[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, hyukgu said:

DC Inside

BUT LOOK AT THAT "NEW" KISSING PIC, LIKE HOW COME IT APPEARS SO SMALL LIKE THAT IN THE PB THO?!!! 

because the production company is stupid and seem to hate money?

eQW8Z28.gif

I was just going to spend 40 dollars on shipping for that and the OSTs, but I think I'll pass for now. 

2 minutes ago, melissala said:

because the production company is stupid and seem to hate money?

I was just going to spend 40 dollars on shipping for that and the OSTs, but I think I'll pass for now. 

LOL I saw many DOTS fans posted in DC talking about returning the photo-book since the quality seems so bad :angry:

That's such a waste indeed, and I actually like DOTS' photographer's photos much but it's so dissapointed if the PB turned out like this:huh:

51 minutes ago, anya77 said:

It is more the way he acts around her in public - a mixture of awe, insecurity and protectiveness.

Sorry to cut your post. 

I love your sentence. 

He's hopelessly in awe with her in HK's PC.

Even when they were stiff at the first Korean PC, he still looked awed with her.

19 minutes ago, hyukgu said:

LOL I saw many DOTS fans posted in DC talking about returning the photo-book since the quality seems so bad :angry:

That's such a waste indeed, and I actually like DOTS' photographer's photos much but it's so dissapointed if the PB turned out like this:huh:

Eh? So the quality isn't that good? Ooooh. It's not glossy and stuff? What?!? Even the OST I wanted to buy as well, still contemplating coz I already have the 10 songs from iTunes but I don't have the rest. Ugh! This is not good. Shipping would bite me in butt too coz I live in the other side of the world! Gaaaah. Now I have more excuse not to spend anymore!?!? Lol. 

Edit:

@hyukgu just saw your post above ^^^. That comment is funny but sooo true! What's with the empty pages and free space on some. The first pic was good coz it's the whole spread. The rest were weird. Lol. Unless you would take note while rewatching DOTS again and put your thoughts in writing there, other than that, I don't see the purpose of it at all hahaha. The empty spaces, I suppose are obviously an art form. But oooooh, pictures are, I guess, worth it! It's all for the love of art, photography and DOTS rolled in to 1. 

After looking at pics that show more frowns than smiles, my only peeve is that If only vogue Korea could wait abit longer, why would you want to style him so early in a Dior suit onto a plane? I can only imagine how uncomfortable it might gets! He doesn't even look comfortable there!! That's not his airport style and he had to be prepped way before that so the airport pics didn't show that wholesome signature smile that I was expecting! He usually is happy at the airports as shown many times already!!

Sorry I just had to let it out! It's just my protective mode overdrive 

28 minutes ago, missandrea said:

Eh? So the quality isn't that good? Ooooh. It's not glossy and stuff? What?!? Even the OST I wanted to buy as well, still contemplating coz I already have the 10 songs from iTunes but I don't have the rest. Ugh! This is not good. Shipping would bite me in butt too coz I live in the other side of the world! Gaaaah. Now I have more excuse not to spend anymore!?!? Lol. 

Seeing the reaction of DOTS fans in DC, I can see that they seem disappointed :huh: Well, I have pre-ordered the photo-book since last week and lol I couldn't do anything than just enjoying it once it's coming to me :sweatingbullets: What makes you tempted to buy this PB is actually the bonus gifts (photo-cards, stickers set, even there are SHK and SJK's autographs) :D

@missandrea Haha no worries I won't shoot you lol. This is technically my first shipping experience.. Making an account here, then soompi, soompi everyday 24/7, stalking, doing some sherlock-ing, losing sleep over OTP and on the verge of losing my sanity too.. While I loved JIS, I have never been crazy with someone like SJK and even crazier for our OTP!! I ship them so hard (and I have never shipped this way before) that I always include them in my prayers that they'll married really soon! Seriously I will be completely devastated if thhey don't end up together LOL! 

I was just in HK last week should've booked today instead! I saw pictures Song-Song from magazines there I have managed to snap just one tho. And that big shoe laceposter in the MTR station, gaves me all the feels!

I just love Ms. Lee!! So caring and attentive! Did Mrs. Song tell you to take good care of the Mr? It's not like his hair is long and needs to much attention but the care she's giving him makes me want to hug her. And SHK must really care for the "child" like a "mother" ( being naturally caring, a mother's innate and genuine care, being affectionate not like his mom, ok? ) 

I NEED THAT PHOTO ESSAY BOOK IN MY LIFE!!!!

He dressed up in Dior from head to toe. The one who styled for him really did a good job. Love the look on him today :D

49ea8a638535e5dd759c1b4471c6a7efcf1b62a6

Since I'm dying to see them in one frame, I did this lol How I wish they will attend Dior event together in the future.

