[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 minutes ago, ilovesjk said:

This is so cute, really! Ms Lee is the fairy godmother between SongSong.

she definitely knows how special is this man to Hye Kyo! ;)

oh my!
  timg?wapp&quality=100&size=b394_2000&cut 
                                                                                                       :wub:

10 minutes ago, ilovesjk said:

By the way, regarding DOTS concert, unfortunately SJK will not attend for sure. He will be overseas doing his fan meet in Beijing that exact day. So no possibility of SongSong there. What a pity. 

Most likely they won't. But JG and KJW are going according to this article below. I would love to have come to that concert, if I were in Seoul though! LOL.

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/04/jin-goo-kim-ji-won-and-more-to-join-descendants-of-the-sun-ost-concert

Now that I've seen that photobook, I want it even more!! It would be nice if they have english version though, so I can see the details on that photo shots! Gaaaaah

@joongkyo There's one awesome word to describe you, apart from being the Captain of this ship - DAEBAK! Thanks for constantly bringing us good news from all your detective work! :)

This beautiful ship will not steer without you. If SJK finally propose to SHK, you better be prepared that all of us here will go after you first.....to hug you for your extremely positive vibes! Lol....

2 minutes ago, jl08 said:

@joongkyo There's one awesome word to describe you, apart from being the Captain of this ship - DAEBAK! Thanks for constantly bringing us good news from all your detective work! :)

This beautiful ship will not steer without you. If SJK finally propose to SHK, you better be prepared that all of us here will go after you first.....to hug you for your extremely positive vibes! Lol....

and I think she deserves to be the maid of honour! :)

Firstly our Goddess is irresistible. Even JIS previously said "She is beautiful enough for any man to want" and that probably includes SJK who is one of his best friends. SJK's kisses do not indicate much since he is a world champion kisser who could kiss a rock and make it seem romantic. It is more the way he acts around her in public - a mixture of awe, insecurity and protectiveness.

Secondly, they are hopeless at denying rumours. JIS also said that although she was amazing and beautiful, he never considered dating her even once since he makes it a policy not to mix work with relationships. This is how you do a proper denial. Not the wishy washy stuff from our OTP "We are enjoying the rumours", "She might get upset if I don't pick her", "We worked together for 6 months. Can't we have a meal together?"

@Jalhanda yes like ww times (still i'm afraid to admit it sometimes.. Hahaha )

Spoiler

I also think she's more open n easy going in public like doing interviews by herself in front at least 100 people.. Is her first i think to go solo on this.. N more careful in projects.. That tl movie is a big shot.... She's more on charity now... For me this mean she's really on her "enjoying" the momment".. True what she's said earlier.. She's really enjoying the momment with more relax n confident ... Bless dots.. Bless sjk n bless all her co worker from producer n actors n actress

This is the cutest even not in same pics n occasion but almost always had some things for songsong shippers.. The hair stylist n the pattern of his shirt

@joongkyo Is the bts will air tonight or delayed till 29 ? Thank you

23 minutes ago, jl08 said:

Yesss salute !

12 minutes ago, Aliesh Nolatgan said:

So many pictures circulating on the web , This is my FAV!

Showing their simple unguarded moments.

I wonder what's that "LIP BITING" for SJK? :rolleyes:

seconds after this he put his hand around her waist while giving her a secretive smile ;)

13 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

Well that post is inaccurate because while it's true that there are 8 glasses, the signatures on the wall have nothing to do with the cast. This is the original picture of the close up of the signatures on the wall, taken by a customer at Mapa Chicken on the 20th of November. It clearly shows that some of the signatures were given in 2010, 2011 and 2013.

please credit @zigai4120166 for sharing this photo with me so that we can make sure rumours regarding the signatures don't spread.

I also deleted the images and updated my previous post in regards to this! Thanks for clarifying information on your earlier post. Case solved. LOL.

Archived