[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

@SeGafanlady yes you right chingu, love to have first info from the right person and nice too.. :blush:

For insight deep, maybe all chingu in here also noticed, that almost everytime SJK has scene with SHK, his ears always turn red almost seemed in boiled.. I guess he was shy cause he not just act but also show his true feeling... (my delulu mind).. btw you can see that in wine kiss scene and in cafe when YSJ said sarangheyo (some of sweet scene)

And why SJK choose to sing Always beside How can I love you which SJK's told will be sing this with Junsu, i think because he could tell his feeling to his petite beautiful woman everytime.. everywhere, Its like confess.. 

Some of lyric "always" :

I love you, deutgo ittnayo, only you, nuneul gama bwayo, modeun ge byeonhaedo byeonhaji anha.. neon naui nan neoui sarang 

love you, can you hear my words? Only you..whenever wherever you are.. ohh love love love.. 

Ahh so lovely their story, I wish this story will have happy ending. Sorry for long post.. Imho

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

You're amazing. I mean, you're really amazing - do you drink troll juice? Is that the secret to your never ending trolling?.   

yes, that picture came out of S.Korea and yes some of us talked about it BUT it was later revealed to be an old picture and we discussed this already. She was obviously in Seoul unlike what was reported earlier because she was spotted buying Coffee and on the day of the epilogue shooting.

Care to explain which part of my post is a troll? The info was what I read from here and I am just asking a question. Seriously you guys need to calm down.

6 minutes ago, bluedolphin81 said:

Hi! Yeah i agree wif u that he wanted to show his feelings to SHK!

Then i shall add in 2 more words: he is bad in hiding emotion 'FROM US'....haha. It's simply to obvious already. Don't u agree?

Totally 100% agree with you Chingu :D

Hi. I just have a quick question. Is there some kind of event tomorrow for SHK? I've read here that she's gonna be interviewed tomorrow? What is it for? Thank you! :)

I just spent my entire day watching DOTS. I pretended I haven't watch it yet so I can watch it with my boyfriend. He loves it!!! He loves SHK now. It's super weird bc he never fanboyed (is there such word?) over a celebrity before. He even set his wallpaper to shk, so I put sjk on mine. lol.

I love reading here. It's what I look forward reading in the morning. So I hope you guys won't stop posting news, updates, scoops, etc in here. Thank you to all the wonderful detectives! Won't list them bc they're too many. :)

Just got back from a long vacation. I was too excited because I had way too many pages to backread.

Got disappointed!!

Too much negativity on this thread and too many unnecessary posts took up most of my time reading. Let's avoid wasting each other's time and space here. I'd rather see a repeated gif or photos of Song-Song in here, than some posts that doesn't deserve a single spot in this thread. Now I have to start from the last part, I also skipped a lot of pages hence the likes on the diff other pages. Can't believe I skipped pages on this thread!!! 

Anyway, I'd like to clarify that SHK bagged the daesang award already, that was during twtwb days, 2013. I think someone mentioned she never won any daesang yet. 

Just wake me up when all these head spinning negativities are over. Hope to get back with interesting posts soon. 

Thank You to the hardworking ones who never stopped keeping this thread alive. 

@thepixies Thank you too for appreciating! If I have some free time I do hope you don't mind me flooding some photos of our fave couple! I still read you posts though & all other sunbaenims here in the thread including @SeGafanlady, @joongkyo and the rest of the team. Thank you for spreading some love for our fave ships~ 

6 minutes ago, Chewy Hoe said:

@thelittleclouds oh yes those skinny legs are sexy and the first time the legs ever caught my attention was when @alleverything commented on his skinny legs then me and the Husband have been thinking about his skinny legs ever since! Lol 

Anyone feels SJK's perky butt strangely (and sexily) complements well with those skinny sexy legs of his? Couldn't stop staring esp during the scene they both returned to the shipwreck and he looked oh so too handsome in that outfit :wub:

My definition of Trolls: They only read what they want to read and take it out from here to break it into pieces elsewhere. Never bother to backread because they are ever so ready to ask you questions or raise doubts that have been discussed intensively prior. Also seems to have a Super bad memory on remembering nothing at all! 

