[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

1 hour ago, beanizbaby said:

Didn't he do a bed scene with HYS in Penny Pinchers?  I didn't actually watch the movie; however, I did see some random clips and saw references here and there?  

No, it wasn't HYS but other girl in Penny Pinchers...Ehm...how to say...it was actually hot kissing then the girl asked him to buy c*****m but he failed to get it. So I think it wasn't bed scene right? CMIIW

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow SJK do you know how you're making us SS shippers feel rn????? Now with the song.. And the lyrics describing everything SHK is and how their history and situation are probably like.... I'M DOWN FOR THIS! 

I'm willing to bet someone is so very happy smiling rn with all these live updates! All em answers are making us smiling so much, I can't imagine how it'd be to the intended recipient coughssonghyekyocoughs :wub:

1 minute ago, hyukgu said:

Can I say that when he acted as drunk YSJ, that must be him in the real life when he's drunk? LOL Thanks to that scene and KS's spoiler, I can imagine what SJK looks like when he's drunk :lol:

@hyukgu Our writer-nim has confirmed she adapted her scripts to match Kyo's and Ki's real life, maybe you're right that our real Ki will be exactly like YSJ when getting drunk =)))

And one more thing, our Kyo shared that she likes alcohol, like alcohol =)) 

3 minutes ago, hyukgu said:

Can I say that when he acted as drunk YSJ, that must be him in the real life when he's drunk? LOL Thanks to that scene and KS's spoiler, I can imagine what SJK looks like when he's drunk :lol:

And yet again, this is SJK coming to life as YSJ... That particular scene is so vivid in my head omg! And now Kwangsoo told us how SJK is when drunk I'M JUST---

Ok guys. Time to pop the champagne! A pre-toast to the loveliest and most adorable Mr and Mrs Song Joong Ki to be! SJK, you're helluva doting bf and SHK is lucky to have you. SJK, did we say she fits nicely into your arms and she looks damn sexy when she smiles? Plus your height difference makes it easy for you to devour her lips like an eagle swooping on its prey? But then you 'attack' her lips so lovingly! So gently. So passionately.

Ok. Today calls for celebration. Let's dance!! This guy is so awesome and such a troll! But I'm loving it! :)

4 minutes ago, Hồ Vi said:

@hyukgu Our writer-nim has confirmed she adapted her scripts to match Kyo's and Ki's real life, maybe you're right that our real Ki will be exactly like YSJ when getting drunk =)))

And one more thing, our Kyo shared that she likes alcohol, like alcohol =)) 

MTE lol and he becomes the cutest when getting drunk tho :D KS should spoil more SJK's secrets including when he falls in love ahahahah 

1 minute ago, hyukgu said:

MTE lol and he becomes the cutest when getting drunk tho :D KS should spoil more SJK's secrets including when he falls in love ahahahah 

@hyukgu haha, I think Ki (and maybe Kyo, too) has no option but to kill Soo if he doesnt want all of his secrets to spread all over the world (including the secrets with our Kyo) =))) KS knows too much :))
Did you remember the thing that KS revealed he came to a party of DOTS and the was poked by running man cast? This man can "suddenly" reveal anything in a near future, keep sailing :)) 

Guys, thank you so much for the updates and everything! My phone's acting weird today that I cannot make a post.  I think I just 'clicked like' to about 80% of the posts here today. So now, I am using my PC to make this post because I can no longer contain my happiness!!

OMG! I'm so happy.  Our SJK is JOYFULLY IN LOVE (my heart is telling me its with SHK!)!! :heart: 

BLISS - this is what I am feeling right now.  Let's celebrate!! 

Just now, nefer said:

Guys, thank you so much for the updates and everything! My phone's acting weird today that I cannot make a post.  I think I just 'clicked' to about 80% of the posts here today.  

OMG! I'm so happy.  Our SJK is JOYFULLY IN LOVE (my heart is telling me its with SHK!)!! :heart: 

BLISS - this is what I am feeling right now.  Let's celebrate!! 

Dont worry guy :))) All you need to update is that we have a terrible rain of hints today =))) And our Kyo, though not appearing at the FM, actually appears everywhere in Ki's answer :v 

Wow!!!Fnally a true Man(co star) who is willing to go through so much(interviews) to prove that he is IN LOVE WITH OUR GODDESS !.so that she wont get any backlash anymore..

"Hey look here,I AM THE ONE GOING HEAD OVER HEELS WITH HER!!" DONT SCARE HER,DONT TOUCH HER,DONT EVEN BACKSLASH HER!" ...."AIM ME INSTEAD!"......

Clap clap clap clap:phew:

Awww!! Lee Kwang Soo and Song Jong Ki's friendship are bestfriend goals. Sweetest real-life celebrity bromance. :blush:  This ship is killing me now... I'm running out of oxygen... *Someone save me please, over.*  Gaaaaah!!! So much revelations about his ideal type. :heart::heart:

3 minutes ago, Hồ Vi said:

@hyukgu haha, I think Ki (and maybe Kyo, too) has no option but to kill Soo if he doesnt want all of his secrets to spread all over the world (including the secrets with our Kyo) =))) KS knows too much :))
Did you remember the thing that KS revealed he came to a party of DOTS and the was poked by running man cast? This man can "suddenly" reveal anything in a near future, keep sailing :)) 

LOL They indeed should be aware of KS since he knows EVERYTHING :phew: Once you poke fun at him, he will reveal anything but yeah for shippers like us, the more secrets he reveals the happier we are esp if it's regarding SS :D

Archived