[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

So, there are two changes happening to sjk, 

first, i read a long time ago, he did not drink (did not like drink, drunk correct me if I m wrong) and now when he drinks, he s happy. ...mmm so suspicious, songhyekyo learned drinking from CTH.

second, his ideal type changes, from a long legged lady (he as willing to have a gf taller than him) to a petite figure (I remember one scene in FH 2004 when Han ji eun looking at her short legs compared to kang hye won' long legs) ...why changes? You met someone and fall for her...:lol::lol::lol:

ottoke, why I m so happy? Especially when he said he want to get married at 30-40, wow,..he is now 31 ..go get married with shk, all fans of either your and her approve without hesitation. 

What about SHK? I think she no problem at all, flower boy (she said she prefers not so flower boy) or not, at least when the guy is manly and he pursues shk, she will be really into it. Go get her, sjk.

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HAPPIEST THREAD IN THE WORLD RN!!! I'm just so happy with SJK's description of his ideal woman, at this point istg we're not delusional anymore that he's 99.99999999% describing SHK! and even non-shippers have SHK on their minds when he said that! 

I don't even care anymore bout trolls here and everywhere WE ARE ALL HAPPY OVER THE MOON OVER THE STARS IN URK HEHEHEHEHE 

HAPPY DAY IN THE SS SHIP! 

I am trying to be calm, but seriously SJK, did you really have to describe the woman you like in such detail? You should have just said SHK, lol.

Someone must be so happy at home right now... 

I think they are preparing the fans to get used to the idea he will get married soon. 

Can anyone confirm that by "smaller" he meant in size and not in age? Sorry for asking this question but as khxy was not sure whether it was size or age, I thought a confirmation would be assuring.

As for whether SHK is sportive, this is what she said:

"I run, cycle, and do a lot of outdoor exercise.”

http://www.dramabeans.com/2008/10/interview-from-the-drama-set-with-song-hye-gyo/

One of the scenes that Joong Ki like is when he asked Dr Kang what is her blood type?

She said "beautiful type"

Then the mc proceeds to ask if his girlfriend answers him in such a way,what will he do?

JK said whatever my girlfriend says is alright and whatever she does is always correct

The other two will be when he said " save him" during the Arab leader scene and "should i apologise or confess?" After the wine kiss.

@ewff, its has been confirmed that he is talking about smaller in built not age .

OMG this is the happiest day of my life, I'm about to die of happiness lol! Never in my life has a couple I ship became so realistic. (Idk what I just typed lol, please don't mind my language xD) So I actually wanted to translate in detail about Joong-ki's answers but @missandrea posted the Twitter translations already so I stopped translating. :sweatingbullets: But now Joong-ki is personally choosing the 3 favourite scenes that he likes from DOTS. 

(Starting from 3rd because I'm getting live feed)

3rd) The scene where he asked KMY what is her blood type and she replied: "The beauty type?"

MC asked if it was his girlfriend who replied in such a way, what would he do. He said, "whatever my girlfriend say is all right, she is always right." (Sorry this wasn't the 2nd favourite scene. Just a random question by the MC)

2nd) After the wine kiss, Joong-ki asked KMY: "Should I apologise or should I confess?" (I can confirm that the account mentioned Joong-ki and not YSJ lol)

1st) The scene where they were trying to save the Arab president when he said "then save him". Joong-ki received an order from his superior and was in a dilemma, but he still asked KMY whether the Arab president could be saved. After KMY said it's possible, it was the scene where he took off his earpiece and pointed the gun at the Arab official (?). 

From top to bottom, from head to toe, everything is about Hye-kyo. :P 

Today feels LEVEL 10...ASDFGHHJKLMNBVCXZQPWIEUGEFR.....

Today we have...Ideal type aka SHK...Shipwreck wallpaper....marriage at 30th....Gummy....

Gosh....to much feelllllllll......*Rollingonthefloor*

edit: @SarahLovesGhthank you dear....i think am gonna exploded...

Leemmeee cry in the corner...when we don't expect anything....we got this so much info....:bawling:

I really love our SongSong Ship...:heart::heart::heart:

10 minutes ago, songsquare said:

HAPPIEST THREAD IN THE WORLD RN!!! I'm just so happy with SJK's description of his ideal woman, at this point istg we're not delusional anymore that he's 99.99999999% describing SHK! and even non-shippers have SHK on their minds when he said that! 

I don't even care anymore bout trolls here and everywhere WE ARE ALL HAPPY OVER THE MOON OVER THE STARS IN URK HEHEHEHEHE 

HAPPY DAY IN THE SS SHIP! 

tumblr_inline_o0lkurc6Tk1sbi3i5_500.gif

What a happy and blessed day indeed for all SS shippers!! :lol:

Oh during his KBS interview he said it was the "Then save him" line as well.   I like that he added more romantic ones. 

the beauty one is especially interesting since it's just a cute like from MY, but doesn't have much plot significance. 

Hmm, so recently SHK changed her opinion about marriage, going from "something she doesnt really want, as it would limit her freedom" to "have no time to waste" 

And SJK mentions several times, that he wants to marry. Describes his ideal woman to be as close to SHK as possible, without actually saying anything revealing. And mentions how he has been quite happy recently and without stress.

