where GooWon shared a hug. Viki's subs didn't do justice and I wasn't exactly sure what to make out of SongSong's convo. But that makes total sense! Aw the two wanted to romance one another too! Just like the earthquake reunion scene, SJK expressed his disappointment that after they said their greetings, they just proceeded their separate directions. Perhaps he wanted at least a hug in that scene. So cute how they share the viewers' sentiments!

Wewww, my back reading session is getting heavier each day :D

Thanks so much everyone for the continuous updates and gifs, I am saving them all, I keep on right clicking and saving pics and gifs, lol. Can't get enough of them.

Ok, I've been thinking about this since last night, SJK kind of "scold" KMS during the "interview" session, lol. From the sub I read something like: "I heard SHK is really nice to you, I want the detail" 

It seems to me SJK is the jealous boyfriend demanding some explanation on why his girlfriend is being so nice with other guy, lol. Maybe I am just delulu...

And another one is the doves scene, SJK said sadly: "You are really immersed in this scene (watching the shirtless soldiers jogging, lol)".

Jealous boyfriend plastered all over his face :D 

2 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

I found a news article that is PERFECT, PERFECT!. I will translate it before I add the other translation posts. This news article is giving me such feels!. It's super long so please wait for 20 minutes or so.

bless you my dear :wub:

Archived