[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

this is me while reading some of the comments..

d2762-awkward.gif

and this is me while reading what director have said..

anigif_enhanced-buzz-10856-1376329623-9.

and this is me while reading non shipper

judging_you.gif

ps: can someone enlightened me which part in the drama is this picture from?

020e430cda4f2a3dc4f607760995d4a4.jpg

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi all

Since we are all waiting for more good news (hopefully) :)

Curious to know how would you peeps be if you were celebrities in a dating relationship

At which stage of the relationship would you be declaring to the public? 

or what are the conditions you would do so?

Open discussion!! :D

1 hour ago, khxy said:

Translation from baidu:

The cinematographer said SongSong shot kissing scenes over a hundred times.Everytime Joong Ki had NG,Hye Kyo would say 'one more time.'

They did so many takes in order to have the best results

Seems like the kissing topic is back again. Frankly speaking, I'm not sure if I'll be okay if songsong has bedscene shot. I couldn't handle the pervy me whenever I watched the kissing scene, the sexual tension is too much. So what's more if they gave me bed scene. 

Since we are having the bts next week, I hope they will show more of songsong kissing scene. I know I might asking too much, but this might be the only time I see them eating kissing each other. I'm not sure when will I be able to see them acting together again, and of course the probability seeing them kissing without camera (as sjk and shk) is like 0%. 

But I'm putting my hope high that they will share their kissing picture when they get married one day. :heart: *being overly positive- delulu me*

9 minutes ago, Prentiss said:

ps: can someone enlightened me which part in the drama is this picture from?

shk looks so small here.. and they look so good together..like they always do

2 minutes ago, laughmao said:

Hi all

Curious to know how would you peeps be if you were celebrities in a dating relationship

When I'm gonna get married.

45 minutes ago, angieknows_11 said:

Haha. Just thinking about Song Joong Ki having many NGs while filming the kissing scene ... Delusion helmet on: Maybe he was giddy, like a pervy school boy reacting, "Heeheehee. I get to kiss her again. This is happening." 

HAHAHA i'm so sorry i lol-ed hard at your post! i was wondering why SJK keep laughing in bts videos hahaha, please let me wear your delusion helmet too :wub:

Some more translations from director interview 

SHK is a type of actress who instead of concentrating on looks, will purposely ask the director to film her such that her acting and her expressions  and gaze will stand out more. She even added dirt to her face to make the earthquake scenes more realistic, while most actresses are usually more concerned about looking their most beautiful for the screen and creating a visually beautiful scene. 

He said when she's doing her crying scenes , he finds himself shedding tears along with her and all the crew will also feel sad along with her. He also said she is the actor with the most smiles on the set.. :wub:

Hahahaha. . Perhaps the director is also in love with SHK. . Hence he says he doesn't feel any love between shk and sjk.. just kidding :P

@Prentiss I think that's a bts on the first episode...where they first met..

@louistommoaf I think that's common in Korea too that directors or staff around them keep mum on whatever they saw..they'd rather not say anything...actually u cannot see or hear directors talking about the dating life of their artist

@laughmao in Korea it's better to declare your relationship when ur already engaged or getting married..declaring relationship and ended up to break up usually have negative effect on women here in Korea..not all but common...knetz comments are very scary

So the director don't believe that SJK and SHK are dating. That ruined my night but well they can't reveal anything coz it's not their business to tell and they are aware that the couple don't want to reveal anything about them, except them. It's their business after all and they have the only rights to say it when that time comes that they are both ready to say it in public.

If SJK is dating but not SHK then why he keeps on seeing SHK and keep on mentioning her in his interviews. If I were that somebody I will be mad/jealous coz my boyfriend is fond of mentioning this gorgeous (SHK) girl every time I repeat everytime. It's is so obvious that they are truly madly deeply inlove. SJK AND SHK are really private when it comes to their personal life that's why they are so careful in everything they do and say. That's why people around them are protecting them. Though some of them are giving us hints about these two. :wub:

ill ill keep on waiting for that day they will finally announced in public that they'll get married this year. Ahhh. I will be the happiest  person in the world. (I was once an O2 Couple Shipper but In sung has no intention for SHK but his best friend SJK. I doubt In Sung advices Joong Ki to get the role of YSJ if he wants to get close to SHK MORE. )

5 minutes ago, applegirl2 said:

Some more translations from director interview 

SHK is a type of actress who instead of concentrating on looks, will purposely ask the director to film her such that her acting and her expressions  and gaze will stand out more. She even added dirt to her face to make the earthquake scenes more realistic, while most actresses are usually more concerned about looking their most beautiful for the screen and creating a visually beautiful scene. 