Anyone thinks, his answers were directed at SHK ? I think so. 

Hmm, SJK, you are one sneaky man. 

4 minutes ago, SarahLovesGh said:

OMG this is the happiest day of my life, I'm about to die of happiness lol! Finally a couple I ship has never became so realistic. So I actually wanted to translate in detail about Joong-ki's answers but @missandrea posted the Twitter translations already so I stopped translating. But now Joong-ki is personally choosing the 3 favourite scenes that he likes from DOTS. 

(Starting from 3rd because I'm getting live feed) 3rd) The scene where he asked KMY what is her blood type and she replied: "The beauty type?"

2nd) MC asked if it was his girlfriend who replied in such a way, what would he do. He said, "whatever my girlfriend say is all right, she is always right."

1st) After the wine kiss, Joong-ki asked Dr. Kang: "Should I apologise or should I confess?"

From top to bottom, from head to toe, everything is about Hye-kyo. :P

OMG SJK, HOW CAN YOU DO THIS TO SHIPPERS LIKE US LOL BOTH IN DRAMA AND REAL LIFE, HIS WORLD IS JUST FULL OF SHK :wub:

I love it when he said "my gf is always right" ehmmm ok sjk *cough* *cough* :phew:

18 minutes ago, QuynhT said:

The feels... THE FEELS

What's up with the sudden desire/desperation to get married Joongki-ssi? You found THE ONE? :)) 

I know guys..especially celebs.. don't ever step foot into that region (aka the marriage region) cuz it upsets fan(girls) ... it's obvious that Fans at the FM were opposing :)) but he did anyways. Yay for COURAGE Mr. Song. May you and the Mrs. Song will be happily together for eternity (luckily she gets to have the hubby's last name and also keep her last name...see the benefit HyeKyo-ssi?)

Cue: Gummy's You Are My Everything - English version: Mr Song singing to Mrs. Song "I hope that one day you'll realize that I can see FOREVER in your eyes. And i'm wishing my dream will come true. I'm lost without you. You are my everything" 

And of course those constantly changing/ very specific "ideal" qualities 

Delulu mode is currently ON... at its highest level. 

@QuynhT Cant agree with you moreeeeee!

Did guys realize that an actor/actress when being asked about their marriage plan in the future, they usually answer generally that "I still have no plan for that" or "I hope to see my ideal type for the near future" bla bla bleu bleu. Even when their ages are around 34 - 40 :))

And our Joongki, a 31 year-old gorgeous man with so many career opportunity up forward, emphasizes that he of course wanna get married despite fans' disapproval lol. Why are you so deep in a hurry Joongki ssi? =))

It seems like he's telling the world that "i'm ready, just wait for my girl's saying yes" =))) And the one whom we all know, said she has no time to waste anymore :3 

Can we celebrate a party tonight at our own house? I can't control my feelings just like when SHK unnie bombing us with her IG.

He wants to get married (not in present tense but he did think a lot of this matter), despite his busy-don't-have-time-to-rest schedules. Even fans said "noooo" but he said out loud that he wants.

SJK just came back after MS. Normally all other actors say that they want to concentrate on actings. When they have a successful project, they know that they have a lot of things to do next and it will be all about actings. But..SJK doesn't mind to say that he wants to get married. He also can describe more details who is she....hahaha. That means he has a special one in his mind, right? And he's ready when the right time comes hehe. (Am I too much delulu....)

Thanks again for all updates and sharing.

One thing I know for sure about his daily life, SJK oftens has to maintain his body/weight for his projects, and I'm happy that he has met the right one to help him. As Kyo's fans  sisters here said, she's a good cook and be good at cooking healthy foods. I can see he's in good hands. 

And as always, today he proved that he always care for her, can protect her with his strong mind. She's our unnie SHK. 

Love KiKyo!

If I remember it correctly, SHK's favorite scene (or line) is also the one where they were trying to save the president where YSJ asked KMY if she can save the arab president then YSJ told her to save him. 

Both SHK and SJK have the same favorite scene. DEEP DOWN INSIDE I KNOW THEIR FAVORITE SCENE IS THEIR PASSIONATE KISSING SCENE IN SUNKEN SHIP but they can't say it because it would be too telling. LOL

1 hour ago, larinalove said:

So you don't know how to put/change your ringtone but do know how to put the shipwreck wallpaper on you phone SJK-shiii?! What would be the reason I wonder ;). Thank you guys for the updates, you're the best, keep them coming. 

Remember when in DOTS, at the double date in the cafe, SDY said something cheesy after stating that he doesn't know how to change ringtones and he only knows the ringtone that YMJ have put for him? I remember how jealous YJS was seeing the girls totally fall for SDY. 

So maybe SJK learned something from SDY character and  is this the way his hinting his current girlfriend (cough SHK cough) he doesn't know any other ringtone other that what she sets for him? :D

I maybe go crazy here reading all your comments. 

Joong Ki stayed over at Kwang Soo's house a few days ago.

Kwang Soo commented that when JK is drunk,he forgets about everything.

KS revealed that once when JK was drunk,he threw his phone into the soup and the next day he was wondering why his phone was weird? Hahaha  

Archived