My definition of Shipper: never put the ship she/he on in negativity and cause frenzy or panic. You choose carefully what things to share on the Internet with the shippers that will only yield good vibes. Always backread all the pages from where you left and remembers who said what or posted what. That's how I remember everything anyone ever said here 

back to soju drinking and watching SJK sing Always 

@songsquare omg! The Husband just said that as well! Dabeak! 

Just now, angieknows_11 said:

@thelittleclouds You're probably not the only one, but I have to admit, his legs are the only feature of his that I'm not impressed with. But I'm sure Song Hye Kyo likes them ;) 

I always like a guy with toned legs but I don't know why, i find his legs especially his skinny ankles look very sexy lol *byontae mode on* and yes, i bet SHK likes them hihi ;)

Seriously, can we just ignore? 

The mood in this thread is really bad right now. You know, we're not the only ones watching this thread, especially this being a public thread. It's bound to happen that we have trolls rolling around here and trying to create bad atmosphere. But trust me, right now, it's the SongSong shippers who create bad atmosphere in here. 

We all come here to read and find out about SongSong latest news, and so far I loved the friendly, funny discussion about the couple. But it seems that it changed drastically over the past few days. I can't even enjoy and having fun reading all of your posts because most of you become paranoid over newbies who come here. Other fandoms also watching this thread, and how can we make other fandoms to support our couple if this becomes hostile environment? 

Oh, well. Lets calm down now and go back loving SongSong, instead of creating more drama. 

@songsquare Ummm ... his perky butt is DEFINITELY a great feature :) There were awesome airport pictures of him (departing from Hong Kong) that really highlighted his tushie, as they were shot from behind or the side :) Teehee.

Delusional byeontae helmet on: I can imagine Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo kissing, and her arms wrap around him. Her hands then slowly rub lower until they grab onto the perky jackpot! :w00t:

@Chewy Hoe you and your hubby are probably the coolest couple watching dots and spazzing together over SS! As with some of y'all being cute with your other halves watching dots or getting their two cents on SS! Now THAT'S what I call positive influence hehehe 

/sends positive happy zen vibes to true SS shippers here OHMMMMMMM~~~~

@angieknows_11 I most definitely noticed his cute butt when he left HK in that /same/ outfit he wore in that scene in dots! Well tbh it's a win-win for SS, SJK gets to hug that small petite frame he loves nowadays and SHK hugs back with all her might cos that butt be perky indeed!!! ;)

Honestly, I am gonna say something that I am actually contradicting by writing this. 

Not all trolls, but most trolls are happy with the attention they get. And you are all giving those trolls too much attention by actually replying to their sad attempts to create a panic. 

There is one simple way to let them leave our thread forever. When they post, you simply report them and ignore whatever urge you have to react to their post. Lot of trolls get a kick out of us going furious about them even appearing here. Do not give them the satisfaction by replying to them. They will get tired of doing it eventually and will leave on their own or will get banned from here by mods. 

There are reliable sources we can rely on and several very respected people here, who bring us all trustworthy information that has been veryfied by multiple sources. 

@joongkyo I personally love all your posts, because they cheer me up. You always come up with new information and translate it right away so we all can be informed. It is always backed up with proof. And since I am not that good in looking up stuff, I have to rely on your skills and knowledge. Thank you for taking care of me and others here. 

I dont mind people speculating, not even in negative way. But if people are genuine in posting something contradicting what we know so far, they better make sure that they have a proof and it is 100% verifiable by multiple sources(SJK or SHK) and cant be easily proved to be a false information.

We should all be responsible in shipping. Every post should be right. Every post should be justified. Every post should be honorable. 

Archived