[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Plot twists we all want to happen:

1. SJK saying Song2 is real

2. SHK suddenly appearing as a guest star in the presscon

3. She's so MIA lately because they just found out she's pregnant. 

LOLOL.

Sorry. I think I'm getting crazy.

This presscon is making me nervous.

I don't even think he'll take personal questions.  He's also busy so a presscon for interviews is pretty smart to get it out of the way. 

DoTS is a big achievement for him.  A lot of people aren't able to come back well after their MS, and he picked a wonderful project that was the most successful drama in years... so I'm sure he'll want to celebrate that, and talk about his acting. 

And even if he denies I don't see anything wrong with it.  They've been denying for awhile. 

Just now, joongkyo said:

Because his agency thought to do so and her's didn't, UAA wouldn't anyways...lol, their artists enjoy way too much autonomy to be told what to do. 

I see. It's good because that way, the company enjoys more loyalty from their artists! :lol:

Just now, ewff said:

SHK is a quite private person. This does not only happen to DOTS. This also happens to other products. 

I understand. She's already a A-listed star so really no need for more promotional marketing.

Just now, thepixies said:

Not sure why SHK is laying low. But this press con was arranged by Blossom not KBS.

Blossom is "milking" it! :D

LATE TO THE PARTY!

Just backread 20 pages and i'm love the comments/analysis/findings. etc about our couple. I think i've became a pervert because i can't get enough of the ending kiss scene...it's just so awesome that i keep watching it. U guys are DAEBAK and @hclover96 thanks so much for ur HD gif, i love it so much. LOL

But now that DOTS end, i felt a little sad but also relieved because our kikyo don't have to hold back that much anymore if they're caught dating. I also hope that this thread will keep alive even if it's not as active as this past weeks. For all the members here, i love you all and let's keep supporting our kikyo. Hopefully, they can give us a good news (engagement/marriage) in the future. :heart:

Just now, melissala said:

I don't even think he'll take personal questions.

DoTS is a big achievement for him.  A lot of people aren't able to come back well after their MS, and he picked a wonderful project that was the most successful drama in years... so I'm sure he'll want to celebrate that, and talk about his acting. 

And even if he denies I don't see anything wrong with it.  They've been denying for awhile. 

I have no problem with him talking about his acting, because if he talks about his acting, he will talk about his acting with SHK.

3 minutes ago, ewff said:

I have no problem with him talking about his acting, because if he talks about his acting, he will talk about his acting with SHK.

Yep exactly!  That's what I'm looking forward to.  They had a special bond considering the amount of scenes they had just the two of them.  He hasn't spoken much about that aspect of the show, even though it was such a huge thing.  Though to be fair, he hasn't much of anything yet to begin with...

I AM ANTSY NOW..

If he denies I would be lying if I say I'm not disappointed, but I understand totally ..  I will not give up hoping :D .. 

He can deny all he wants - but the evidence is just to obvious .. :D .. 

I'm sure there will be question about their dating rumors (unless the journalists are warned not to ask such question) ..

Haiyo .. I'm sweating in this air-conditioned room 

2 minutes ago, Bambiina said:

I AM ANTSY NOW..

If he denies I would be lying if I say I'm not disappointed, but I understand totally ..  I will not give up hoping :D .. 

If he denies it, that will be a huge blow for me. That will not the SJK that I think of. 

The ship wreck kiss is definitely real. This is what real couple in love do, touch, look and kiss. The way they caress each other with their eyes : eyes to lips back to eyes and then lips. Touch ... that soft gentle caressing touch on chin to cheeks with that deep eye contact is really lover like. That kiss ... how SJK deepens it show he is really into it at that moment and the way he pulls her into him and the way SHK responded ... Just like a lover would do in real life when they are deeply arousingly into each other. 

There's definitely no way that is acting especially in kdrama.  Plus I have never seen him look or act that way with his other lead actresses in their lines. Unless his acting style as a lover has matured after miltary service.

Just now, ewff said:

If he denies it, that will be a huge blow for me. That will not the SJK that I think of. 

Yeah but SJK said before in an interview tat he will only confess if he got caught..so lets juz prayy:P

Just now, ewff said:

n no no .. not too fast .. huhu .. we are jumping to conclusion .. hold our horses ...  chillax .bambiina

1 minute ago, maizwa said:

Yeah but SJK said before in an interview tat he will only confess if he got caught..so lets juz prayy:P

He does not have to confess. I will understand it totally if they don't confess. But if he denies, it will be extremely disappointing for me personally.

5 minutes ago, Bambiina said:

I AM ANTSY NOW..

He can deny all he wants - but the evidence is just to obvious .. :D .. 

I'm sure there will be question about their dating rumors (unless the journalists are warned not to ask such question) ..

Haiyo .. I'm sweating in this air-conditioned room 

There is no way that man can refute what everyone CLEARLY can see......

JOONKI-SHI YOU GOT "LOVE" WRITTEN ALL OVER YOUR FOREHEAD 

*LOL AND SHK MADE SURE IT WAS PERMANENT!!

HAVE FAITH..... LOL IM AIMING FOR A BRUSH OFF OR A TIP TOE AROUND SAID QUESTIONS IF THEY ARE ALLOWED TO ASK SUCH QUESTIONS

9 minutes ago, Bambiina said:

n no no .. not too fast .. huhu .. we are jumping to conclusion .. hold our horses ...  chillax .bambiina

It's because I value him too much. In my eyes, he is very different from the normal korean male and asian stars. I will be disappointed in that regard.

Guys , I am logging out - doesn't look like news will come out for some time and I'm sure somebody will be around to translate if it does.

Actually,I think SJK called this PC just so that he can get done with all the annoying selfie requests..lol..his way of telling the journalists to come and take the selfies and never bother him again.

Obama-lol.gif

1 minute ago, lovely_skham_stv said:

There is no way that man can refute what everyone CLEARLY can see......

JOONKI-SHI YOU GOT "LOVE" WRITTEN ALL OVER YOUR FOREHEAD 

*LOL AND SHK MADE SURE IT WAS PERMANENT!!

HAVE FAITH..... LOL IM AIMING FOR A BRUSH OFF OR A TIP TOE AROUND SAID QUESTIONS IF THEY ARE ALLOWED TO ASK SUCH QUESTIONS

Yes, that's what I hope. It is so obvious that if he denies it, it will be a huge disappointment for me. 

But I guess I should not continue speculating and I will wait for the PC news. I trust him. I believe that I am right that he will NOT deny it.

Archived