[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

26 minutes ago, ilovesjk said:

So it's true, the kisses in Nice Guy were quite aggressive. All of them were. The ones he had with the girl who appeared as a cameo, the ones he had with the female lead, and the ones he had with the second female lead. They were so aggressive he quickly earned a spot on the Worst Kisser's List, further gaining the name "vacuum kiss" to describe his kissing style, as he always appeared to be sucking the life out of his partner's lips. LOL. But of course that didn't change that he still continued to be known as one of the best kissers in fangirls' eyes.

Thank you @ilovesjk. May I have two follow-up questions? Sorry for asking you but I know you are the best person in this thread here when it comes to SJK so I trust your eyes, knowledge and views the most.

As said, I didn't watch many SJK dramas before. The only two dramas that i watched before DOTS was "Triple" and the one in which he played a young doctor.  In "Triple", I remember that he had a kiss scene and hug scenes with his female counterpart. So my impression is that DOTS is the drama that he has THE MOST KISSES.

Now after seeing your post, I am worried that I am wrong. It's because you mentioned "The ones he had with the girl who appeared as a cameo, the ones he had with the female lead, and the ones he had with the second female lead", which means that for each of them, he did not only have ONE kiss, but he has more than one kisses (because you said "ones").

So my questions are

- Is DOTS or Nice Guy the drama that he has the most kisses?

- Is SHK the actress that he has the most kisses with?

I am sorry for being this selfish. It sounds crazy. But I think I am becoming selfish now but I don't think I can watch his future dramas or movies in which he has passionate kisses or bed scenes with other actress. The bed scenes and passionate kisses are for SHK only.

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
30 minutes ago, ros said:

@redwinecouple - i notice SJK's hands almost always on SHK's lower back too :D whenever they hug. Really adds to the sweetness-sexiness of their hugs. How could their hugs be both sweet and sensual at the same time - you can feel the respect between them. These two, sooo adorbs!

Right? Like his hand automatically looks for that lower back then just comfortably stays there. There's one on the mine scene too, (she was at the back while he leads her) where his hand skimmed? scanned? to her right (waist side) then just held onto her waist when he found it! I mean its not the lower back but his hand seems to always get magnetized to her waist/lower back LOL

@missandrea Agree! During twtwb, JIS was so playful and funny.. there were bts where she laughed and played along with him but it was never like how she played and had fun with SJK like that! She never giggled, laughed and let loose. And most of the time reserved or will just hold back her laughter. 

8 minutes ago, songsong6416 said:

I am sorry for being this selfish. It sounds crazy. But I think I am becoming selfish now but I don't think I can watch his future dramas or movies in which he has passionate kisses or bed scenes with other actress. The bed scenes and passionate kisses are for SHK only.

I feel you ^_^ That's why I'm so thankful that SJK picked Battleship Island as his next project because it doesn't seem like his character will have a love-line :lol:

1 hour ago, ilovesjk said:

@songsong6416 @Ohsh The one thing I was never satisfied with from SJK's previous projects were the hugs! Not even kidding. I'm not sure if the script calls for certain hugs to be a certain way but I always felt they were lacking warmth and comfort. What should've been a heartfelt hug didn't get me feeling much. When I saw the hug in DOTS, I was so satisfied and wondered where SJK had been hiding that all along. Even factors like height difference had been ruled out since SJK also acted with a small actress who he can very well envelope into those arms of his. And the swaying, never saw the swaying before. His previous hugs were the typical kdrama hugs where both stood still like statues. Though I will say he has a bit of a tendency to stroke the girl's hair and snuggle his face near their hair but never as deep as he did with SHK, even snuggling her neck sometimes. So unless the script specifically states details on how to perform these hugs, I'd say judging from the hugs alone, it's obvious SJK was way comfortable with SHK. 

Agree to this, I've recently rewatch nice guy and twtwb just because I want to feel better about dots ending. haha. 

Also want to add that the fact that their hugs were so damn satisfying is also because SHK is on the same level of comfort with SJK, just like SJK is comfortable with her. Remember that phenomenal hug when they reunite in the later part of ep 15 and beginning of ep 16? SHK tilt her face toward SJK's neck and loop her arms and caress his back. I know the scene is emotional, but the level of comfort is no joke. Even if you're just acting, subtle things will show about their level of comfort with their costar because it's about personal space. I feel like SJK will not hug SHK that close and tight if he knows SHK will have reservations with his gesture. 

I want to add about their kiss scene too. SJK always kiss good in his previous project. But, its like someone here says before, it is all about him showing a good performance and acting. He's doing all the right thing. It's textbook perfect, but it lacks emotional touch in my opinion. He will grab the girl's face and neck and do his job, But his hands will stay put. He did not caresses their face lovingly like he did with SHK. His thumb did not go back and forth softly as if admiring them sincerely. His hand will just stay there and not move. He also didn't gaze at them like they were the star that makes his life brighter lol. His scene with SHK feel more soft to me and not as perfectly done like he planned his move beforehand. It feels like he did it on the spot because he just can't help himself. And In DOtS, he will caress and touch SHK even when they were not kissing like what he did in ep 15 and also in the added scene in special ep. They both do really caresses each other body parts quite often in my opinion. Like they just cant get enough and want to get closer and feel each other more. I don't know how detailed the script are but really, :wub: Chemistry is just everywhere with these two. 

AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO IS SADISTICALLY ENJOYING HOW THOSE JEALOUS JOONGKI'S FANGIRLS AND OTHER SHIPPERS ARE RAGING OVER OUR SONG-SONG COUPLE???? 

Like i'm not even mad anymore seeing how those people put down SHK, put down Song-Song chemistry and must insert other ships in Song-Song articles to prove that Song Song do not match.... LMFAO I bet they're all doing so cuz they are insecure that Song-Song has the most probability to be real. I'd like to see the day Song-Song announce their wedding to suck the life out of those jealous stupid fangirls. 

e6df24ab94fb8a282eea97f4d5986890.jpg

BRING IT ON 

good morning:phew:,,maybe this bit OOT but while i listen to this song..

i feel that this song is so SONG JOONGKI SONG HYEKYO:wub:

CNBLUE - You're so fine

English Translation:

Once my friends meet you
They tell me I’m a lucky man
Perfect chemistry, even when we’re busy
Your cute selfies melt me, girl

They say guys are all the same
That we’re only nice at first
But that’s not the case with you
Every day is like a new beginning

This is embarrassing
But let me tell you something unbelievable

You’re so fine
Your personality gets me again and again
The charming way your eyes smile at me
I doubt I’ll ever get used to that

You’re so fine
Your ways get me every time
The sound of your voice when you talk
I doubt I’ll ever get sick of that

Oh baby love is you
Oh baby love is you
Oh baby only you

Mini skirt, skinny jeans
Sneakers, high heel
They all look great on you, don’t worry girl

You say you’ve gained weight
Don’t worry about that
It’d be selfish if you’re any more perfect, baby

They say guys are all the same
That we’re only nice at first
But that’s not the case with you
Every day is like a new beginning

This is embarrassing
But let me tell you something unbelievable

You’re so fine

You’re so fine
Your ways get me every time
The sound of your voice when you talk
I doubt I’ll ever get sick of that

Oh baby love is you
Oh baby love is you
Oh baby only you

Hit that
Put your hands up
Baby got that body like
You so fine girl
Come on
Let me talk to you

You’re so fine
Gets me every time I see you
Since the day I met you until this moment
I fall deeper in love with you, oh baby

You’re so fine

Oh baby love is you
Oh baby love is you
Oh baby only you

NON-RELATED TO SONG SONG COUPLE BUT...

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/04/jin-goo-kim-ji-won-and-more-to-join-descendants-of-the-sun-ost-concert

Anyway, I can post link here isnt it?

So it's about the DOTS OST concert on May 14. GooWon couple is joining the concert. Hope we see our WOLF dancing again ! HAHAH

And I hope our songsong couple is joining as well ! 

I mean, who will get sick of them being together? NO RIGHT?! 

So where's our Big boss and Beauty???? :wub:

7 minutes ago, ~*kYo*~ said:

I feel you ^_^ That's why I'm so thankful that SJK picked Battleship Island as his next project because it doesn't seem like his character will have a love-line :lol:

Me too. I'm glad that he choose Battleship Island which will show his acting skills but does not focus on romantic relationship.

Having said that, SJK said that he wanted to act in a melodrama, a very very sad drama (I'm sure that I read this interview somewhere). He is an actors and of course he will have romantic scenes with other actresses. Because he is talented and takes his job seriously, he will also create chemistry with other actress. I'm ok with that. But the PASSIONATE KISSES and the BED, please give it to SHK only (sorry again for being selfish).

1 hour ago, missandrea said:

Before I do some back reading... I made this. 

In reel and real life she is more comfortable and playful with no inhibition. She's more loose and relaxed compared to her previous and recent projects she has done (my only exception is FH which is not recent). With SJK, he brings out the best in her and does not feel guarded and put out a big wall. I swear, SJK is the perfect match for SHK. With his cheerful personality, he was able to bring out the crazy in her and soften her prudent and reserved self as well. With that, she was able to enjoy each day filming with the staff, fellow castmates and of course, his time with SJK!! Haha! Gaaaaaahhh. 

pAV3IH_zpsupgrltka.gif

@missandrea allow me to repost this again... hehe.. i really love this gif... The vibe is very cheerful right?

Never really thought about her action in this scene... I always felt like she's very cute when she raise her hand like that..

come to think about it , can i guess that How SHK raise her hand like that is actually part her real personality.... 

