[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

SJK's little tush is so cute. LOL. His fan meeting should have started already. I hope we get videos even though I think they're restricted to record or take pictures. I know I should respect that but I need it to console me since I couldn't make it. I think that's fair LOL 

Edit: He appeared! Omg I'm envious!

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, lovely_skham_stv said:

THEIR ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS.

They are both dedicated, loyal and committed individuals. I remember we narrowed down the times they managed to see eachother other than the work related times but now we can add 2 more times (tea dates). I believe if they really didn't want their relationship to work they wouldn't put in this much time to see each other. I think they are past the initial stages of getting to know each other, and now they already have a solid foundation built.

Now despite the level of fame he's received and the possibility of criticism she may receive from the development of their relationship, they still manage to make it work. They have continuously given reason to us that WE ARE NOT DELUSIONAL and that something is going on between them. They are not going to come out and say it but to me they have already acknowledged that she and he have a bond. Also they are actors who have been in relationships before some hi-profile then others but that is besides the point. The point is that because of those past relationships they are now familiar with the ways to date unsuccessfully. From my eyes I can see they are making great strides to support and still be committed to their relationship.

So for the future, yes he may be quite busy for the next month but that doesn't mean their relationship can't work, He is still presently in S.Korea and in May he will be in China and I bet she will be their too, China is like a second home to her, so she knows how to keep her relationship under wraps while still being able to spend time together. Remember when she said in the midway P.C that her friends in China would like to go to dinner with him, To me she could be laying ground work about the possibility of seeing them together in the near future. So that part is covered if it happens we get a few pictures here and there.

I have very little doubt that SJK is not 100% committed to her, as much as she is 100% committed to him. She even expresses that when she is in a relationship he will have her complete trust and her loyalty and affection. Since we all believe he courted her first and now they've reached a stage where they admitted they are close and still see each other then it only symbolizes her level of commitment. Through his recent press conference, he basically put her on a ped-a-stool and believe you me she owns it and is well deserving of it but also he has asked for his privacy and not just his privacy but the people close to him as well. Therefor in a way he protected their relationship as well and to me I think that this went a long way for her.

He is incredible smart and committed to those he deems truly worth of his friendship, and she is one of them, there is no way he would let her take any kind of heat, HE WILL TAKE IT ALL IF HE COULD. So at times, we maybe disappointed hearing him jet off to one fan-meet after another but remember there is 24 hours in a day and one may sleep for 7 hours less another 1 hour for fan meet 2 hours for prep 3 hours for breakfast, lunch and dinner that leaves 11 hours for what? Date night/rendezvous perhaps. Long distance relationships are hard, but if you truly love someone, you make it work. Leave the excuses at the door, They are over 30, ain't got no time for any of that BS, I am a firm believer of that, I'm talking through my own experience, I am 100% committed to my man and we have been together for 5 years, we see each other once or twice a week, we talk maybe a couple of times a day, since he is out of town a lot and extremely busy and sometimes we will go without seeing each other for months. Just because I don't get to be close to him like a "normal" relationship would entail it doesn't mean that we just give up. In fact we are A LOT closer now than we were before, because I fully understand what his job requires him to do and the his sacrifices in order for me to be happy. Of course we would love to be together all the time but that isn't reality.

So back to them though, I don't perceive they will let distance or lack of face to face time create any sort of dark cloud over their relationship. To me they have something solid, They met in 2013 and its obvious he was smitten or he didn't go back to see the set again, and as soon as he had the opportunity to be acting opposite of her he expressed how blessed he was to be given the chance. They have been proven that beyond what the normal colleague to colleague relationship they have exceeded that standard and further moved on to something great. Finding out that he is quite the traditional man, all of his actions that relate to her make COMPLETE SENSE, When you first like someone what do you do? you get to know them through their friends (YAI, studio concrete, her staff (her make-up stylist), he has been given many chances to be with her and he has taken every single one, He has been given many chances to to let the entire world that his and her relationship is purely nothing special but he has failed at that as well, through their filming he is able to bring out her true self (BTS), he cares and looks after her in many ways. He took a flight to NYC just to see her for a meal?(taking a 12 hour flight just to coincidentally meet). Come on now I  am sure they're are plenty of restaurants in S.Korea that can offer equal if not greater standard of food. Otherwise I would like to know what restaurant it is so I can check it out LOL. The man has proven he is willing to DO everything in his power to spend time with her and prove to her that he is committed and is loyal to her. Just so the minutes/hours/days/weeks he isn't with her, she knows that IF HE COULD BE WITH HER HE WOULD.