He said when she's doing her crying scenes , he finds himself shedding tears along with her and all the crew will also feel sad along with her. He also said she is the actor with the most smiles on the set.. :wub:

Hahahaha. . Perhaps the director is also in love with SHK. . Hence he says he doesn't feel any love between shk and sjk.. just kidding :P

she's pretty without even trying.

6 minutes ago, dees33 said:

http://news.nate.com/view/20160418n35676?mid=e0103

The photographer mentioned that  SJK addressed SHK Noona or Sunbae? Google is not helping at all.

"There were times when SJK addressed her noona and there were also times when SJK addressed her sunbae too"  that's the translation:) I'm not 100% dependable tho bcos I'm not a native korean but I've been learning Korean for years so hopefully it helps:)

16 minutes ago, laughmao said:

Hi all

when I truly know and believe he is the one! :wub:

1 hour ago, applegirl2 said:

There's  another translation  that says of the 2 actors,  Sjk had more NGs  whereas shk would be the one requesting 'one more take ' in any scene  cos she's a perfectionist 

The above translation  that was given by baidu earlier.. would make shk sound equally opportunistic ( and pervy)  Hahaha 

I don think SHK is "pervy" my friend, I don't know if she is changing. I saw her BTS kissing scenes a long time ago, as her co star kissed her, she wiped away her lips. Even if she has a feeling for the co star, let s say sjk, it is sjk that I m sure making the first move. Hope so... the question is "did they wipe their lips? LOL" JK for sure enjoyed the kiss, his lips movement can't fool our eyes. 

But to be honest, I feel giddy reading sjk said NG while shk said "one more time" argh....can't imagine. I saw sjk's video in one of his films he was kissing his co star and soon he seemed wipe his lips away after the actress wiped away hers. ....oh god, I should take medicine...how byeontae I m now. :(:D

@joongkyo hah, Rumors said one sided love from SJK, I m glad, at least at first let it be, it is a good start to build and continue relationship, so, it is good for the woman, for uri kyo, and no more bash for her. 

What happen when u kiss ur partner not multiple but hundred of time??

ASDFGHJKLPOITUEIOSHNCGGFVB..,.,am so glad both of them are perfectionist....so we can get most sweet kissing scene ever in KDrama...:D

I died everytime I heard their kiss sound even PD try to cover with Junsu song...but I still can hear it...:crazy:

I hope KBS will give us at least 30% from hundreds of NGs in BtS episode....so we can discuss this matter rationally with biology and chemistry and maybe some physic support....:glasses:

edit; at this point...I don't believe anything come out from the crew, staff or who ever coz we have our Capt.. JinGoo come to the rescue...hehehe

The director/costars/writer/extras/coffee boy or whoever will never ever in a million years say they are dating.  They have no right to talk about their private life, and they honestly might not even know.  They'll just stick with the safe line that they are good friends who worked hard, which is all they should say.   The only two people who have a right to say anything are SHK and SJK.  

Honestly it's funny people are being asked all the time, as if the press didn't believe their denials lol.  They obviously did not if they keep asking everyone around them. 

4 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

To the really annoying trolls who don't get the message.

Yes the PD said that he personally saw , SJK calling her noona and sunbae.

Yes the PD said he doesn't believe the dating rumours.

What is your point exactly? 

But, this isn't any different than what Jasper said - so then why does the media keep asking people if they really did believe that they aren't dating. This dating rumour has been out since February, one would think the media is over it by now. But since they keep asking anyone and everyone connected to DOTS, looks like they're not convinced as of now.

Also, really interesting to note that both Jasper and the PD spoke about SJK's behaviour to SHK and didn't mention anything about her behaviour, because the netizens started suspecting the two of rumours not because of SHK but rather they were taken aback at SJK's behaviour starting from the Seoul PC then the HK PC and now with the new selfies coming out - the netizens can't figure out if they were really just close colleagues this whole time then why did SJK's behaviour go through a monumental change in the last two months. Some have even suspected it to be a one-sided love from SJK, which is why he's the one who keeps behaving strangely...lol...so I think it's funny how both Jasper and PD clarified SJK's behaviour, looks like they're very much aware of exactly who the netizens are suspecting.

one sided love? seriously?

Archived