[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

In the PC interview, i remembered that SJK mentioned its hard to act in the last few eps...so i guess its the part when he have to remain calm while looking at KMY cries.He has to tame himself from feeling heartbroken while watching poor SHK broke down in tears.I feel sad for you,JK.

P/S:I tried many times watching her cry and i tried to remain calm...BUT IT'S IMPOSSIBLE NOT TO CRY ALONG WITH HER!:tears:12998460_1670010333223701_86780043076012

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm smiling a little bit everytime I read how people praise and in awe of Kyo's amazing acting.. I'm like 'duh.. where you guys have been?' she nailed it in her movie Hwang Jin Yi and That Winter The Wind Blows killed me.. although I never ship her with JIS (despite he was with Kim Min Hee) they just didn't ooze that vibe like what she shares with Joong Ki now. TBH the vibe they share in DotS is extremely powerful yet sophisticated. It makes us able to absorb their chemistry to the maximul level of surreality. Me as a picky Kdrama watcher (only watch 2 dramas at the same time) and aside from my Kyonatic background, realize Yoo Si Jin and Kang Mo Yeon are not that cliche to the point that it looks like we watch a reality of an army officer and a doctor's hard earned love story. 

Kyo is always 200 percent when it comes to embodied her roles in either drama and movies.. referring to her not so unhappy childhood and so many broken wings days.. sometimes I wonder that she cried a lot during those bitter moments that can express such sadness so real its able to tear our heart out.. amazing and fantastic.. I love her more. 

Song Joong Ki is just as amazing and the fact that he can symbolize the deepest sacrifice a man can do to serve the country (and they want to close the case as a car accident OMG) and his limitless patriotism makes me forget that he is SJK when all I can see is Yoo Si Jin. Best role of him!! 

I'm gonna turn my phone off.. put my butter caramelised popcorn in the microwave, my diet coke is ready and pray for a lag free online streaming in an hour..

Me too.. i am going to turn off my phone . Put away my phone as far as possible.. wait for the torrent link to be uploaded .. about 10 minutes after dots end, watch it on my big tv (not latop gals :D)..  .. not gonna streaming .  I know it will lag. And not gonna read live cap.. no spoiler .. no interuption .. just for tonite .. will standby a box of tissue.. just in case... and now I pray hard... reallyyy hard for a bedscene .. both of them under a blanket .. baring their shoulder a bit ... may be shk hands on his chest    ooooooo I swear I will be a good girl :D ..  if no bedscene .. plis plis plis plisss .. real snogging .. this time I want to see them eating each other   ... kiss like a real man and woman .. we have real emotion.. now we need some real kissing scene chaebal .. and no die tonite .. no bullet.. no near death experience ... plis plis plis.. I have another 45 mins to refeesh this thread and then I am off .. I'll be back to spazz or to cry at about 12 30 KST .... happy ending .. plis.. I want my unicorn.. cotton candy ..and rainbow plis plis plisss

@ZarraJae how can I miss ur name chinggu. Where have u been?

So disappointed that SJK couldn't take a break from all the CF Shoots. :( ... Poor guy really does look tired, he doesn't even look happy at an ice cream set. 

Okay people, everyone there is less than one hour left for the show. Lets show a bit more excitement...lol

D: oh wow SJK's face at an ice cream ad, a happy food... :( /shoves him SHK/ 

Anyways I hope tonight's ep will let us see all those flashbacks and unaired scenes that they seem to tease from faraway (balcony kiss and them dating at the shipwreck in Urk!) and complete this entire story! Gonna enjoy my dinner first before streaming the last ep!

YES WE ARE WATCHING SHK AND SJK FALLING IN LOVE ... that is the diffetence of DOTS n the rest .  

Tonitee gonna be the worst ever withdrawal symptom in all my life of watching KDrama .. I had been upset for the past week .. huhu .. it's getting worst .. :

7 hours ago, ilovesjk said:

Damn SJK and his sexy body! Look at that muscular arm in the first pic! I'm thinking this scene was filmed earlier on when he was still pretty buff. Hopefully seeing his body this way really gives him grief about his body now and encourages him to workout again! Kekeke. 

So there's a chance SongSong won't be there tonight? That's a bummer. Then there's really no point of having that get together. My delusional mind is thinking if they refuse to show up then they're probably watching it together at home. I'd be sad if one shows up but the other doesn't. 

In regards to the tent scene, can we please get a steamy hot scene accompanied by a deep passionate kiss? I think YSJ and KMY deserve it. I think we, as the audience, deserve it. Also, it wouldn't hurt to have them topless too. Well SJK anyway and show SHK's bare shoulders. LOL. I realize I may be asking for too much but hey one can only wish! I hope their bed scene, if there is one, was filmed prior to SJK's injury. I would hate it if the scene was toned down because of it. Though I don't see anything wrong with a woman on top position. Alright excuse my byuntae mind. We've just been trolled too much that I feel they owe it to us LOL. And I just can't accept GooWon having a hotter scene than SongSong. I already know they'll be in a hotel for their scene since MJ said she'd check them into a hotel to fight things out for an entire week. Bleh!

LMAO! You are making me blush! You seem to speak our minds and put them into words very articulately and not to mention, very very graphic. I can picture it perfectly with my mind! I have always imagined their bedscene topless and I love the idea of woman on top. And a few kisses on the neck and... OMO!!! Its too early for my byuntae thoughts     

3 minutes ago, awestruckshipper said:

Can someone just console me plsss ?SJK is getting all the attention and CFs,

Where is SHK heading to??Whats her next project?I am gonna miss her so much AGAIN..:bawling:..:(,especially after seeing her cry so much in ep 15..SAD...

Don't worry... remember she just rejected a 1 million USD project... I bet offers are just pouring in..  BTW .. the world is always unfair to us ladies huhu...  

Welcome to reality

4 minutes ago, awestruckshipper said:

Where is SHK heading to??Whats her next project?I am gonna miss her so much AGAIN..:bawling:..:(,especially after seeing her cry so much in ep 15..SAD...

Well, SHK is definitely getting ads and attention. If you look at the news report a day or two ago she's right behind SJK in terms of popularity in the countries of S.Korea and China. It's just that SHK has always been selective when it comes to doings CFs...it's not about the money but she's extremely selective. As you saw she turned down Mitsubishi in China. That's a World class company and the Second largest economy, the fact that she rejected a cool 1 million USD should let you know how she is.

Also, her asking amount for CFs in China is the same as male actors . In fact she commands a way more higher status in China compared to other male Hallyu actors.

Knowing her she will take a break from the small screen but I hope not. Like many have said before me, I want her to do a drama preferably with WonBin because that's a married actor and netizens wouldn't go crazy with speculation. Also, he's an Oppa that she's close to... I would really like it if her next project was with JIS, because that would SJK a reason to *visit the set*.

7 minutes ago, awestruckshipper said:

I believe that SHK also receive many CF offers. It's just that she is quite selective. I hope that SJK will do less CFs. He looks so tired in his most CF. Please Blossom give him sometimes to be with his girlfriend.

14 minutes ago, Bambiina said:

Don't worry... remember she just rejected a 1 million USD project... I bet offers are just pouring in..  BTW .. the world is always unfair to us ladies huhu...  

Welcome to reality

Thxs..and Its True..UNFAIR!

@joongkyo,thxs for ur comfort too....

and @songsong6416..appreciate too...HUGS to all shippers.:heart:

Archived