11 minutes ago, raniryu said:

Also want to add that the fact that their hugs were so damn satisfying is also because SHK is on the same level of comfort with SJK, just like SJK is comfortable with her. Remember that phenomenal hug when they reunite in the later part of ep 19 and beginning of ep 20? SHK tilt her face toward SJK's neck and loop her arms and caress his back. I know the scene is emotional, but the level of comfort is no joke. Even if you're just acting, subtle things will show about their level of comfort with their costar because it's about personal space. I feel like SJK will not hug SHK that close and tight if he knows SHK will have reservations with his gesture. 

I think you are referring to episodes 15 and episodes 16?

What impresses me is that I think the scene when they met each other again in the dessert was filmed not in sequence but they could still show so much emotion, romance and comfort. I believe this scene was filmed in Europe (and before SJK got injured). If it was filmed in sequence, I can't imagine how the chemistry would be. For example, if the scene would be film now, oh man, I can't imagine it.

12 minutes ago, lovemetruly said:

I think i read here somewhere that SJK had a poster of SHK in his room when he was younger. Hmmm can someone confirm this? Lol he's such a cute fanboy if it's true. 

Dunno if it's true but during 2000s when the Internet wasn't even a thing, it's very common for teenages to have a poster of Song Hye Kyo, Kim Hee Sun, Jang Nara...  on their walls. So I'd not be surprised if Joong Ki hung Hye Kyo's picture in his room 

5 minutes ago, lovemetruly said:

Can anyone tell me what page is the carwash hug gif is?? Please please. I forgot where is it. *cries* That scene is definitely one of the cutest realest. Or if you have please please post it again. I beg of you. 

NFA1w34.gif

rRFMDlb.gif

9 minutes ago, songsong6416 said:

I think you are referring to episodes 15 and episodes 16?

What impresses me is that I think the scene when they met each other again in the dessert was filmed not in sequence but they could still show so much emotion, romance and comfort. I believe this scene was filmed in Europe (and before SJK got injured). If it was filmed in sequence, I can't imagine how the chemistry would be. For example, if the scene would be film now, oh man, I can't imagine it.

Yes lol sorry.  my brain is a mess because I'm doing uni project and reading this thread at the same time. :sweatingbullets: I've edit my post

21 minutes ago, redwinecouple said:

Right? Like his hand automatically looks for that lower back then just comfortably stays there. There's one on the mine scene too, (she was at the back while he leads her) where his hand skimmed? scanned? to her right (waist side) then just held onto her waist when he found it! I mean its not the lower back but his hand seems to always get magnetized to her waist/lower back LOL

Right, that mine-scene where he had his back on her but still his hand managed to find her waist (which is still along the same region of her lower back :lol: ) - like his hands have eyes of their own :D. I love how gentle he was on that scene!

according to soompi article, song hye kyo love this perfume (the article dated november 2015)

http://www.soompi.com/2015/11/13/15-celebrities-and-their-favorite-perfumes-and-colognes/

shg-penhaligons.jpg

Anthology Collection - Orange Blossom  Notes

Neroli, violet leaf, bergamot, citron, cardamom, pink pepper, Calabrian orange, orange blossom absolute, Egyptian jasmine absolute, tuberose, rose, peach blossom, orchid, sandalwood, Virginian cedar, white musk and vanilla.(price per 100ml 150usd)

tumblr_inline_n7e76h93EH1shihqh.png

yes joongki we know she smell so goood..

22 minutes ago, phuongfoodiedinh said:

AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO IS SADISTICALLY ENJOYING HOW THOSE JEALOUS JOONGKI'S FANGIRLS AND OTHER SHIPPERS ARE RAGING OVER OUR SONG-SONG COUPLE???? 

Like i'm not even mad anymore seeing how those people put down SHK, put down Song-Song chemistry and must insert other ships in Song-Song articles to prove that Song Song do not match.... LMFAO I bet they're all doing so cuz they are insecure that Song-Song has the most probability to be real. I'd like to see the day Song-Song announce their wedding to suck the life out of those jealous stupid fangirls. 

BRING IT ON 

haha.. BRING IT ON indeed... SORRY NOT SORRY to say it  hehe...

I really never like to read the bashing and all that... i get it you know. that everyone have their own preference... but to talk about it over and over and over again in every media and sites... It's not even that necessary. 

It makes the other ships other actor and actress looks bad, just like when they compare DOTS to SIGNAL when both of the writers are actually best friend... :P it is quite funny actually hahaha... 

i'm really glad to join this forum.. because most of the time.. even tough we are a little crazy :D we support each other and our Song Song Couple wisely 

@redwinecouple@ros OMG you two ! yeshh. I think our Big boss is so attached to our beauty !

I mean, will the director be like, " okay, so you have to ACT like you're protective in that scene, where your hand will be AUTOMATICALLY finds its way to Beauty's waist/lower back, but please look natural." 

NO RIGHT!? HAHA Just wondering whether our Beauty flutters as well? like what Big boss said in the tent scene, ' it butterflies me/ seolleda' ? :wub:

Archived