[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

GOOD MORNING!!!!!

What happen here...I wake up with 10 pages pending to read....wow...wow...what a good start...I don't even read news paper now...this thread is my news...thank you girls...muahhhh...

*backereadingmode*

edit: still got pages to read but my wussy boss is calling me...damn....:bawling:

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

first time posting on this thread (hope its not to late to add an additional member!) and im loving all the power shipping that has been going on:D all these discussions has got made me feel butterflies in my stomach:wub:. tomorrow, is when the fun begins bc its not going to be KMY and YSJ any more, its going to be alllll SJK and SHK in action;):P. no more hiding behind the mask of a character, our detectives are ready to rock and roll:glasses:. be prepared shippers!!! bc a shower of sweetness is about to rain all over this thread :heart:

6 hours ago, joongkyo said:

Okay, I have one more thing to add.

But it's not as major as what I posted earlier but it's definitely another co-incidence :) . Should I post it today or do you all not want to binge ship to much?

Omo...omo...u such a teaser...pardon this ahjuma heart....please put a precaution sign at your post...so this ahjuma can prepared my inhaler when u drop the bomb...:D

U are the best girl...muah...muah...muah...

@joongkyo The flowers have been Photoshopped! LOL.

Anyway, guys, here are some sexy shots of Song Joong Ki for your phone's wallpaper. :) (At times like this, I wish I were a master hacker because I want to crack the Songs' phones and see what pictures they have of each other and together!)

Credit to DC Inside SJK

i5xSMq.jpg

CxxzLd.jpg

A44Dx2.jpg

9q4fzK.jpg

lvBb7w.jpg

NJpGLS.jpg

DthIzV.jpg

i7ZEAY.jpg

ZjvE86.jpg

Kig7pX.jpg

XZWf5J.jpg

Vn0bic.jpg

LM4h5u.jpg

kEdTIb.jpg

AXnWuU.jpg

This user is obviously a SS shipper, like seriously, just look! Bwahhaha! I could totally see SHK & SJK getting married! Gaaaaaah!

Delusional x 1000 points! Okay, it's like 12 more hours before the special episodes!!! Gaaaaaaah! 

7 hours ago, iammyst_stv said:

Yeah, I mentioned it on my post, that she deserved to have it this year. :) Really, she bagged it during twtwb? I was really rooting for her back then because she did great but I thought it was Lee Bo Young who got it for I Hear Your Voice. Anyway, as long as she will have it, along with the Best Couple award, this year then We'll be happy. :) 

Hi all! Juz to inform especially to those who are not aware...SHK DID receive a Daesang Award in 2013 but at another awards ceremony called APAN Stars Award. 

So far in her almost 20 years of activity in this industry she has NOT YET got a Daesang from any of the 3 major television network aka MBC, SBS, KBS.

Omo hope she can get one this year....she has waited long enough and her performance in DOTS is beyond outstanding already. But i'm 200% sure both will bag the Best Couple award!!!

Archived