NOW THAT MY FRIENDS IS WHY WE ARE HERE! THESE TWO JUST MAKE PERFECT SENSE!

@lovely_skham_stvcouldnt agree with you more!!!your post really made my day!!!huge thanks!

28 minutes ago, joongkl85 said:

so according to starnews, joongki will have a "secret guest appearance" in his fanmeet today. WHAT ARE THE CHANCES THAT IT'LL BE HYEKYO? i really want it to be her but i doubt it hahahaha. maybe it's going to be kwangsoo or jo in sung LOL that seems more possible. 

i dont expect him to mention shk ofc since it's HIS fanmeet and not a dots event or whatever. but if he does i'd be really happy <33333 

I'll take that chance anytime of the day! The odds are up but I'm hopeful. But my instincts are reeling me it might be Lee Kwang Soo. Gaaaaaahh!! 

25 minutes ago, Kimi Dora said:

what on earth are you posting? fingers?

that right side is the picture of shk friends taken in a bar in new york.

some of us need to learn how to post facts or fictions created by immature fangirls especially thru instagram.

i had enough with this enlarge picture/cropped pictures etc.

please consider whether the picture/theory/news  legit before posting anything.

i dont want shk to get the impact, because usually the fangirl didnt witch hunting the male so please consider wisely.

200_s.gif

Hi guys,

Speaking of Jasper Choi's comment about KiKyo relationship, I suddenly want to throwback all the comments and hints about our KiKyo from other members of the cast (Sorry you guys if I'm deep in delulu mode and this post is pretty long longgg :3 )

- Our Jin Goo: In his private interview, he has mentioned in the end that "Hope you guys wait till the end to see the ending of me and Myung Joo's love story. And about Yoo captain and Dr. Kang, they've already gone so far that they can't stop anymore". => I deeply have the gut that both YSJ/KMY and our KiKyo are mentioned here lol :))

- Our Snoopy (Park Hoon ssi): He actually didn't reveal any hints about our KiKyo, but accidentally exposed that "Joongki visited my mother in Taebaek, I'm so appreciated. And Kyo, the one who had no scene on that day in Taebaek, also visited my mother". => Okay, my delulu mode allowed me to think that our couple paid that visit together :3

- Our Ki Bum (Min Suk ssi): the only and the most important hint from this cute man is the fact that our Songsong did buy him a birthday cake (Joongki hyung and Hye Kyo noona) on January 24th => It truly means that our couple at least has spent their precious time together at the cafeteria, and I wonder that who has drived our Kyo home at that night hoho

- Kwang Soo ssi (quite irrelevant in our cast members lol): this cute man has unconditionally revealed that he has a dinner with "DOTS cast" on a day of March (before the day filming running man on March 16th). Then on the next day, he was poked by the cast running man why he had to come to the dinner with the cast while you are just a cameo =)) And then a cropped picture was leaked in the IG which was supposed to be the picture of Kwang Soo, Joongki and Hye Kyo sitting together). Bonus, the shippers also doubt that Hye Kyo has accepted to take care of Kwangsoo sister's puppy (Mongsil) when his sister traveled while he was heading for China => Who brought the dog to our Kyo's house  (This hint was almost proved by Hye Kyo's pic on IG with mongsil :)))

About Jasper comment, although he said that he felt nothing special in KiKyo relationship, just siblings, but anyway, he added that maybe they has discussed and acted together, who knows =))

To sum this pretty long post, I think that we'd better not pay too much attention to KiKyo action in front of the media (both of them wanna keep their privacy at the most) or the way he addressed her in presscon. Just look at their movements in real life: they are close offscreen, they meet each other regularly in shady point of day (midnight lol), their secret dating in NYC on valentine vacation... Whatever happens, I deeply believe that our KiKyo will treasure their present relationship and choose the right way to protect each other, support each other (both Kyo and Ki). So, keep sailling shipperrrrrsssss :3 

Baidu has updated news regarding the fan meet

Qns asked to Joong Ki:

How does he de-stress?