13076651_10154191862175559_8655490583905

Also, he seems inseparable with his phone lately. Must be in constant contact with someone important in his life I guess :rolleyes:

cb392d8a4710b91206664c65c4fdfc03934522ab

9915a7ddd100baa1234b19204010b912c9fc2eeb

credits: as tagged in the pics/ Baidu

50 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

No, many of the pictures in the PB are miniscule. Even if one were to scan them and want to maximise them it's impossible, literally that small. Also there is a lot of blank space in the book. It's almost like a scrap book where we should write something next to the pictures.

It's stupid really that a publishing company even published a book that looks like that, so unprofessional.

@joongkyo Wow! How much are they selling this for? I often go to Barnes & Noble here (book store) and I saw a few photo essay and their quality is remarkable, from the binding to the glossy type of pages and well, it varies, there's some that are quite unique and u can tell that it is well made, price reflects though. Gaaaaaah! Wish they made it better. I would seriously get it!! Still conflicted!! 

@hyukgu ooh yes! The bonus will make up for that! Was there a signed picture like some of the earlier post? The freebies should be fun to have! Still conflicted lol. 

@redwinecouple OMG! Likewise girlfriend! My first ship, first forum as in ever! I've watched kdramas for like 5yrs now and just let it pass one after the next. SHK was my first fave actress. I saw AIMH first then saw myself fan girling after FH. Fastforward, I am so into our OTP and found myself editing pics and making gifs instead of my own selfies and wefies! Hahaha. Gosh, I thrive on this thread even when I'm at work I try to see what's up! Hahaha! To each is own, I suppose. But I'm happy that u and I along with all the members of this thread are on the same boat (put intended!) hahaha! Sailing away... Gaaah. 

Okay gals .. what I’m about to write is kinda repetitive .... heee don’t scold me (BTW – I have not read backlog – I am working so kinda hard to open the web)

I just can’t get over them – When the last episode ended .. I thought .. Ah my Kdrama life is over … kaput .. nada .. No more .. (I just can’t watch anything right now – I tried Marriage Contract – so okay – can do – but I can predict what’s going to happen – scene by scene – I’m not lying … and the chemistry – huhuhu … no comment!!) .. so I thought my craze of SongSong would subside .. and I thought the thread slowly gonna be quiet … may be .. I will be the last person here posting talking to myself .. :D (yeah I tot I am THE MOST CRAZIEST MOST LOYAL SHIPPER .. that I will be alone here holding the torch .. heee :D ..

OOo I was wrong … I see everyday we get more new crazy shipper … new id .. new post .. new finding .. I am amazed … in fact this thread is getting more busier each day …

I was wrong to think that DOTS craze gonna die anytime soon .. I was wrong .. I am so lucky that DOTS is a phenomenal sooooooooooooooooooooo … it will be around for sometime .. every other dramas are compared to DOTS. Media continue to run their story … Magazines lining up to feature JK and SHK in their next issue .. every journalist trying to find different questions .. something not being touched by other journalist … something new (I noticed it’s just the same questions) .. everyone wants a piece of DOTS ..

Every dramas are being compared to DOTS. Including those aired before DOTS (duh) .... and every OTP is trying to create the best kiss scene .. the best lovey dovey moment .. Directors/Writers trying to create romantic moment .. ‘cheesy’ lines .. kissing scenes … hoping may be they can reenact DOTS achievement … I seen a few dramas where the actor tried so hard to appear sensual kissing the life out of the actress .. some even caress the actress face like JK (don’t pm me and asked me what drama – wahahahah.. not gonna tell) ..  nothing works on me so far :D

I guess they overlooked the fact that SJK and SHK were not acting … what we saw was the love story of SJK and SHK .. with some minor adjustment of their real life situation ..

KMY being cautious of falling in love with a man that cannot provide her 100% commitment (same as SHK real life – as what she hinted during recent interview) … and SJK commitment to his work (his career as an actor) … DOTS is about them just replace their job with current job …

They both admitted that – KMY/YSJ … is similar to their character in real life

We witness SJK protectiveness – almost the same – reel and real life  … I died a little (because my heart skip a beat) every time I watch this scene – Don’t scare her, don’t touch her, don’t talk to her – it’s only me you should deal with (My personal favourite moment) …  The same feeling I get when I watch him getting all protective during the fans handshake event in HK.. and that Incheon 007 fiasco …

My advice to the other OTP out there that are envious of DOTS and want to achieved DOTS success ..

Err … Fall in love for real ..

That’s the only way to reach DOTS phenomenal level …

Kau mampu? (Can You?)

Archived