[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

@joongkyo you know what, why don't you just pray tell here who are the existing trolls so we can have closure?  So we all know clearly and we will not pay attention and will not give likes because some trolls have no trollness in them you see 

otherwise existing trolls will make way for new trolls and the vicious cycle will never end! 

To those who pm me to find out who the trolls that joongkyo shared in her pm. I am afraid I am not at the liberty to say. Please pm her directly 

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, bluedolphin81 said:

Hi all!  Wow I didn’t have time to drop by here for the past 3 days and suddenly we’ve got so many comments by shippers! Thanks to everybody for your time and effort and I’ll definitely spend some time going through every page (although I did read some posts here and there).  It’s actually a bit surprised to know that there are people freaking out due to the type of words / sentences used by DOTS crew or by SJK himself during interviews that somehow sounds like ‘dismissing their relationship’ and people are making a fuss out of it…

This is totally understandable but hope people can stay calm instead of bombarding this thread all kinds of doubting questions. All of us are here because of our lovely couple and deep in heart we wish they can marry one day. That is our hope and our ultimate goal for them.  But like what many had said, ACTION SPEAKS LOUDER THAN WORDS, and I myself strongly believe that.

Many interviews were translated from Korean to English, and I believe the translator has done his/her best to make the whole content sound similar to the original. But sometimes a different word or sentence used may also change the ‘feel’ even though the meaning is the same. Therefore I’m grateful to those who provide 1st hand info (especially translated ones) to keep us updated, but also urge people not to use these to doubt their relationship, since basically all of us know that DOTS fever is not yet over and no one, especially the leads themselves, will admit anything (well, at least for now).

As mentioned earlier, I believe both are way beyond close colleagues due to their ACTIONS, and I have listed the 3 most ‘obvious’ ones:

1. Hong Kong PC and interview

2. Dating rumors not denied

3. Their explosive chemistry onscreen and offscreen

Needless for me to further elaborate, I think you guys will understand after watching the HK press con and interview.  This year I have come across 2 other dating rumors and both actors have stood up to deny, one even taking legal actions.  So the fact that SJK didn’t deny, isn’t it very obvious already???

I have been watching thousands of dramas for the past 20 years and so far I have only shipped 3 OTPs (song2 will be my 4th).  I am proud to say that I am accurate in my guesses, as they (except song2 w/o confirmation yet) used to be / are really in relationships and 2 pairs even got married and have kids. So this round I also stand firm on my intuition. Let us all be calm, sensible and tough shippers, just like what our leads are currently now and don’t let our minds got wavered so easily!

P/S: I forgot to add in another reason why I think song2 are in a relationship…cos the other 3 OTPs that I shipped earlier, the actors have almost the same behavior like our SJK in DOTS! This is undeniable! It's the feel! SJK is bad in hiding emotions...but I can't blame him!

Agree with you except for one thing :D. I think SJK not bad in hiding emotion but he want to honestly show his emotion to SHK. I believe he is straightforward person and show what he feels to SHK :D

15 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

Unlike what some trolls would like us to believe - SHK was very much in Seoul till the 14th of this month when she did the epilogue interview with SJK.

She wasn't in Jeju when Raymond was there...Stop creating your own fanfic so that you can post it in your *other thread*. 

Also, don't feel like posting the new information anymore....this thread, gosh...some of you are actually liking the troll's post. I cannot believe you guys.

@SeGafanlady Unnie, yes!. And what's the worst is that there is this one particular old poster who is such a troll but people on this thread have still not realised and they just keep liking her posts. It's so irritating!

no!!

please share!! some of us dont even know how to differentiate  which is a troll etc.

please share your information because we really appreciate  with the information that you shared.

i know theres a certain individual  pretended to be a fan of kikyo, but i'm sure almost 70% of us are kikyo shipper.

36 minutes ago, cheese79 said:

You can look these interview with Eng sub on this link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R3vzp3hp7xQ. Start 33.57. Happy watcing :D

Thanks ^_^ but I've seen this video (subbed/unsubbed) and I don't think it's the full version of their interview, that's why I was kinda hoping KBS would show the rest of it or something :lol:

@otpsideships THANKS SO MUCH!

And Mr S said he particularly liked the line from this scene at the recent 'mass interview' too. [15 April 2016]

Yoo Si Jin: “Don’t be embarrassed just because I found out that you like me. Even so, it doesn’t change that I like you more.

Brilliant choice, Mr S! I see what you did there to reassure Mrs S.

@joongkyo Didn't you or someone here mentioned that SHK was spotted at Gimpo airport on 8th or 9th of April? 

https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/t51.2885-15/s320x320/e35/12519543_460619560804332_46051444_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTIyNDI3ODA3MTcxMDY0ODA5NQ%3D%3D.2

On the other hand I hope it is not true that she stayed in Jeju for more than one week. I was secretly hoping that she watched the Dots final episode with SJK :D

Why people are arguing on the same repeating things? Trolls or not trolls you are creating your own troll. Better stop that and go back to kikyo. It is a choice anyway to like trolls or not. @joongkyo if indeed I was wrong about raymonchae and shk were together in Jeju with other friends. Sorry for being wrong. I won't make up such baseless things. Yet, to edit, is a hard thing for me

This is kikyo, songsong cp. 

giphy.gif

Okay, sorry for this outburst but seriously this is my exact reaction the past few days when I saw/read some posts from the trolls and 'wolf in sheep's clothing' member in this thread. How I wish the thread can automatically detect trolls & fakers and kick them out before they could even write a single word :angry: 

My head hurts when backreading.. there are so many trolls here ruining the happy atmosphere. Please troll somewhere else, this is SongSong / KiKyo Shippers happy place!

@joongkyo please keep sharing news here, you are and some of seniors here are my only reliable and trustworthy sources of SongSong.

Sigh. I'm just so mad at these trolls now.

okay. If you sense that this person is a troll, you know the casual mentioning of some other person not related to this thread plus the usual excuse of "I'm sorry i'm a newbie" type of thing and you see that the person is basically a newbie then please be cautious. Please be skeptic atleast. And don't DONT ever let them get you. Dont even like their post. The best way is to ignore them. Because this is what they came here for. To cause a stir. To make a noise. To do something in our ship. And if we let them do that, they will continue. If we give in to them and notice them the least, then they are mission accomplished. Right? Im not saying every new member here is a troll, each should just be cautious. Each should be really cautious. 

And to the newbies who ARE NOT TROLLS, please PLEASE FOLLOW THE RULES. NO QUOTING OF GIF IMAGES. NO CASUAL MENTION OF THIS ACTOR OR THIS ACTRESS. THIS IS KIKYO SHIP. OKAY. AND PLEASE BACKREAD TOO. it really helps. I am telling you. I am still new, i know. And i backread. Took me ages but it was worth it. I am in no position to say all of this but please, i want a peaceful shipping like every real kikyo shippers here. If you are real, you want that too right?

Sigh. 

And to the trolls, your ship needs you. You should just go back to where you came from. 

Just read silently... like what I am doing. Whatever your curiosity was and whatever you read or seen out there would probably have been covered and discussed here already. This thread is that good and up to date! I am just enjoying all the new news of uri SongSong couple. Keep 'em coming!

23 minutes ago, cheese79 said:

Agree with you except for one thing :D. I think SJK not bad in hiding emotion but he want to honestly show his emotion to SHK. I believe he is straightforward person and show what he feels to SHK :D

Hi! Yeah i agree wif u that he wanted to show his feelings to SHK!

Then i shall add in 2 more words: he is bad in hiding emotion 'FROM US'....haha. It's simply to obvious already. Don't u agree?

Archived