He said there are times when he drinks but truthfully now he has no pressure and stress and feel happy now

What is his ideal type?

She cannot be as tall as Kwang Soo

What does he do during his free time?

Read scripts,attend events and find Kwang Soo.

He also mentioned that he wants get married when he is 30-40 years old.

Updating:

His phone screen wallpaper is the sunken ship island in Greece.

His ritual before sleep:put on mask for anti aging.Finishing his work for the day and preparing for his work the next day.Normally he will read scripts so he fall asleep easily.

His dream as an actor doesnt change.To continue having good and different projects .

When MC asked whether he wants to get married,he said of course yes.

The way he shower-from head,body and bottom

He likes woman that is:

Sporty,can sing,has good personality,good at cooking,,sexy,gives of good feeling (vibe) and he is able to lead her

His main reason for choosing any project is good script.

He is a bit reluctant  to act in "bed scene" but he will not say no if the script is good.

He received many letters from fans while he was in the army.He read those letters at night and was surprised.He is thankful to all his fans for always supporting him.

*anyway as this is quick/rough translations by baidu fans,we shall wait for the official article to confirm the accurate content of the Q and A.

Source baidu

It's starting already...

Credit to IG owners

BTW, I'm glad some of the regulars are back on this thread and for everyone, thank you for keeping this thread alive and putting good thoughtful reads! For the haters, gosh! Get a life! We are in harmony in this thread! Leave us or just not comment at all if you are just going to make some stup*d and unnecessary posts! To all SS shippers, let's just be classy and not falter! Cheers! Gaaaaaaahhh.

http://m.metroseoul.co.kr/news/newsview?newscd=2016041700033 

Tey are interested in sjk and shk to be ambassadors of duty free ? Ahhh I hope it really happens .  SJK and shk in one ad.... Owhhh can not imagine how it feels Lol .

EDIT :  and forgive me if this info is wrong.  Better ask @joongkyo to translate this article :blush: 

1 minute ago, khxy said:

Qns asked to Joong Ki:

How does he de-stress?

He said there are times when he drinks but truthfullty now he has no pressure and stress and feel happy now

What is his ideal type?

Source baidu

Okay, so no stress these days + a woman shorter than LKS+Marriage could be today, tomorrow or any time in the next 8 years. Lol, okay SJK!

@joongkyo LOL SJK is hilarious! Love him to bits! HAHA! Thanks for sharing! Hope you can keep us updated throughout. 

Take this lightly as I'm completely delusional right now but SJK used to always name his ideal type as being tall. Today he switched it up and said she can't be taller then LKS. Perhaps his girlfriend doesn't fit that category and if he mentioned a tall girl like he always did then someone will be sulky? Again, just my delusions lol. 

4 minutes ago, Summer Rize said:

http://m.metroseoul.co.kr/news/newsview?newscd=2016041700033 

EDIT :  and forgive me if this info is wrong.  Better ask @joongkyo to translate this article :blush: 

It's an article about how Duty free companies like Lotte and Shila are interested in hiring Hallyu stars as their brand amabassodors. And there is a lot of competition between these companies to grab their most popular choices - Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo, I guess companies have or already approached them. (*the article doesn't mention whether the companies want them together or separately).

9 minutes ago, khxy said:

Qns asked to Joong Ki:

How does he de-stress?

He said there are times when he drinks but truthfully now he has no pressure and stress and feel happy now

What is his ideal type?

Source baidu

Because having one tall Kwang Soo is enough for SJK, that's why his ideal woman should be shorter than him *cough* SHK *cough* lol :lol:

10 minutes ago, khxy said:

Qns asked to Joong Ki:

How does he de-stress?

What is his ideal type?

Source baidu

I am literally screaming dunno why. Thank you for sharing! :bawling:

His phone screen wallpaper is the sunken ship in Greece??? I know you've your reasons sjk (that may be different than what we think obviously) BUT THAT IS SO TELLING sorrynotsorry my deluuuu mode is high rn! :D So someone still misses that place even after months getting back from there??? 

Archived